-EMERGENCY POWER ONLINE-
-HOLDING CELLS DISABLED-
-CONTAGION PROTOCOLE #49 INITIATED-
-EVAC INITIATED, ALL CREW TO ABANDON SHIP-
-ESTIMATED TIME TO IMPACT WITH PLANET #LV524, 1 HOUR-
-LOG SENT TO ******-
-LOG ENTRY DELETED-
-----------------------------------------------------

As the computers bliped, whirled and sparked around him the ship started to shake, violently, like it had nothing to stop it from losing control and crashing into the planet below.

Gaunt chuckled to himself 'Hehe, well I did just kill the piolet, and the entire flight crew'. He ripped another chunk of flesh away from his freshest kill, 'MHHmmmh, tasty, hahah', he continued to feed, planning his next move as he did.

'Ahh, should find a pod, get off this ship before it burns up, then crashes'. It didn't help that he had also smashed the control panels in the room, disabling the auto piolet in the proccess.

He could feel others on the ship, Humans mainly. The evac alarms were going haywire, everything on the ship, Human and other, were converging towards the main hangar. 'Hmmm, if thats where everything is, I better get going ... AHHHH, one more bite'.

Ripping one final chunk of flesh from the corpse under him Gaunt turned towards the ventalation system behind him. Slashing his way through he proceeded to move closer to the main hanger, for his ravenous hunger, and his survival.

Gaunt determined one thing, he wasn't gonna die on this ship.

concretehunter, Xenomorph, 12 years ago

Silly chestburster (?), You will die along with the other Xeno.

A small dot on my wrist device shows me that you're rattling through the vents. Ill limit my use of Plasma caster due to the fact that we are in a space vessle. It is more fun to kill you by maul or wristblade anyway. As for your friend, A young xenomorph with poor grammar? Easy.

Cloak.

*Shing*
Wristblades

Let the hunt begin

Abominamentum, Xenomorph, 12 years ago

The Abomination wakes up upon the human vessel. Where am I when he suddenly remembers being located by a group of scientists who by his strange appearance decided to take him with them. Dammit he growls Gripping the bars on his cage and easily ripping them apart huh he sneers being a PredAlien those bars were nothing to him. He sniffed the air. hmmm a Predator wonderful fresh meat but there were plenty of other smells as well a Xenomorph brother and just some human runts running about He gave a large growl that echoes through the whole ship this will be easy he thought

Gaunt, Xenomorph, 12 years ago

Scuttling through the vents, Gaunt was calibrating his movements. He could see many Humans, all franticly running around the ship, all paniced, all edgy.

He came to a halt on the inner turnings of a vent, he could see it properly now, Humans were on this ship, no doubt about it, but there were other lifesigns aswell, unknown, out of his range.

But they were in his range now, 'Preds, hah!' he turned his head, so it faced the Predators general direction, hissing as he stared coldly. Reality wise he was looking up at the top of the vent, if he could see the Pred, did the Pred know he was here?

If the Pred could see him on its wristscanner, it would get the message. Gaunt turned left and continued onwards towards the main hanger. The pressence of another Xenomorph on the ship didn't concern him much, it would either be a case of friend or foe, the latter would result in him having to destroy the Xeno, to remove a possible threat to the Hive.

He body shuddered with excitement, he could feel every pressence on this ship, 'So many threats, so many fights, so many MEALS!'.

The humans do not concern me, They are no threat. Ill head towards the hangar to cut of this Chestburster. A hand full of people complain about hearing heavy footsteps. I need to be very tactical, So instead of cutting of the chestburster im going to take a quick stop in there "Engineering" to stop there sprinklers going off and disabling my cloak in the cast of a fire.

Simple enough system, Just rip out the water pipe. Ok, Now i need to get to the Hangar, Again barley any humans bustleing about notice me, One even ran into me and fell over knocking himself out.

This hangar is large, Many vessles and barrels of fuel. Ill just hang out in the rafters. My cloak wont be compramised now and i have the little bastard cut off.

As for the other Xenomorph. Again, His poor Grammar skills make him an easy target. Ill treat him like the 100's of others.

The Abomination crawled through the tunnel hearing many noises along the way. They were both human and Xeno yet that over confident Predator was no where in sight. Huh he sneered by the sound every living meal upon this ship is heading towards the Hangar. And if every one is going there it's best that I go too. A big sneer widened across his mandibles and mouth he came along that weak smelling predator. No not now he thought this one is a later meal that xeno on the other hand would be his first choice he carried on through the vent following the scent of that absurd xeno that smelt worse than that pred for it smelled of The Hive

I begin playing Angry birds on my Wrist computer to kill time until someone shows them selves. HAHA full stars.

