Gaunt, Yautja, 12 years ago

'Heheh cute Human ... you think I'm looking for advice?'

Gaunt didn't know if the Merc to his left even knew what he had said had got through to Gaunt, how could he? Gaunt was a Xenomorph and he was a Human. It was however a good assumption on the Mercs part as Gaunt could infact understand basic Human dialect and signals.

As the larger of the hybrids, the one being refered to as 'Harpy' pounced ontop of the Merc Gaunt was surprised to see that she had already stopped bleeding quite quickly.

Acid still dripped from her body onto the Merc below her, splattering on his armour and clothing. Dashing forwards Gaunt pouncing upwards towards Harpy, smacking her in the head with his body and knocking her back and sending himself flying over her and into one of the other hybrids.

'There Human, don't make the same mistake twice!'.

For a moment he couldn't see, then something grabbed him, a hand a cold, dark hand. He came face to face with the hybrd he had landed on, a hyrbid with strange green and yellow eyes and long black dreadlocks, he turned his head down for a second to see that 'she' was clutching at her side, he had landed on the wounded hybrid.

Being flung backwards by the powerful wrist of this hybrid, Gaunt rolled to as stop. Turning himself over yet again he gave a quick glace over the arena around him. The Merc and Harpy were now focusing on each other once again. The other Human, the marine, was now moving to engage the other, the 'Human!' who was with the hybrids.

Starting to strafe back and forth, Gaunt waited for the hybrid to rise to her feet, his mind buzzing over the one principle he had, 'its no fun to fight someone while they're down'.

BloodHarpy, Yautja, 12 years ago

Harpy had no time to focus on her wounded sister or Kacey who'd just been knocked on her back. They'd have to hold their own right now. Harpy had ducked two punches from Reaper only to get caught by a surprise third. The blow was enough to push her face to the side but not enough to bring her down. Harpy just glared back at the mercenary and smirked before speaking.

"Oh well isn't that sad. Poor little mercenary tough guy can't even throw a good punch." Harpy taunted before punching the shocker Reaper in the face sending him back first into a wall. He groaned and muttered something about Harpy being an insane broad and nothing more than a lab glitch. Harpy advanced on the mercenary taking her time to look him over. Some of her blood had dripped onto his chest and ate at his armor leaving some small holes. Blood dripped slowly from those holes and Reaper appeared to be in pain. Not matter how much one tried to hide it Harpy was good at telling if someone was in pain.

"Hurry up and stand mercenary. I haven't got all day!" she spat harshly at her downed opponent.

GrimReaper, Yautja, 12 years ago

Reaper finally stood up and looked Harpy in the eyes. Despite feeling pain throughout his entire body Reaper had made up his mind not to die in this hell hole.

"You ain't getting rid of me that easy. I ain't dying here and I'll be damned if it's by your grubby little claws. Think you can back up that tough talk darling?" Reaper replied grabbed and six foot metal pipe that some guy had dropped into the pit. The man afterwords was shot in the face for arming someone during a fight which was against the rules. Reaper held it with both hands witht he shapr end in front of him. Reaper already knew what Harpy's move was gonna be. He'd have to be fast if he wanted to get a major hit in. Reaper looked at the others in the pit who were fighting. The marine and Kacey were still going at it and Kieran had finally stood up but her legs were shaking violently. Reaper could feel the blood from the wounds in his chest and winced at the pain in his chest. Reaper held eye contact with Harpy and waited for her to make the first move.

"Ladies first Harpy." he said with a weak smirk.

jessejames, Yautja, 12 years ago

jesse sighs and knows that he wants to escape but a fellow marine is in trouble and remembers that a marine never leaves another marine behind when he's in trouble so he runs over and grabs a pistol from a guard after killing the guard and takeing the extra ammo he had on him loads a clip into it brings it up aims and fires hitting harpy in the back of her leg and then fires two more shots to cripple the same leg and then walks up and helps reaper up and looks at him "a good marine never leaves another marine behind now come on we're getting out of here>" he says and helps reaper as they make their way to the exit jesse was thinking of useing during the confusion and tells reaper to go first and later starts makeing his way towards the opening after reaper but whip grabs jesse ankle and pulls him back into the pit and looks up at harpy her leg still bleeding badly and has a pissed look on her face.

jesse gets up and draws his knife knowing he wont make it out of here alive prepares himself to fight to the death like a warrior would.

