DeathWraith, Human, 13 years ago

Edit: Oh never mind, Mebber already said it the nice way.

Shadowwall, Human, 13 years ago

k thx

Peterson, Human, 13 years ago

What needs to be done is the Other admins Ex. Pv2 need to be given the proper power that an admin should have. Meaning for those less schooled on Web Design, Development, and Maintance that if one is listed as an admin there should only be a few things they cant do on the website, other then that they should have the ability to delete clans and such. Thats just my two bits worth. Ive got the old AD so not much activity but its still kicking. But indeed it is a shame to see these old clans go quiet saddening if you truly think about it.

IceNeko, Human, 13 years ago

^Agreed even though I haven’t exactly been here long.

Yes, But I rather see some quick changes then a long period of nothing.

Anyways we'll see what happens next

Then how about you start masturbating with the other hand in stead of constantly bitching about something you can't do anything about?

"Reading the rules"
Anyways we'll see what happens next

First rule:

"No spamming. Junk posts and off topic discussion will be removed immediately."

You, my retarded friend, constantly disobey this by making ONLY junk posts. Stop it. I've told you before in other topics that Praetorian is the only one who could do something about changing the site's layout. Still, you saw fit to ask why Deathdrop doesn't do something. I told you again that only Praetorian can do something. You complained again about Deathdrop's inefficiency. Mebber told you again that only Praetorian can do something. You again complained about how nothing gets done. Shadowwal. Shut the fuck up and talk about something else. No one likes your bitching.

First of all:
Nice post about me doing 1 thing wrong while I could write a book about yours.

2nd: Deathdrop's inefficiency...
Never said anything too mean that...
And yet again I could write a book about you talking about the mods. (and i don't mean joyfull)
BUT it is true this book is smaller.

3nd: I was asking for info IF there was any, I was asking for changes IF there could be any. Then Mebber gave me some and I THANK him for it.
No book on this one just that you misinterpreted my message no hard feelings.

4th: Then my last post on the period thing. That was an answer on Peterson, I gave him my opinion on the case.
No harm done so far. Then you show up ...
The normal "No harm done nice together with cup of tea opinion giving to each other discussion" turns into...

I don't have to go any further.

5th: No one likes your bitching.
could be, I don't deny it. But stop acting like a god and let those people tell there story.
Furthermore was this bitching according to the rules. Meaning "No one likes your bitching = No one likes the rules"
Yet again you mock the mods.

I don't have to go any further.

Final:

Wy the hell do you keep following me, I have ignored you for the last month but you just keep chasing me.
If I do something wrong the mods will say so. I don't need a nanny FFS. The mods think oh no here goes DW again trying to pick a fight with SW. Do you think they like that kind of bitching ??????
Wy don't you SHUT THE FUCK UP and go make a thread in your clan and talk about me there. I really don't care how you feel about it I really don't.

Ciao DW but No not by a longshot are you there to judge me. BAM CASE CLOSED

To make a long story short:

you were talking to the mirror DW when saying:
"Shut the fuck up and talk about something else. No one likes your bitching."

Ciao forum i'm off to bed

Mebber, Human, 13 years ago

DeathWraith, don't answer to that.
Both of you, stop this discussion now, you're spamming the thread with your personal feud. This thread is not your personal bitching arena and the forum is not a kindergarten.

And no fucking got-to-have-the-last-word-posts like
"k understand".

Edit1: DeathWraith, i hope you've "overseen" my post by accident. No more posts from you two in this thread.

So why isn't anyone doing anything about the clans?

Mebber, Human, 13 years ago

The answer is hidden somewhere in this thread, can you find it?

All of you, DD will inform us as soon as Praetorian answered his mail. Until then, we've got to live with the situation.