alienxeno, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

of topic: cloak does not work with aliens

ThePredator13, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

(OOC) i know i just to prevent the glare of the sun of his armor for showing up

(OOC) ....

gamefreak33797, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

GF had finally managed to get back to the facility only to see that nobody was there. *Where did they go, I must find them.

alienxeno said:we have no time fighting!we must hurry! he started running again.

ooc: out of ideas

OOC: Same

um....what now anybody got ideas.

badapple24, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Bad apple hissed with GF in his arms he was running as fast as possible to a safe zone taking in the Pheromones every once and a while. "We are getting close to a colony now." Suddenly Bad apple stopped dead in his tracks from about 100 yards from the colony "Bad apple?" AX hissed. Bad apple had fixed his eyeless gaze on an abandoned Predator drop ship pod. "Anyone care for a little hitch hiking?" Bad apple hissed as him the knocked out GF and AX crawled into the pod. There was a big large button with hunter language on it, bad apple hit it with his inner jaw and the ship launched aboard the scout ship. Bad apple took in pheromones, and smelled one hunter inparticular, The predator. Bad apple had let down GF and she awoke with many different frantic questions. Suddenly the colony erupted with a blue orange light and dissapeared. "Now let's kill the hunter and Krio."

i am on it.

still out of ideas

The predator saw the ship and roared as her started to typed in the self-destruct code for the ship with the aliens on it he started sprinting to his ship as the the other predator ship show the hunters numbers counting down from ten, he finally got to his ship... two minutes before the end of the world... he stoped and turned seeing krio coming at the aliens, no need to fight when their already busy he hopped into his ship and started the engines (OOC) i dont think aliens can fly predator ships... so i think you'll need the predator alive

(OOC) i leaving this box for the night again please dont attack me while i'm gone, thank you.

i will be leaving this rpg.
i think it is a little boring this one.

lets say i ran away and was never found again.
i have alot of other rpgs to catch up with.

(ooc) i guess i'll leave too... i get in my ship and fly off

OOC:krio is grounded and i have to tell that he wanted to leave the rpg battle royale.

okay?

OOC: I am leaving to, this one is just not as awesome as LV-426

badapple24, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

OOC: I agree, I'd rather LV-426 than this. Good game everyone.