ThePredator13, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

(OOC) no offense but i'm just saying you at least gotta see whats going on first

badapple24, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

OCC: No problem but Game Freak and I were going to go find Alien Xeno anyways.

(OOC) ok, I just really want to add suspense to it

Ok then.

The predators looked around and then double checked, they'd have aliens in there any second now as the worked the final touches in to their "bombs"

gamefreak33797, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

While running with Badapple GF looked behind her to see the grey runner following. She still did not know if it was friend or foe.

I think i'm a little out of Ideas for this RPG so i'll post in a little while

I think i'm a little out of Ideas for this RPG so i'll post in a little while

(OOC) might as well fight now

the predators could been seen as they opened the doors to the base while to guarded the other went back inside. the two guarding were alert but out side meaning they could be attacked.

(OOC) hello?

OCC: We need more people than just you and me

(OOC) i know

night

good night

Forerunner, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

The smooth grey xeno noticed the other xenos within the hive, but opted to ignore them in favor of addressing the commotion in the hangar bay. Sliding past the group of xenos, this one scaled the encrusted wall with ease and tore his way through an unopened air duct. Inside the tight clean metallic space, the greyish alien slowed for an instant in order to gauge where his quarry might be. Picking up on continued noise made from the hangar, the drone burst forth delving deeper into the maze of ducts toward the sound of the invaders.

Eventually coming to a mesh grate separating him from the open hangar bay, the greyish drone's visual receptors took in the sight of three hunters causally ripping apart several human vessels. Glaring silently into the hangar, the drone waited for one of the intruders to wander closer to the shadowy ventilation grate. Finally, one of the yautja that accompanied Thepredator13 wandered to the far side of the bay and was caught completely off guard as the enraged drone exploded out of the duct at him, landing on him and puncturing his face plate with the xenos inner jaw. Looking up from his fresh kill, the drone turned to face the other two hunters (thepredator13), his alien face dripping in the neon green blood of his victim.

OOC:I apologize for posting so late. I am apparently in a completely different timezone than all of you. Please give others the opportunity to post (minimum a couple of hours to a day for some) so that no one gets left behind.

gamefreak, hearing what had sounded like a grate ripping open stopped abruptly. *Hiss, Go ahead badapple, i'll catch up. Then she started for the location of the sound hoping that there was another drone that she could hopefully get to help them, maybe it was even Alienxeno. If it were the former, obviously she would have to help the drone and if it were the latter she would get him to follow her to badapple.

Racing through the halls towards the sound she picked up on four familiar scents. One drone and three predators. However one of the predators scents was weak. Almost like it had just been killed. But still gamefreak raced through the halls trying to find them. She was going through many twists and turns. So much so that she might not be able to find her way back. But it would all be worth it if she got the new drone to help.

Then she found it, the hanger with all four scents in it and she realized that the drone's scent was the same as the one that she had seen earlier with badapple. Hoping that is was an ally she reached a vent that opened up into the hangar's ceiling and she decided to wait there, to wait until she had a chance to run down and impale her tale through one of the predators gut. Hoping to spill it's guts on the floor to repay all the damage the predators had done to her in the past.

krio, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

krio,s grave had no stone....just a pillar of wood.

a man came by and said:if i want to survive....this might be the only way.

he burnt the pillar and lightning striked at it.

suddenly the destroyer stood in front of the man.(krio)

you dont know what you did.....krio said.

he killed the man with his tail and wanted to hunt once more...alienxeno....gamefreak....badapple....all will die!

alienxeno, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

alienxeno was trapped between two the hunters.

shit.i dont know if i will make it!i think i am doomed.
suddenly GF came in and killed the 2 hunters.alienxeno luaghed.
you always scare me when you come in.then krio came in.he said:you.....only god can save you know.
he pushed GF away.stay away if you love your live!krio said.alienxeno jumped on krio but krio stomped him back in the wall.i have grown stronger while being dead.krio said.alienxeno said:you where dead beore you where even born!

The last predator trapped between both noticed somthing the other aliens did not... the predator that had been impaled was still living though it wouldn't be living for long, it started paunching it the final code it would ever type, he watched and then ran, an all out sprint back to his ship. He got there and watched the secne that was about to unfold he was about five miles off a safe distance from the nuclear blast, and turned knowing what the other was doing, back in the hanger the injured predator inmpaled on gf's tail said somthing that it had heard a human say once and mimiced it " all you bitches are about to burn" and then slumped dead, it gauntlet sparking as the ships engines started to warm up.