XD Skin and ScreenMate from Avp-movie.com/

Scar_Predator, Undefined, 19 years ago

Hi guys,do you know theres this Xd and ScreenMate thing in avp-movie.com/??As you know the Xd is some kind of wallpaper and the ScreenMate umm..ummm... I don't know what it is he he he.

Whoevers Wins... We Lose.
daveberg-468x60.jpg

I got the screen mate and XD its really funny

daveberg-468x60.jpg

So who else has the XD or ScreenMate?

Whoevers Wins... We Lose.3 Deadly Species.Millions Of Ways To Die.
daveberg-468x60.jpg

AVPFREAK, Undefined, 19 years ago

i used to have the xd. for some reason, my lap top won't let me download it or any zip file. but i have the screenmate on my mom's computer. and can anyone help me in getting a mod for avp 2? i am clueless how to do it.

In this war, their shall never be a clear winner. It will go on as long as our universe exists.

freewebs.com/starcreature

Unknown, Undefined, 19 years ago

I got that AVP screen mate its funny. :)

You know the funny part of the ScreenMate is the predators and aliens they are quite all funny in it.

daveberg-468x60.jpg

wolfpredator89, Undefined, 19 years ago

hey, i got a question, um how do you get that add looking thing at the end of your post, and thanks for hooking up with me after i just lost two of my teammates

weapons: Combat stick, side arms blades, dual wrist blades, wrist net gun, three throwing disks, plasma cannon, sacraficail knife.
-never quit, fight until you die

oh plus that add looking thing, i just found out that is called sig. whered ya get yours and how did you make it

weapons: Combat stick, side arms blades, dual wrist blades, wrist net gun, three throwing disks, plasma cannon, sacraficail knife.

What do you mean?

daveberg-468x60.jpg

well you know that thing that is below your, "whoever wins we loose" with the pict of a pred and xeno but only picts of thier head

Oh that you much click Profile near your pic and go to link to us and copy the thing below and paste on the sig

daveberg-468x60.jpg

link to us? what does that mean

nevermind i got it.

daveberg, Undefined, 19 years ago

thats actually my sig that i created. you can see my copyright on it.

FEAR.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron