the queen in AVP in the sea

predalien_64, Undefined, 18 years ago

Well I was thinking could the queen survive the water presser at the bottom of the sea?

24200030516.jpg

Predalien of the Shadow Serpents

Kidd, Undefined, 18 years ago

Yes she can ... she is like a bug with a tough exo-skeleton

kidd-sig.jpg
Look around each corner before you move because the chances are, you are not gonna make it.

FrozenAlien, Undefined, 18 years ago

She can, in the beginning she is frozen but still alive, she is the strongest Xenomorph in a Hive and the regular adults can survive and if they can the Empress can

~Another female on Da Site~

25319354123.jpg

~My names Alexa, and I remember everything~

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

OK just like i said before the contects of the aicd and the water componets dont mix making it so she gos BOOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!! under water.

We"re on a express elevator to hell
GOING DOWN!!

Stalker, Undefined, 18 years ago

this has been a long running debate about whether the queen was still alive under the water. Xenos can survive in pretty much any condition imaginable, even in the vacuum of space. If an alien can survive in space then there's no doubt in my mind that the queen cold easily survive deep in the ocean. The exception here is that the queen had several gaping wounds in her body, meaning that the water could get through & possibly crush her from the inside as it is not known (at least to my knowledge) if xenos can withstand extreme pressure from inside

stalker.jpg

daveberg, Undefined, 18 years ago

Stalker is spot on, aliens can easily withstand the pressure of extreme water depth.

newberg.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

But dont forget what i said before the last time some one made some thing like this

We"re on a express elevator to hell
GOING DOWN!!

I remeber there being a topic like this....

predsig1.png

Sorry, to my recognition the other trend were pretty vag on what they were asking. i jest wanted to know if the if she could take the water presser in the depths of the sea

24200030516.jpg

yeah it has,but this one is little different,they want to know what happened to the queen

HUNT FOR GLORY,HUNT FOR HONOR,HUNT FOR THE MOON
coryssig.jpg Guan-thwei

FrozenAlien, Undefined, 18 years ago

No one really knows until AVP2 comes to Theatres.. and if it ever will

~Another female on Da Site~

25319354123.jpg

~My names Alexa, and I remember everything~

also everyone has ask all really good questions and my mind is blank of new good ones

24200030516.jpg