Theories on the origins and the potential power of The Aliens and The Yuatja.

MonsterOfEnergy, Undefined, 16 years ago

My theories on the Aliens are as follows:

I think that the Aliens always inhabited LV426, but in a desolate location far away from the growing space Jockeys, and the Aliens were very small in numbers. But then the Space Jockeys started polluting the atmosphere. The Alien Queen or just The Aliens (Which ever Ridley Scott had in mind when he made the movie.) sensed this through pheromones and felt out where the source of the pollution was coming from...

I think that the "Space Jockey" ship was a way of getting the remaining Space Jockeys off of the planet. But the Aliens got to them first. They were trying to get off because the Aliens had committed genocide on almost everyone of them, with the exception of the Space Jockeys in the Ship.

My theories on the Yuatja are as follows:

The Yuatja lived on a large resourceful planet with super jungles. Due to all of the resources and their natural strength, their civilization grew fast, eventually turning into groups of Galactic Predatorial clans ruled by Elders. These Galactic Predators became very powerful, with advanced futuristic weapons.

Each one of these races could conquer Earth in deferent ways. It is hard to say which race would win if they battled each other, but the Yuatja probably would prevail over centuries of war.

But if the humans got a hold of an Alien, and then found out how to control and genetically engineered them, making them much smarter, then I think the humans would beat the Yuatja and then the Aliens would kill the humans, thus, Aliens win.

Now what are your theories.

daveberg, Undefined, 16 years ago

It is widely speculated that the derelict craft from the original alien movie was a cargo ship, containing alien eggs, being transported through space to be used as weapons by the Space Jockeys. An unknown malfunction occurred, breaching the protective field that kept the eggs in stasis which lead to the eventual escape of facehuggers which began 'Contaminating' the crew, leading the ship to eventually crash land, not before the last remaining jockey had programmed in a distress signal, warning all of the dangers that await those who would stumble upon LV4-26 and the derelict ships' cargo.

Is that your theory?

Your theory is impossible because the Aliens can't controlled, just killed, this was proven in Aliens and Alien Resurrection.

killswitch, Undefined, 16 years ago

dont forget to take a deep breath there Daveberg :D

...And breath.....

If you do some research you'll discover that my 'theory' is widely accepted among most hardcore fans, it's the core root of the original story behind the first Alien movie.

Some choose to believe the aliens were created as a biogenetic weapon by the space jockeys to eliminate their enemies - namely the Predators, others believe the aliens evolved, being top of the food chain.

It's all personal preference.

black_warrior, Undefined, 16 years ago

MonsterOfEnergy, Dave's theory isnt impossible at all, as we have seen the alien egg only opens up when a possible host appears in the vicinity. The jockeys could have had a protective field on the ship, loaded the eggs in there with machines from afar, and then went off into space without even getting too close to the eggs.

Also, How would you know that the eggs couldnt be put into a sort of hibernation anyway?

The blue 'field' surrounding the Eggs in the original movie was in fact a form of Stasis lock, anything that breached the field triggered the Eggs to begin to 'hatch' Hence kane venturing through the fail safe mechanism and spurring the facehuggers to awaken from their slumber.

black_warrior, Undefined, 16 years ago

So in a way like Proximity mine field, but without the KABOOM....

Lone_Hunter2, Undefined, 16 years ago

my theroy is kinda like both combined,the aliens evoled top of the food chain but the space jokeys used them as weopns mutch like the Weland-yutani corp.

Broken_Tusk, Undefined, 16 years ago

Monster, the theory that dave suggested is the core origin belief in numerous fans everywhere and would be completely acceptable. It is mentioned in many books and comics that when the yautja needed them, the space jockeys transported eggs and an occasional queen for them to trade with.

So....... If this were true then the theory of the space jockeys crashing on lv-426 would be completely reasonable, although I'm sure this was not at all what Ridley was thinking.

I for one am torn between believing them to be bioengineered or a force of nature. I like to think they once populated a planet where they were not the primary predator and at one point an egg/queen was captured or stole away on a visiting craft and thus led to the events we know. The whole bio-weapon idea just seems over done and I want to think of them as something truly different.

"although I'm sure this was not at all what Ridley was thinking."

My theory is what Ridley Scott was most likely thinking when he made the Aliens.

DeathWraith, Undefined, 16 years ago

Why? Do you know Ridley that well?

No but I doubt that he had Predators in mind, and I also doubt that he didn't want them to have committed genocide on the Space Jocks.

It seemes "genocide" is one of your favourite words... It also seemes that you see the aliens as beasts that can do nothing else but ruthlessly slaughter anything that gets in their way... this shows that you are easily entertained by pure, pointless violence, which leads to the conclusion that you are either emotionally confused or emotionally unstable. Any of those cases would show that you are actually unable to accurately judge your own competence, and your actions show that you are actually indeed overconfident and tend to underestimate everyone else, which means that you overestimate yourself, your judgement and so the probability of your own theories to be true.

Therefore your theory is improbable. :))

K1LLA_4_H1RE, Undefined, 16 years ago

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Space_Jockey_%28Alien%29

nothings for certain until they release some official information or make another film (maybe a prequal) about the aliens origins.

DeathWraith, I'm sorry if I seemed that way, it wasn't my intention, your theory is just as possible as mine, but I came up with a possible (Not provable) theory that I liked the most, and stuck with it, for the record, I respect your opinion and your theory. Now you can't prove my theory wrong, and I can't prove yours wrong, all I can do is respect yours and chose which one I would rather have. Alien Versus Predator requiem may give some light on the history of the Aliens, and if your right, then you can prove my theory wrong. :D

Off the record, most people are emotionally unstable in one way or another.

See, now you look reasonable, thank you for respectin my theory, but i have no theory in this topic because i don`t really wanna know where they came from, that would just spoil it even more. I wasn`t really being serious there, i just wanted to see how you`d react to that hehe... Oh well... you reacted in a good way so that`s where the fun ends... I forgot the rest of what i was gonna say cos i started talking to Lucifer about Kagura`s... ok, that`s way off topic so i`ll end my post here.

Deathdrop, Undefined, 16 years ago

Ridley Scott clearly states in the Alien commentary that he thinks the aliens are a bio-weapon and the ship is, well, a ship.

Oh, I guess my theory is wrong, sorry guys.

Oh, I guess my theory is wrong, sorry guys.