Celticyautja versus Stoneheart

Kidd, Human, 15 years ago

Setting: Major City on Earth
Year: 2179

In a big metroplis with thousands of people who have to go through the hustle and buste of life, two hunters stalk the city. Not having been found out by any major corporations or agencies, these stealthy creatures blend in with their environment, not letting these prey know of their existence, nor each others. Every once in awhile, they find a worthy prey, but the reward they get is nothing more than a disappointment. Already set up their hunting territories, time will only tell when they soon meet each other.

During a cool, rainy night with the majority of the dishonorable prey inside the safety of the homes, these creatures stumble across one another due to a fight between two city gangs. Interupting the fray with their precense only to have one reveal himself to another of his kind, the fight between the hot-headed humans ceased only to be replaced by a duel between the two titans of the galaxy...

cleticyautja, Human, 15 years ago

As cletic stood on a tall building looking at moon and his trophys he then started to get bored so he started seaching the city for a honerable kill.suddenly as he give up hope he heard shouts then gun shots he finally found his prey quickly and stealthy he went to the guns shots and shouts avoiding the rain so he dosen't give away his presence and short circuit his cloak as well he had to be careful in the city because he knew that major emenys from the weyland-yutani corp and Alpha Draconis was there.

As he reached the sight of the gun shots he saw two gangs in a cross fire.He went to ground level under a cafe table umbrella feeling annoyed and very sily he stabbed a gang member to make himself feel better and did this unnoiticed by the gangs.Blood of the two gangs were spilled on the floor,the puddles turned red because of the blood ,the last two gang leaders were left there weapons out of ammo,tired,bleeding and they weren't apart of a gang any more.the dead boodies littered the streets unaware that another six men came to there aid three on each side.

Cletic swapped his vision modes around to see that they were fully armoured and were armed but it was still guns and there armour was no good against the wrist blades.Humans were a favorite of cletics to kill.As cletic got to his final vision,the pred vision which he knew he hardly needed but at the corner of his he eye he thought he saw a yautja, it was a yautja.Cletic scanned the yautja he was much stronger but had the speed and stealth of a rampaging bull a slow but powerful bull but still he was not to be judged he took out one of his shriukens and hurled it at the yautja not to kill him but to kill him with honour.The yautja looked.

StoneHeart, Human, 15 years ago

Stone Heart had just found the gang fight, bullets going everywhere as he looked in his mask(he's wearing the mask in my sig, he has two, the one in my avatar, but with the classic 4 claw marks, and the one in my sig) as he switched to Pred vision, something to the left caught his eye, he uncloaked himself, knowing the other Predator could still see him, he jumps down, using his dual plasma casters to kill one gang leader, and mortally wound the other.

He then looked to the Yaujta in order to see him throw a shuriken, he ducks just in time, not a fool, turning to make sure it wasn't coming, seeing it stuck in a building, he turns back to the Predator. It was a bigger, but faster, but he was stronger as he looked at it, his wrist blades extending, as he beared the Hunter's Moon mark proudly on his bio-helmet as he looks for any markings of the other Predator. He readies himself for a fight of not only his life, but his honour as well against this Predator, roaring a challenge to it, his wrist blades by his side, checking the other one.

He looks him over, wanting a fair fight, he pulls the strings from his bio-helmet, picking it up and taking it off, throwing it to the ground, taking his smart discs, dropping them as he grabs his plasma casters and takes them off his shoulders, doing the same with his Glaive and all his other weapons except his wrist blades and his armour on his chest, arms, and legs as he waits for the other one to do the same, turning, walking backwards so the other could have room, turning back to face him.

ooc: and that bull, who's that, StoneHeart because you said you saw me and he was much stronger but had the speed and stealth of a rampaging bull, that was me, wasn't it.

(yes)cletic had seen that this yautja was no idiot.He did the same as his opponent this was a grave mistake the yautja would easily kill him like that.He had to use all advantges avaible to him.

Cletic roared and ran but going the predators way was to risky he ran at the fire escape jumping on to it and then jumping over the yautja but the wrsitblades just scrathed the soles of his sole of his shoes he rolled on the ground lashed out takin off the yautja's shin guard but not touching the the flesh then stood up and backed away a few steps.

He watched and thought very hard what should he do to counter the yautjas attack.

Stone Heart watches as his shin guards go flying off, so he roars and runs at the other, ramming him into the wall right behind him as Stone Heart backs up and roars, lunging for the Yaujta, knowing he was stronger.

