alienxeno, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

a wall got destroyed revealing marines.

you are lucky alienxeno said and he ran away.......

badapple24, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Bad apple hissed looking at super and then at alien xeno "why are you always pinning him, You need to immobilize him then ask questions. Bad apple ripped his tail through the hunters gut and hissed, "This won't kill him.. yet. Now you can ask questions Alien Xeno."

(Sorry for the short post guys but i'm kinda out of Ideas)

well....you heard my question.
answer me before i kill you!
alienxeno stabbed super multple times.
it already sucks that you cant understand my language!
answer me before i kill you and i have no answer to my life!

.....not that it matters me...i kill you anyway!

supersonicman96, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Super looked at the aliens. they weren't killing him but they were trying to torture him. It was time he showed them his skills. " I don't think you realize where I come from. I come from the hunters moon clan. I will kill you all and claim honor today." Super fired a weak plasma shot at the aliens, knocking them away. Super then unsheathed his wristblades and prepared for the attack.

"Fuck... Now I know what hot plasma feels like." Bad apple screeched, and thought to himself "I don't care what clan your in we are going to win today." Super was badly damaged in the legs... which would be his weak point... Bad apple ran as fast as he could and reached the hunter tripping him and then turning around. "I always hated your stupid plasma gun" *Hiss* and leapt onto the hunter's back digging his claws into his back being alot easier. Now Bad apple took out his inner jaw and snapped off the Plasma gun then Crushing it afterwards until it was in pieces. Bad apple then let go of the hunter and let Alien Xeno have some fun with him.

i will let you see what death feels like!
he took super sonics neck and started stabbing him.
he took his feet and smashed his head against the wall.
now you will die!he took broke a piece of the wall and smashed it against his head.
now he took super and smashed his body agains the wall

Super was in agonizing pain. The aliens were strong and he had no plasma caster this time. But the serpent forgot that though it was strong, it was fairly light. Super picked an appropriate moment and grabbed the serpent. Super than throw the alien into the same wall he was being crushed against.

Super needed to punish the serpent. Super grabbed its inner jaw then ripped it out. Super clipped the jaw to his trophy belt. Super then smashed the serpent against the wall repeatedly.

"Are you not the most fearsome of the species. I thought you showed no fear. I guess we were wrong." Super laughed at the serpent mockingly.

alienxe understood his language and said:we are fearless.you.....you are not!then he took his head smashing it trough the floor.die asshole!the whole floor broke and still the hunter was alive.then alienxeno tried to brake the ceiling and it felt on super.dead now?dead now?!!really i hate hunters.
then he saw the hunter slowley crawling away from the ceiling.why don,t you die?!!!he took the hunters head smashing it against a wall.it was quit for a minute.......hehehe......gues he is dead.........suddenly the hunter moved.

Bad apple sat back and watched long enough, he took his tail out and cut the hunters mask off throwing it away. Bad apple then took his goddamn combistick and broke it against the wall, "You know, i'm beginning to like this guy, he gives us a good workout." Bad apple screeched. "Well, i guess our playtime is over, I wish we could carry on our playdate a little longer." bad apple softly hissed. He now took out his inner jaw and hit the wrist bracers not only partially severing his hands, but also preventing him from self destruction. Bad apple now pinned the hunter and took out his inner jaw ready to finish the hunter off.

OOC: AX would it be so kid as to letting me finish off super)

it is okay.you can finsh the fight.

alienxeno screamed:badapple!finish him!kill him!skewer him!avenge our clan!

OOC: AX, I am going to give super a chance to post and see if he has any fight left in him)

okay.

um.....where is he.

Off Topic: Sorry guys school has been killer lately plus now I have two kittens so I'm alittle busy.

Super looked at the Serpent trying to kill him. Super kicked it off with his free legs and then unsheathed his wrist blades once more Super ran at badapple and attempted to stab it with the blades but missed most of the attacks. Super than looked at Alienxeno. It looked younger than badapple. Super moved towards this one, prepared to attack it. Super punched the agile alien then aimed a stab at its heart but missed and stabbed its stomach instead. Super then punched alienxeno away. He wasn't sure if that was a killing blow or not but now his attention was directed at badapple.

alienxeno slowley stood up.he saw supers attention was on badapple.
i...i can do it.......avenge our clan.he stabbed super in the back.
then he throwed him in the wall.alienxeno jumped and used his tail
to stab super.easy but hard.alienxeno said.

Bad app hissed at the hunter hissing "Why..Wont...you....DIE?" Bad apple hissed ready to finish the hunter once and for all, surely he couldn't be having that much fight in him? Could he. Bad apple took his tail and put it between both of the wristblades, he twisted his tail breaking his other wrist blades. Taking out his inner jaw he broke the other wrist bracer. Bad apple looked around and saw a sharp stalagtite right above the hunter. Bad apple crawled up onto the ceiling and broke the stalagtite off of the roof, once it went throught the hunters gut thus pining him to the floor. Bad apple waited for him to go unconsious to take out his inner jaw and finish him off forever, Bad apple hissed.

badapple!do it!.......finish the game!

OOC: AX I am waiting for super to post

OOC:okay

Super was pinned down by the rock. He was bleeding from his chest. This looked like the end for him. All of his weapons were destroyed and he couldn't move. But if he was going to die today, then he would die without fear. He was a hunter and a true hunter showed no fear.