"So i had to polish his boots"
"Ah dude that sucks"

To kill time i drop down my cloaked noose around one of the humans knecks and pull him all the way up to the Rafters

"OH SHIT, LOCKDOWN THE HANGAR, EVERYONE EVACUATE THE HANGAR"

There we go!
The humans evacuate as fast as possible with mixed screams such as
"PREDATOR!!!"
"SEAL OFF EXITS"

Cmon Xenos hurry up!

As the alarms went off Gaunt burst out of the vent, sending the shattered metalic covering flying into groups of unaware Humans below.

Stealth wasn't really a problem anymore, not with all the paniced gun fire and siren alarms. He looked behind himself once more, that other Xeno would have to hurry, the ventalation locks were sealing.

He grinned humourously to himself as he turned his head back and leapt upwards towards the rafters. He pulled himself up and came face to face with the Predator, messing with his wrist comp and not paying much attention.

He gave a hiss of warning to acknowledge his pressence, right before pouncing towards the Pred and slapping him with his tail. Landing behind the hunter, Gaunt twisted around to clasp and redirect the Predators retaliating wristblade, scraping it into the metal rafter that held them up.

As he let go of the blades Gaunt raised his head to look at the crouched Pred, he started to drool, and hissed again, 'Shall we begin then?'.

The Abomination hurried through the vents aware of the threat of being locked in the vents he finally came to an exit that was covered in Xeno smell as he glimpsed out of the vent he saw his two main targets the Xeno and the Pred. He leaps out Screaming his lungs out at the two foes his mandibles open wide aiming at the predator who he decided was the first priority to kill for he felt something for the xeno something that made him stop his attack maybe the hive mind overwhelmed him he did not care for he was about to engage the predator who was now preparing to engage the xeno

Silly chestburter(?). I whiped out my maul and took a swing for its face, It jumped back and got a nice gash across its chest. The blood dripped through the metal and caused our rafter to become less stable. I cloaked and drop in the anarchy bellow. With no way out of the colapsing rafter the Chestburster(Seriously are you a chestburster or not) was bombarded with shots.

The second xeno came crashing through the vents, and over a 30 ft drop, He came crashing down into one of the human ships and it was followed by a bombardment of bullets. one hitting him in the arm, One hitting him in the tail.

Ok guys thats 1 round.

How is it not obvious concretehunter? My sig literally says 'Chestburster of The Hive' on it. Check my profile, I'm not completly normal.

'Hah, at least you can swing'.

As the rafter collapsed under the hail of gun fire it steamed from the acidic blood that had been spilt, that small drop of acid blood. Falling to a heap on the floor the Humans who fired ran towards it, brandishing their weapons, excitement in their eyes.

This was met by cold and painful death, as part of the metalic rafter was flung towards them, knock them down and crushing their frail frames.

Gaunt raised from the wreck of the rafter, casually stoping to stretch his body. Apart from the now sealed gash on his chest, small scratches around his body from where the hail of gun fire had passed him in such a small field of fire.

Little drops of acidic blood trailed down his body and dripped on the floor, more steam came off his body as the wounds sealed. He had sustained very little damage in comparison to other events, he chuckled to himself 'Is that all?'.

He saw the other Xeno flaying around a dropship, chasing Humans and dodging bullets. Changing his view he saw the Predator, cloaked in a paniced mass of Humans, who seemed to be more concerned with Gaunts presence to notice the invisible wall between them.

Letting out a tremendous hiss Gaunt charged towards the Predators position, the Humans between and behind started to fire, bullets passed and struck the Pred as Gaunt strafed back and forth, out of the lines of fire, dodging the bullets.

Jumping onto the back of a screaming Human, Gaunt, using his victim as a bullet shield, directed his body to fall into the crowd of Marines, knocking them back momentarily.

As this brief ceasefire came, he pounced off his victims back and towards the Pred, who had moved behind the Humans, and was sporting a nice green patch of fluorescent blood on his back.

He crashed into the chest of the Pred and clawed at it, wrapping his tail around its left arm for a hold. Gaunt tore into the hunters ribs, slashing at the flesh. As the Pred swung to knock him off Gaunt let his grasp go, getting knocked sideways and swinging around the arm of the Pred.

