gamefreak33797, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

gamefreak saw the bomb knew what she had to do. She crawled over to it, ripped it off of the predator and darted for the ocean. Hoping that she had enough time to dump it in so they all wouldn't die from the blast.

ThePredator13, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

(OOC) thats a bomb yes but not the one you need to worry about....

OOC: Dont care.

the clock on the bomb was ticking 10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1 it then started to turn white as the explosion was coming and finally the bomb exploded...

(OOC) i'm leaving this rpg for a while to focus on another rpg so please dont attack my charactors while i'm gone

OOC: Sorry i couldn't post that i threw the bomb into the river..

GF had somehow survived the bomb with only a few minor burns. Who knows how. But she somehow did.

badapple24, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Bad apple heard the cry of GF and silence..... Bad apple looked down and had started to feel bad. Little Bad apple knew GF was still alive. Getting to AX Bad apple hissed "I think GF is dead." What niether of them knew was that she was still alive. Now that the brothers were united again they started to head for Krio. And on the way the location of GF's cry was on the way. Now they headed off for the Brother Krio

The predator looked out and saw the explosion from the bomb and then gave somthing like a laugh knowing gf was still alive and then started to type the final code in and completed it. He shut his wrist gauntlet and keept track of gf since she'd know the bomb was a decoy to keep aliens away from the real plan. The hanger shuttered as the ships were powered up and keept charging. A mettalic voice called " nuclear fallout imenent."

GF wailed as she crawled back towards the battle field. *I wish i would have know it wouldn't kill us then i wouldn't be 3 miles away and having to crawl back

The predator watched her half intrested as he crouched and thought for a moment about using his plasma gun on her knowing it would kill her in this state but he decided to continue watching, the fool was walking right back into a trap and smiply put she wasn't being smart about it, her passion for her mate clouded her judgement he thought.

(OOC) i am leaving this forum until tommorrow please do not engage my charators in combat until i come back

Forerunner, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

OOC: I see a lot of double posting and no one is meeting the guidelines I set forth before we started. I was hoping to avoid a series of one liner posts. I'm going to bow out of this thread and allow you all to continue if you so choose. Maybe we can try this again in the future.

OOC: Sorry we couldn't keep up with the rules.

badapple24, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

OOC: Sorry

OnTopic: Bad apple hissed, Alien Xeno and Himself went into the heart of the planet, Bad apple took in Pheromones and hissed now only a mile away. Closer to the stream they saw charred marks but no acid damage or Body parts, this gave bad apple slightly more hope as he took in more pheromones on the search for GF... Suddenly he saw her alive but just barely. He sprinted off for her to recover... and while he did that GF was mumbling something about a nuclear bomb that was going to level the site for at least five miles. Suddely they turned around and hissed running west. they were already three miles west they just have to create the hive two more miles away... and hope that GF doesn't die along the way.

The predator watched from a distance and then turn and started to walk back to the predator ship behind him, he had no more intrest in them the mission was completed, he let out a roar of victory knowing not only this but gf had very little chance of surviving the journy to the safe place.

(OOC)
i'll be off and on this site so i'm going to be really slow at posting and i'm truly am sorry for not meeting the agreements rules, and i really hope you come back because this box is yours after all, and again i'm sorry for really messing this up.

alienxeno, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

alienxeno said:we have to get faster.i sense krio near from us.
how did he come back?i thought we killed him permamently?......
or am i wrong......no time to think we must run!

krio, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

when they where done alienxeno found a man with a camera.he was going in a cave.suddenly the man ran out screaming and a wound in his chest was revealed.krio ran out and said:there you are!time to make you die!just once.once in a lifetime DIE!!!he took a fighting stance and waited for someone to come.

The predator moved across the cliff face making his way back to his ship still keeping track of the aliens as they tried to escaped through the area, he moved through and outcroping and he opened his gaunlet and actived his gaunlets cloaking as he moved up torward the area were the sun would catch his amror letting off a glare so it was best to cloak it pervent from being discovered. He then turned on thermal to make sure he had the aliens in sights and increased his motion scanners, he looked out as the small blobs of heat were the aliens and then he looked farther back and saw another blob coming after them in the distance he then turned and continued on knowing he didn't have much time to get off the planet he looked at his gaunlet he saw three minutes not much time to make it back.