Your Comment in Alien Vs. Predator:Reqiuem

Secret_Hero, Undefined, 16 years ago

The title said it.

My comment is: "More blood and gore than it's storyline. Not even a quite explaination in such scenes. AVP is more fun than AVP:R, in my opinion."

Yours? What's your comment in AVP:R?

02121992, Undefined, 16 years ago

my comment is more violence blood and gore, awesome creatures( the predalien could have been better),a major improvement over avp, overall a great movie.

if there was a ranking system: 9/10

TITANOSAUR, Undefined, 16 years ago

I myself haven't seen the movie. and am waiting for the DVD. although I must say that I had no intention on listening to the critics, the critics always seem to dislike a movie so I never listen to them. this also includes the ones who liked the movie. when I see the movie I will give you all my own revew.

Deathdrop, Undefined, 16 years ago

No plot, confusing scenes, bad fights, horrible predalien, and the worst human characters either series has EVER seen.

A few of you will think I'm crazy, but I thought the acting in AvP was better. At least they were semi-developed. Say what you will about Paul Anderson, but at least he tried to have some story.

They're both bad for different reasons IMHO. AvP:R was slightly better, but only becasue of the fan-boy moments (double plasma caster, Homeworld, etc).

@TITANOSAUR: Hope you'll post your review, ASAP. Cause, I'll be expecting it.

@Deathdrop: You're definitely right, AVP:R is slightly better because of the double-plasma cannon. But AVP is better. Pretty sure the two movies were bad, at least we saw the two species in the ALIEN and PREDATOR franchise, fight in one movie.

predatoress, Undefined, 16 years ago

"Includes plastic human figures you don't care a crap about. Two creatures screeching and growling in a dark potatoe cellar looking for liquorice they dropped.

Vitutus -level exceeds over the scales after the movie."

i agree with you both secret-hero and deathdrop avpr was only slightly better, another reason why i liked because it was rated "r" instead of "pg-13"

Slasher, Undefined, 16 years ago

Well I love anything that has the names Alien and Predator. I Loved AVPR. I rank it next to Predator 2 and Alien 3. I liked it alot. Really if I had to rank any of the films, this is what I would do,

Alien 9/10
Aliens 10/10
Alien 3 9/10
Alien R. 4/10

Predator 10/10
Predator 2 8/10

AVP: Alien vs Predator 6/10
Aliens vs Predator Requeim 9/10

daveberg, Undefined, 16 years ago

'Would rather waste my money on watching Paul Anderson direct 'Chucky vs Leatherface'

'An abysmal addition to an already battered franchise, AVP-R has firmly shut the lid on a once glorious tale of two iconic movie monsters'

'Glorified extension of AVP made purely to cash in on the mindless movie going generation of today'

Please...someone stop me before i use up the sites' bandwidth with my negativity......

daveberg please stop.

concrete_hunter, Undefined, 16 years ago

i thought avpR was pretty good but it needed a better storyline

it really needed that.

broken-tusk, Undefined, 16 years ago

i enjoyed alien vs predator requiem, but i
probably wouldn't buy it and watch it again.
the characters and story were a bit too hollow
and empty and didn't have that much appeal, but
good battle scenes and special effects. overall
i enjoyed avp 1 much more but requiem is worth
a watch once or twice, but probably won't make you
buy it.

Deathdrop, Undefined, 16 years ago

"There may be more weapons and equipment in THERE!"

"People are dieing. We need guns."

"Get to the choppeeerrrr."

"What came after you?"

"Fuck... YOOOUUUUUUU!"

^ I think these horrible lines say it all.

tawganator, Undefined, 16 years ago

It was worth the wait, had me going from the word go. There's nothing like excecive violence to get the blood going. They could of dropped the boreing stuff, not to mention more people alittle sooner though. Other than that it was a beutifull canvis painted in blood.

blood, blood, BLOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! who doesn't love a bloody movie?

tawganator, Undefined, 16 years ago

amhen 0212992 let the blood flow.

amen back.

daveberg, Undefined, 16 years ago

Blood and violence mean nothing in a movie unless accompanied by a decent, plausible script, with strong character development.

This film truly, sucks the big one.

This is Daveberg, last survivor of the true Alien fan base....signing off.

but it makes it looks cool.

Even though it looks cool, the storyline and it's explaination really sucks. V-fx and S-fx is good.