As green blood lapped around his mouth, Gaunt curled around the Preds and faced it, with a little grin thats had some humerous measure, 'Hello again.'

The Abomination cursed for having such a heavy body luckily his exoskeleton held out against the guns fired by the humans he killed all those with guns showing them no mercy Now onto the real game the predator was now getting harmed by the xeno the Abomination pounced at the pred from the other side tearing into the soft flesh of the predator with his claws he let out a large shriek as he finally felt predator blood running down his claws. The other xeno did not like the Abominations involvement with it's intended prey

As the fight on board the human vessel raged on a Young Hunter arrived upon the ship ready to take down the PredAlien that was on board the vessel. He walked out of his boarding ship preparing for a fight when he saw them a Predator brother and two xenos one of them the Predalien he ran forward striking at the Predalien on his brothers back. As this Predator was young and inexperienced he was an easy kill a slash to the throat was enough to bring it down he turned his attention on the over grown chest burster attacking the Predator. He took a large and heavy kick at the chestbursters head knocking it away from the other Yautja. As this was happening the dead PredAliens blood began destroying the human ship.

Dude you cant have 2 characters in an RPG

Wait, you can do a full round house kick?

Abominamentum until we know what species you are, I can't really continue. I don't want a battalion of marines popping out of no where to ruin the story (if you can call it one).

Get my drift?

That I do friend this was my initial species and it shall remain so from now on. please do proceed I really did try to make the story sound more plausible. Oh and i'm quite sorry for any inconveniences.

Uhhmmm What?
Read the RPG rules

On topic:
AHhhh my arm, Its still useable. Thats good. Ok the skilled chestburster? Or the stupid but strong fully grown Xeno? Fully grown, I jump at the fully grown Xeno and pin in on its... head? Back? whatever. I shove my hand in its mouth (My wrist armour protects me) and rip out its 2nd mouth.

Thats that done, Now onto the chestburster who had jumped on my back in the process.

I rip him off and slam him onto the floor swinging my maul to follow him. He ran out the way almost just in time, I didnt get a critical hit but i split the end of his tail.

Round 2

That I do friend this was my initial species and it shall remain so from now on. please do proceed I really did try to make the story sound more plausible. Oh and i'm quite sorry for any inconveniences. I shall remain Yautja.

If you want, But you shall have gone through what your Xenomorph went through to be fair.

'AHAH!, what?'

As he felt the tip of his tail split in half Gaunt turned. He had to view the current situation, the Xenomorph, clumbsy and vicious had attacked and ruined his chance of having a fair fight.

It now lay on the ground, sqwirming violently as it tryed to turn under the grip of a new hunter, another Predator had joined the fray.

Moving back slightly he took advantage of this moment out of combat, grabbing it he started checking his tail. Slashing the two burnt ends on the inside of the wound, he clasped them back together to reconstruct the tip of it.

Gritting his teeth in the moment of pain, he focused on the hunters for a moment, the first one, more intellectual in movement and appearance, inspected his wounds, mainly the ones that Gaunt had inflicted.

Checking his tail he could see that the tip was now sealed back together, it would have not motor control and would have to be repaired properly later, the rest of his tail functioned well enough for balance and grasp. 'Good'.

Facing back to the hunters he saw the second stabbing his wristblade down into the clumbsy and soon to be doomed Predalien, stretching his body once again Gaunt proceeded to move on the offensive once more. Leaping up he skimmed past the head of the first hunter. He had pounced towards the second, and as he crashed into it clutched into the armour on its back.

It took only a few seconds for him to vault up and rip at the shoulders of the hunter, using both claw and inner jaw, whilst stretching his tail around the neck, tightening his hold, to ensure he couldn't be shrugged off easily.

The hunter stumbled backwards and started to flay his arms, franticly trying to reach the attacker on his back, shaking his body in fury. Gaunt grinned as he ripped a chunk of flesh into his mouth, green blood covered his face, 'Always too many of you hunters, good thing your tasty though'.

"BAD. BLOOD."
I said to the new predator as i turned, Pulled the Chestburster off and jammed my maul through its chest. I notice that the Chestbursters tail healed. This time it comes off.

I take another swing with my maul, The chestburster dodges swiftly. Truley a skilled fighter. I make a quick kick and with the sound of cracking (Probibly its ribs) It flys over to the corner. While slightly stunned i walk over and crush its skull with my foot. It will heal. This is interesting.