Knowing that the yautja has found his weakness roaring in pain he had another counter move the yautja ran at him cletic stepped to the side just when he was a meter and lashed his wrist blades at him but it stabbed into his thigh he knew that the other yautja was even more angry.

Cletic was hit backwards a few feet away he got up.

Stone looks to him, then to the cut, "you just sealed your fate" He tells the other Yautja, extending his wrist blades, running next him, ramming into him, knocking them both down as he could not stop and both hit the ground. Stone gets up, roaring at the other one, his wris blades ready to move in for the kill of his next trophy.

Cletic lying on the floor as the other yautja was prepared to kill him just then an idea struck him ,Rain, the floor was slippy the yautja attaked but ony to hit his arm.

cletic kicked at the yautjas leg to to make him slip and fall over then stabbed him with his wristblades at the other thigh and backed off a few steps o heal himself with the medi-kit he roared as he sealed the wound.The yautja stood up how much more did he pain does he need cletic needs to find a weakness quikly.

Stone holds his thigh, heling himself with his medikit as the other one does the same, "very bad mistake" Stone tells him, getting up, running at the other, wrist blades ready to counter any attack that he was about to recieve from his opponent.

Cletic had worked out that he had made the other yautja angry a direct combat was risky now thinking for another advantages,the walls,he knew that his opponent was not as stealthy as he was he climbed on to the walls.

Stone Heart watches, jumping up, landing on the roof of the small two story building his opponent was climbing on, he looks down and swings his wrist blades down, cuttin into the Yautja's right shoulder, which happened to be the arm of his wrist blades as he Stone then jumps off the building, looking back up, waiting for the other Yautja.

Cletic roared in pain he knew he should have used the medicomp later but just then the yautja had just landed him next to his shriuken he picked it up and got up he was now very angry he went up to the other yautja and duelled.

Cletic chopped off the hand of the yautja which held the wristblades then stabbed him in the chest the oher yautja's self destruct was still intact so he hit that is well and wtached his opponent die a painfull death"u r a honuorable warrior i resepct that and u will be killed with honur" and with that he took the skull of his opponent then returned to the humans and also destroying the weaponry of his foe.

ooc: I'm not dead yet, that was a big of god modding I think the way yo controlled him like that, saying he couldn't fight back or nothing.

Stone roars as his hand is cut at the wrist, almost severing it, but still having movement, at his opponent, having time, he takes the shuriken and throws it at his opponent, his opponent not seeing it coming, severing his self destruct arm though still connected to his arm, and he catches it in his hand when it returns, flinging it again, still having some time to buy.

He runs over and knocks the other Yautja down, and jumps back to his plasma casters. Stone only having enough time to put on one as his opponent gets up and throws his shuriken, this time taking all but Stone's thumb off, as he looks to his opponent, fury in his eyes. Stone gets up and fires his plasma caster, opening his opponents stomach up from the blast as he runs over and rams his shuriken in his opponent's chest, his foe still suprised allowing ihm to be able to do that, ending his life, his last words to the Yautja were, "you fought valiantly till the end, for that you have my respect, your honour will be kept with a warrior's death" Stone tells him, activating the Yautja's self destruct as he runs off, his mother ship picking him up and flying away as the Predator's self destruct goes off. Stone watches the explosion, turning to walk to his elder.

ooc: I just killed you, how did you do that? I mean, I severed both of your arms and you had a gaping hole in your stomacg, you wouldn't be able to move, as it had took out most of your organs, even with your heart intact, you wouldn't be able to move 'cause if you did, it would fall out and you'd die.

ooc:ok u know when i said i took ur head off then went to the humans well i took ur skull with me so sorry about my posts i think i didnt make sense the first time because i took both ur hands cut ur hand off and destroy ur weapons so sorry again about my stupid post i'll try to make sense.

ooc: I know that part, but in that post, you basically godmodded the whole time, not even giving me a chance, your not supposed to do posts like that, I am still fighting back in it, you have to add though, because I would be fighting back, and you said it yourself, they were dueling, my guy's stronger, so he's have the upper hand in it, your guy's slightly faster, so he's be able to move, but not much, so I win, because in my post when I killed you, I made you fight back some, sound good, we can always have a rematch too, but not right now, you have to fight Kidd, sound good?

ooc:ok yh thats true bythe way i'll delete that post and good fight.

ooc: You too, now good luck against Kidd.