Abominamentum, Xenomorph, 12 years ago

I roar with anger my temper now at it's full. I grab what I could of the xeno and rammed it into the wall it was quite effective having a larger size than most predator there was a crunch perhaps the exoskeleton. I grabbed the now squirming xeno and throw it at the other predator who now had his maul out and preparing a strike at either me or that xeno. The Abomination threw the xeno hitting his target the predator and xeno squirm on the floor. I take a quick overview of my injuries. Holes in my shoulder going straight through my plate armor. My anger is gone for now I extract my wrist blades preparing to fight once more.

Gaunt, Xenomorph, 12 years ago

'... AHHHHH!! ... fool, heh!, you got blood ... all over your foot'.

Even though the hunter had been skilled, swift and strong enough too kick Gaunt, breaking a few ribs and even crushing down on his skull, it wasn't over.

By all means the force and strength of the blow should of killed him out right, well a normal chestburster at least, but Gaunt wasn't a normal chestburster.

As he lay under the heel of the hunter, his head being compressed, his skull cracked, nerves and tissue pierced by his own bone in multiple places, the only thing he did was chuckle to himself. 'Heheh ..ARGHHHHH!!!'

Gaunts ability to think had been replaced by the most basic instincts he had, loss of blood and the damage his body had sufferd insured that. With rage and pain fueling his mind he forced his body into action, severing some of his own flesh as he did. He tore into the foot of the hunter with manic agression.

The hunter was good, but foolish to get acid blood all over his foot, acid blood that had, in a matter of seconds eaten away at his footware and already started to burn the sole of his foot itself. And now the source of this acid horror was mobile, splattering more and more on the hunter with every second of it's rapid and wrathful attacks.

The hunter stumbled back, almost losing balance. Holding his leg up to try and wipe or shake off as much of the acid blood as possible and save his foot he paused in disbelief. Gaunt wasn't on the floor.

A big burning hole remained where the chestburster was crushed down, but where was it now? The pain suddenly became more intense, the hunter tripping backwards at the sudden outburst and fell over the other, unconcious Xenomorph. As he landed on his ass more acid lapped onto his ankle, as two twitching claws grasped into the flesh without a moments notice.

Gaunt lived alright, his skull crushed in, steam constantly rising and dispersing from his crippled form that twisted and split with every twitch of motion only to seal up, again and again. Missing an eye that was crushed into the resess of his cranium and with his lower and upper jaw broken, his entire body popping and cracking, acid spraying all around him. Gaunts mind focused on key movements, 'Hunter ... pods ... time left ... EAT! .. repair ... SURVIVE!'.

Severing several nerves in his tail with the force of his movement, Gaunt pounced onto the chest of the hunter. As he did he splattered acid blood all over the hunter, he swiped at its chest with his cracked claws, tearing at the flesh and armour alike, unable to focus anywhere else.

The chestburster wasn't out yet.

concretehunter, Xenomorph, 12 years ago

Nothing a medkit cant handle, I can still fight on this foot. I turn to the other predator (Stupidly standing neer me) and slash of his arm with wristblades on. Luminous blood splatters over the floor and he balls over in pain.

I turn to the mess of a chestburster, I half run half limp and kick it across the room into some shrapnel shredding its skin. I whip out my extended wrist blades and prepare to fight

'GRRGHH.. ACID PRROOF.. BAHHH!!'

Apparently the hunter had armour that was fairly resistant against acid blood. This was an odd but not uncommmon trick for Preds.

Gaunt would of hissed if his jaw wasn't cracked and broken. His blood had burned through the floor leaving huge hole and trails of burnt away metal, yet the hunter still stumbled on, despite the acid burning on his ankles and the ripped and burnt flesh that was exposed on his chest. Even his armour was starting to hiss as it was slowly eaten away, vapour and steam rising over head.

Gaunt raised himself, after his brain had already been damaged it was alot easier to ignore pain, mainly due to the severed connections between his nerves and his main cortex.

The shrapnel had burnt away, his body hissed and twitched as his flesh sealed back together once again. He moved forwards once more, trailing acid as he did. The floor would soon collapse if he didn't leave, of course his body was constantly working itself, trying to fix anything it could, but not fixing quick enough.

He saw the hunter had drawn and exstended his wristblades, obviously planning to gut him as soon as possible. Gaunt charged forwards, regardless of his injuries, his blood splattering around him. He moved himself as quick as he could, as he closed the hunter swung down towards him.

Gaunt had enough energy left to recall that he had hit the hunters foot hard enough, could he stand it if he stumbled?

As the blades came crashing down he put his plan into action. Using his tail to shift the momentum of his body, Gaunt strafed to his right at an awkward yet sufficent angle, dodging the blade in the proccess and coming to the side of the hunter.

As he skidded to a slower speed, pushing off his tail once more he propelled himself forwards, into the hunters good leg. 'This .. you .. fallll!'.
As he collided with the exsposed flesh of the leg he immediately started to tear at it. He had collided with the ankle, already burnt it was now being shredded down by Gaunts claws, and burnt away by his acid blood.

Gaunt pushed himself up a little with tail, claws now raised he dug them into the side of the hunters leg, falling to the ground as he did, tearing flesh and muscle from bone as he fell, getting sprayed with green blood.

Shaking himself on landing, to splatter more of his blood on the hunter, for good measure, he scuttled out from under the hunter, to watch him fall to his knees.

As he made distance between himself and the hunter he focused on it, readying himself for another attack.