LadyDeathStriker, Yautja, 12 years ago

Kieran watched as Harpy switched targets, going from Reaper to the marine she saw ealier at the bar, Kacey was off to the side watching as Harpy and the marine began to fight. Keiran stood up on shakey legs to face her opponent. The chestburst seemed pleased that she was on her feet now. Kieran took a brief moment to look the chestburster over. He quite large for his stage and seemed smarter that usual for his stage as well. Keiran being part Xenomorph already knew how intelligent they were but the young hybrid was still surprised by the chestburster. She remembered seeing his during the bar fight but only for a moment. Kieran who had lost what weapons she had on her would be doing this bare-handed and with her tail. Kieran felt like she had been stabbed with her own tail several times and once again clutched at her ribs. They had broken even more as she moved and began to dig into her muscles. Keiran to a deep labored breath that soon turned ragged as she doubled over and spat up thick dark blood. Kieran fought back the urge to cry out in pain as she stood once again. Facing the chestburster Kieran took in a small breath. Looking back voer towards her sister and zoned out Kacey Kieran realized that she wasn't going to leave this planet alive.

"Well at least I can still be cloned." she thought to herself before looking back at her chestburster opponent.

"So I guess it's you and me huh?" Kieran asked going into a protective stance.

'Dear dear ... you have guts'.

Gaunt couldn't help but admire the strength of the Hybrid infront of him. Having keeled over to spread blood all across the ground wasn't something that most recovered from quickly, yet she was already on her feet again, ready to face him.

He grinned, 'Hheh, if only I didn't need to kill you', he turned his head to glace at the Merc and Marine, who had tried to leave the arena and were now being beset apon by Harpey.

'Huuuhh ... it was even fighting, why did you try to run?'

He turned back to his opponent, ' "So I guess it's you and me huh?" ... heh yes I guess it is'. Gaunt rushed forwards towards the Hybrid, she had enough distance to follow his movements and was in a protective sort of stance. He continued to move forward, gaining momentum, he needed to be as fast as possible in order to attack properly.

The distance was closed, his momentum was strong enough, leaping forwards Gaunt raised his claws and stretched his tail. As he closed the gap between him and the Hybrid he saw her raise an arm in retaliation to his attack, he focused on the arm that was raised, '...NOW!!'.

His claws may have been raised to attack but his tail was only outstreched, it had complete freedom of movement at this point. As the Hybrids arm came crashing down towards him he flung his tail underneath himself, the force of it propelling him downwards and underneath the Hybrid, narrowly missing her arm which bumped his spiralling body and knocked him down at a faster rate.

As he skimmed past her tail he began clawing at the ground behind the Hybrid, Gaunt turned back to face her as he redirected his body using the remaining momentum from his spiralling leap and propelled himself up towards the Hybrid yet again, this time with her back turned.

As the Hybrid turned Gaunt met her head on as he butted into her skull, latching onto it with his claws as he did. He wrapped his tail around her neck to try and secure his on her as she raised her arms in frantic retaliation, trying to pull him off.

Grabbing onto her neck he rended his inner jaw and punched it into her left shoulder repeatedly, fastening his grasp as he did and coiling his tail even tighter as she attempted to grab it, to grab him.

A shriek of pain burst out of the Hybrid as he dug in even harder, this was going to get messy.

jessejames, Yautja, 12 years ago

winces from the pain in his leg and looks back at the hole and shouts at grim "keep going theres a hanger on the other end of that tunnel take it and go i'll cover you the best i can and i'll try to join you"

he says and then turns his focus back onto harpy "look harpy i don't want to fight i'm just trying to get off this rock ok i'm not interested in this little thing they have here so" puts his knife away and stands there "i wont fight you" turns to leave and get to the hanger and meet reaper there so the both of them can get off this rock

'...What now? where do you run!?'.

Gaunts mind was now whirling over itself with the new development, would he have to fight alone?.

The Hybrid was indeed strong. Yes he had punched into and through her shoulder but yet she was still able to grasp onto him and hurl him away.

He curled his tail around his body as he rested his claws on the ground once again, his face splattered with blood, a trail of which lead from the Hyrbid. 'Nice throw' glancing at the Hybrid, still standing, who inspected her shoulder with urgency. She was tough but not in the best condition to fight. Regardless he wouldn't let his guard down against her.

Gaunt twisted his head towards his apparent 'kins' location, the Marine apparentally trying to plead with the aggressive Harpey as he widthdrew his knife and started to edged himself and the Merc nearer towards the nearest tunnel. He couldn't fully understand or observe the actions of the Human near to Harpey.

Dozens of them down that tunnel, every kind of organism and electro bio-organical creature you could find on this rock. 'Heh ... knives against guns, if you run you better brave the bullets'.

He turned his head back toward his Hybrid opponent, he started to move again, creeping slowly in a circular motion. Without facing away from the Hybrid he could sense the movement of the others in the arena, whatever they chose to do, he would have to be ready.