Badapple24 V.s Supersonicman96 V.s Alienxeno

badapple24, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Ok I will start by stating what planet we are on and what the temperature is like etc

Planet: LV:426

12 years after ellen ripley and her team extracted Newt and escaped

Weather: Hostile, exept for inside the colony.

You can start From this Info for the story kay Alien xeno

alienxeno, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

alienxeno was waiting on the wall for something to come.
he was very hungry and he would like it if there was a little animal to walk by from his cave.
suddenly a little piglike animal walked slowley true the cave.alienxeno watched the pig slowley walk trying to sleep at a tree.this is gonna be a meal.alienxeno slowley waalked to the animal when suddenly it saw alienxeno.the pig ran away trying to hide but alienxeno was to fast.alienxeno used his tail to grab the pig.he then used his claw to lift the pig.

.......a little one.still you will make a good meal.before alienxeno could use his inner jaw to eat it he saw another xeno.

a chestburster
.......who are you.

.......the hive is that way.

the xeno did not answer.

please answer me.the chestburster came close to alienxeno.
hello it slowley said.

.......are you lost.alienxeno said.

do you live in the hive.no the chestburster said.what is your name.alienxeno said.

i......my name is......i dont know.the only thing i know is that my hive is been destroyed.

alienxeno saw flashes of his past.

the xenos being killed by a hunter clan.
the explosion that destroyed the hive.
his mind being lost.
everyting came back.

suddenly the chest burster was gone.

the pig was still in his hand.
i....have i dreamed?

alienxeno took the pig and brought it back in the cave.

i just think its hot outside and i had some illusions.....nothing weird.

alienxeno ate the pig and started thinking.thehunter.......supersonicman.....he...was.........there.alienxeno thought of ellen ripley which he refused to attack becuase of a promise he made to the queen.

suddenly he heard:do you remember me.

it was number six.everytime i see you there is trouble.(but mostley that is my fault.)
but it is fun trouble right.
yeah it is fun killing and harvesting things.
i will go to the hive will you come with me. six said.

my older brother badapple lives there.....

i will come with you.

when they came in the hive they saw badapple patrolling.

hey bro....i see you are busy working.

"Aye that i am, how have you been?" *Hiss* bad apple then went and showed them where the Xenomorphs sleep and asked if they could stay there until later when someone else takes my patrol job, Now bad apple felt the ground shaking as thousands of colonists got into the colony and started it up again. Bad apple hissed as the lights came on and everything started to move again. " Well well looks like we got some visitors." Bad apple hissed, and took off heading for the power breaker.

alienxeno said if you search fo the power breaker i will kill some marines and six will guard the queens room.alienxeno jumped in a vent and searched for som marines.after a long search he found to marines in a corridor.the first one said:lets check this room. alienxeno knew the hive even tough he did not live there yet.the room was a dead end and alienxeno bit trough the console pannel to make the door close.marines are not good at defending them selves in small spaces alienxeno laughed and he used a vent to get in that room first he destroyed the light the he killed them with his tail.a scream was heard followed by hissing and scarey noises.alienxeno said:they would never have survived.suddenly alienxeno sensed a crash of a hunter clan ship.....

ps:marines where landed on the planet before the rpg.

alienxeno asked some facehuggers to find other marines and kill them

supersonicman96, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

The cockpit to Super's ship opened up. Super stepped out onto the planet. It was a disaster here. Super cloaked himself ready for anything. Super walked for a while until he saw a ruined settlement.

Super climbed up a higher elevation till he could see the entire settlement. Their were humans, armed humans.

"This place will be a good place to hunt."

Super looked down at the ground and saw xenomorph tracks.

"So, the serpents are also here. This is good, very good."

Super let out a recorded laugh of a human he had killed.

2 screams came in and alienxeno laughed.

the facehuggers did their job.

alienxeno walked to the sleeping room.
everything was normal there.
i think that.....

suddenly alienxeno saw everything again.
the hunter that used his self destruction devise.
supersonic.

alienxeno was going to help badapple with finding the power breaker.

Bad apple hissed as he felt the hunter pod entered the atmosphere. Anyways Bad apple was in the power breaker room. A steady beep had been coming from the power breaker and there was about twelve different breakers, Bad apple went to one breaker and it said main power, *thwack* the power went down, Bad apple left the Atmosphere prosessor breaker alone so it doesn't kill the colonists. Next was the hangar power breaker *Thwack* power went down. Bad apple destroyed all but the three power breakers and left the room.

Back at the hive
------------------------------------------------

Darkness, everywhere darkness. Bad apple enjoyed the darkness as his ebony form went into the incubation chamber and heard the screams of all of the colonists which were either still alive or already in the incubation stage. Bad apple went up to one colonist. She screamed blue murder as a chestburster ripped out of her chest cavity and slithered away, Bad apple got about 13 warriors and drones to scout out the area and see about new hosts and where the hunter is at.

alienxeno saw the hunter on a tree.
when the hunter killed 3 humans alienxeno laughed.
super sonic.....now you will feel deaths cold embrase hehe.
he walked away from the hunter informing his brother badapple that super sonic the killer of his clan and family........was here.

Super hung the skinned warrior on one of the few trees on this planet. Super had a vague memory of this area but he didn't remember being here. Super saw a building with no power. Soon the entire colony became dark. It was no problem for Super, is mask wasn't affected by the dark.

No one could escape his sight. Super walked into one building, turning his vision onto serpent vision. He saw their tracks but they usually ended at vents or met a dead end, mysteriously disappearing. Super suddenly heard human sobbing. He set his vision mode to human and saw a woman with a small human child.

Their was a dead human male. Super presumed it was her mate. The woman soon notice the hunter and held the child close to her. Super scanned the humans and found they had no weapons. Super set his vision to serpent and saw a two facehuggers approaching the humans.

They didn't notice the hunter otherwise they would be more careful. They jumped at the humans ready to implant them but Super was quicker than them. With is wristblades he stabbed the closest one and with his combi-stick he stabbed the other. Then Super heard enraged hissing. Many serpents crawled out of the dark to attack him.

Super laughed at them. They soon fell to his combi-stick and would soon become part of his trophy room. The woman thanked Super while keeping close to her son. Super didn't care for the humans, he only looked for prey he could hunt and they just happened to be in danger from the serpents. Super kept going, looking for the serpents.

alienxeno left his tracks for super to come for him.
i can sense his feromones trough the wals.when he comes here it is al over.suddenly he saw the hunter turning around.shit,shit,shit!he must have found a strronger prey then me.i want to kill him.alienxeno sneaked past the stronger xeno and told him that the hunter is from him.

Bad apple issued a low Hissed while the Hunter was occupied with the regular Xeno's, Bad apple thought "Well we set a trap for the hunter I'll start this." Bad apple looked over to his right seeing Alien xeno's pheromones in the wall, and thought again " Hmm, I'll let him help me, A lot easier that way. Bad apple smashed the vent right above the hunter and pinned him. A small amount of shrapnol from the vent peirced supers right leg, giving him a minor wound, "he'll still be able to walk and run, Besides I like a challenge." Bad apple took out his inner jaw but the hunter wasn't just going to lay down and die... no. Super used his legs to Send Bad apple off of him and Bad apple landed on a nearby wall. Now Bad apple hissed Aggresevly crawling back into the vent.

alienxeno heard this.

hehe.......he is here.

he saw badapple fight the hunter and he started sneaking behind him.
alienxeno tried to take his arms and smashed him in the walls.how does that feel?he said.
and this?he took his leg wit his tail and smashed him in the ceilling.how about this asshole?
he took his head and he samashed it in the wall.ooooh damn thats got to hurt!well time to askn some questions while you are imobilized

what is your clan.

why did you come here.you know it would be your doom.

why did you destroy my clan.

why.........why in the luv o gad.

Now the hunt was getting more interesting. First a serpent had destroyed a vent above super, piercing Super's leg with Shrapnel. Now another serpent was pinning him to a wall. This serpent was hissing directly at Super, as if trying to talk to him. Super scolded himself, The serpent was prey, and prey don't speak to their hunters, atleast not anything that makes sense.

Super realized that he was still holding his combi-stick and this xenomorph didn't know it. He extended the combi-stick into the serpents stomach, stabbing it. The serpent let go for a second, long enough for him to push it off. Super held a battle stance against the serpent, prepared to make it his trophy.

alienxeno looked at his wound.

you owe me a CLAN!

A LIFE!

alienxeno atacked the huner and he used his claws to trow him in the walls.
you shall die!just like you killed my clan!alienxeno had a organ that he could understand any language.
alienxeno jumped on the hunter and tried to stay away from the combi-stick.

alienxeno started walking around the hunter waiting for his attack to dodge it and then counter attack.

Bad apple hissed getting up "Why does alien xeno get all of the fun" *Hiss* Bad apple hissed jumping in the vent while Alien xeno pinned him he crawled up to the hunter and smashed his tail through the vent and sliced the hunters mask and not doing much damage. And during the hunters mask blur Bad apple hissed leaping out of the vent telling alien xeno to get out of the way and charging at the hunter and leaping on him headbutting him knocking him out.

Back at the hive
-----------------------------------

Assorted hisses came from the other brothers and sisters as Bad apple and Alien xeno was carrying the unconsious hunter to be hived. Bad apple secreted the hive wall and we attached the bulky hunter to the wall destroying his self destruct and disarming him, however bad apple and alien xeno forgot about the Plasma caster and left the hunter with his little guest. The rest of his gear was stuck in the wall about 5 feet away so he couldn't take it away and kill our friend.

three hours later
--------------------------

Bad apple had been watching the hunter as he woke up he looked around and saw the egg open slowly. Suddenly the legs of the facehugger showed and then his full body. Suddenly Bad apple saw a blue bolt of plasma erupt from his plasma caster and Bad apple screeched as the facehugger was destroyed and incinerated. Now the hunter broke free and retreived his gear Bad apple screeched as the hunter started to attack his brothers and sisters.

alienxeno heard hisses and groans.

now....it will be my turn to have my revenge!

alienxeno destroyed the wall and ran into it.

in the walls is the best way to kill your enemy.

he saw the hunter walking in the hive.

now......i will avenge my family and clan and he jumped trough the wall.

i have always asked if there is anything else then raisin the meter on your honnor.........

answer me......now......

if you do i will give you a fast,honnorable and painless death........

Super laughed, to be hived so quickly, he was not an unblooded Yautja. Super showed his combi stick and looked at the xenomorphs. Two of them looked to be a challenge but it was nothing he couldn't handle. Then Super found a chestburster. It was crawling quickly to him, preparing to bite him. Super placed his foot on it and crushed it under his foot. He saw most of the xenomorphs were enraged by what he has done. Super extended the combi-stick.

"You all will bring me great honor today."

alienxeno was behind super and hissed:welcome.....to the hell!

and he took super and brought him into a vent.

did you remember the clan that you destroyed?did you?!

he smashed super trough the vent.

he saw super,s combi stick.

your main weapon.....right?

he took it and broke it in four pieces.

if you answer me......and he took his neck.

you will get a honnorable death.

it is better then a normal death......right????