'Medcomps .. not .. sav..you'.

I had lost an arm to that pathetic retch of a hunter who thought me a bad blood hah I was now at full anger a complete berserker rage fell upon me I ran full speed at the predator who had made me lose my arm knocking him over with my full might i began punching him with all my strength my right arm could blood squirted every where his mask now nothing more than scrap now. I fling it off him and chop off his right arm. huh I sneer joy filling me. An eye for an eye or in this case an arm for an arm

5th round with Abom.
I turn to him, let the tip of my maul touch the floor. I sprint as fast as i can and with a huge leap i chop his head off. The warm blood splatters my mask. I remove him of his mask and stick his head onto my skull belt.

Now back to the chestburster.

Off topic:
Abom that was a good fight. Good luck in future fights!

Off topic: maybe i will verse you one on one some time good luck man

Off topic:

Well done Abominamentum, it's easier in a one on one. I haven't hit the guy enough times to kill him, we'll see what happens.

On topic:

As he watched the head of the 'bad blooded' hunter being mounted, the ship around shook. Acidic blood splattered around him as he turned his head to face the hunter.

He knew he hadn't done enough damage, the hunter some how still managed to leap at the bad blood and behead him, despite having burnt away and shredded legs, along with ripped and burnt flesh, aswell as a missing limb. He was tough.

The ship shook more violently again, the green luminous blood of the now deseaced hunter sloshed along the floor, and through the acid burnt holes, to the decks below. Gaunts body was a bit more stable now, less and less blood splattered out, but it still wasn't near healthy, that would take a lot of time.

He wasn't phased by a battle to the death, he had died once before. If he could chuckle he would of. His sight, though damaged, could tell the ship had entered the atmosphere of the nearest planet.

He could vaguely make out the shape of the planet below, 'wonderful'. Pleased to see such a site his head jolted to face the hunter, who surprisingly flew towards him at quite a speed, his wristblade in an arc, ready to cut Gaunt in two.

He rolled to avoid the attack, as the hunter landed he swiped at him yet again, missing Gaunts already damaged skull by inches. 'Hehe.. me.at'

As the hunter went for an offensive so did Gaunt, he strafed towards the hunter, pouncing upwards towards it, rising over the latest attack from its bloodied wristblade, to crash into the stomach of the Predator.

Digging in with both of his claws, Gaunt ripped the into the flesh and muscle and then through the lining of the stomach. Sqwirming his way inside he started to tear at everything, drinking the hunters blood as he burrowed into his torso.

He could feel the hunter moving quite franticly now, he could see that his hands where moving for the hole in his belly, in an attempt to remove Gaunt, who was already dug in too deep. Lapping up the bits of shredded flesh and blood that streamed past his mouth, Gaunt started to burrow upwards, digging his claws into the Predators flesh as he made each movement.

He wouldn't be dislodged easily, he wouldn't end without a meal.

They said i had a tape worm but this is just silly!

I use my arm to try and dig out the Chestburster, Its lodged in there pretty good. I think i only have one option.

I take my maul and jam it straight through my chest severing the head from the chestbursters body, But also cutting one of my main arterys.

As i colapse on the floor i hit the S.O.S button on my arm thats on the floor. A ship shall arive in about an hour, Wether i survive is guess work.

I pull out my maul and remember the humans ready to kill me, But they know better than to mess with a dying Yautja, They know about our wrist bombs.

I pass out.

2 days later:

I woke up on a ship, Aparently i killed one of the most infamous Xenomorphs known. My arm was reattached but wont work as it once did. They removed the chestburster from me and sealed up my chest, The scar is as big as my arm.

Ill never hunt again because off all the acid damages. Most of my vital organs are barley keeping me alive. But knowing me, Ill be back on the streets soon as possible.

Another two skulls on the belt, Until next time!

Off topic:

Congratulations, that was a fitting way to end an odd and slightly awkward fight. I'll have to continue my story, it would be no fun just to die.

Good job, now lets see if the other I'm RPing can do any better.

----------------------------------------------------

On topic:

-EMERGENCY PROCCESS *********// CLASSIFIED, AFTER READING INITIATE PROTOCOL 88C OF YOUR EMPLOYMENT AGREEMENT-

-XENOMORPH TRACKER ****, // SPECIMEN No.21#ai, OFFLINE-

"Nahhh I'm not gonna terminate myself, you dumb shi ... Damb!, sir you'll wanna see this!"

"Specimen Number 21 eh? 'Gaunt' as the marine boys called him .. uh it"

"Sir, orders?"

"What orders? Nothing happened as far as I'm concerned, as far as we're all concerned. Understand?"

"Uh yes sir!"

"It's good that it was finally destroyed, Weyland Yutani has enough on it's plate already, any conflicts with a tracked Xenomorph were to be ignored. Gaunt had killed many and destroyed a significant amount of corperate assets and ... ughhh shit! .. track its last location, send a tactical team, clean up ALL evidence, understood!?"

"Yes sir!"

"No mistakes. Remember when we captured that Xenomorph while it was weak, while it slowly regenerating, even though it was no more than a skull and some nerves. It's been on the bink of death once before .. no it won't die, it will learn and it will live .. make sure it's dead".

-----------------------------------------------------

The crushed, shattered and agonised skull lay in the hunter trophey room. A small trophy, an odd trophy, and a trophey that had yet to be cleaned properly.

's......u..............r..v..........iv...........e'