DeathWraith, Undefined, 16 years ago

See? I am always right when i use the words probable/improbable even if i`m not being serious.

Broken_Tusk, Undefined, 16 years ago

Just wanted to point out the fact that when i was talking about the predators using the jockeys to carry eggs that was not my proposed theory that Ridley Scott was thinking, that was just soemthing I remember from the books that I was pointing out. My theory of Ridley's intent was indeed what most believe the jockey's ship crash lands carrying a cargo of eggs to an unknown location.

MonsterOfEnergy, Undefined, 16 years ago

I have always thought that the Aliens, well the first ones introduced in 1979 were a lot more devious, and evil, yet smarter than their newer counter parts, mainly because I could imply on how powerful they were, or what they were capable of doing with strength in numbers. There were a lot more eggs in the space jockey ship than there were Xenomorph in Aliens. No they would attack advanced civilizations head on, but I always thought that they would, the original ones, try to impregnate civilians instead of advanced defenders. And let them breed and have more babies.

-Bloo-, Undefined, 16 years ago

Well, seeing as the AVP movies are actually set before the original Alien quadrilogy, they would have actually evolved into the Alien you see in Alien and Aliens...

Karo, Undefined, 16 years ago

The segment of AVP which shows the Predator atop the Pyramid overlooking the dawn of civilization, I think that was a bold move by Paul Anderson, and although I appreciate the concept of Extra Terrestrial life advancing humans, having it be the Yuatja somewhat makes them eternally superior, to me anyway. I suppose it could be a Frankenstein like story in which the creation overtakes the master then destroys itself, but thats improbable.

Karo, Undefined, 16 years ago

The segment of AVP which shows the Predator atop the Pyramid overlooking the dawn of civilization, I think that was a bold move by Paul Anderson, and although I appreciate the concept of Extra Terrestrial life advancing humans, having it be the Yuatja somewhat makes them eternally superior, to me anyway. I suppose it could be a Frankenstein like story in which the creation overtakes the master then destroys itself, but thats improbable.