Predqueen vs newborn

Newborn, Undefined, 18 years ago

The newborn would wak its nose off and kill it.

I Am made of what the devil fears, a missfiguration of nature, THE NEW BORN...

navyspaz, Undefined, 18 years ago

No Praetorian is only in games. and Empress is actually a queen, they call it that in avp2.

navyspaz.jpg
MessageBoard Rules

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

i detect a touch af bias.

siggy1.bmp.jpg

Stalker, Undefined, 18 years ago

There is no such thing as a pred-alien queen, the queens embryo, unlike other aliens, does not take DNA samples of it's host. It remains unchanged throughout it's development, as such, the result will be the same, a queen, nothing more, nothing less.

stalker.jpg

As said above ^ Predqueen is fake, so are the following

Praetorian
Ravager
Carrier
Praetorian Facehugger
Empress (is actually queen)
Newborn (not sure if it is real)
Pred queen

You only find them in games...

navyspaz.jpg
MessageBoard Rules

I think that the Newborn is, unfortunatly, canon. I think it would have looked better if it had a proper, Alien domed head.

Drenton.jpg

cutm3up, Undefined, 18 years ago

navy, praetorian and empress are da same thing...arent they?

ive read about praetorians in a comic tho

davii-sig1-1.jpg
your cries are in vain, look around you, theyre laughing, at YOU... what will you do? fight to the death, and to the death you will go

Engage, Undefined, 18 years ago

ye , id prefer if we left the games off here ..... great fun , but a f**kin embaresment to all that is alien , sorry for the language

CuteFaceHugger, Undefined, 18 years ago

thats was because the queens was week and its head is very small to its larg crown and body but the newborn is very strong.

CuteFaceHuggersStalkerSig.jpg

Proud to be of The Hive

The newborn waked the queen so hard that it killed her in one hit, so basicly if they where actully in combat the newborn could crab her tail and rip it off, thats how strong it is.

Stalker, Undefined, 18 years ago

dude, I have no idea how u can seriously believe that the newborn would have lasted any more than a few seconds against the queen in a toe to toe fight. Admittedly, the newborn had powerful arms & jaws, but come on, compared to the queen, it was completely overshadowed. The queen's power is unrivalled, the newborn wouldn't have stood a chance. Not only was it's movement painfully slow & sluggish, but it's weapons were no match for the queens. Her tail alone was nearly twice the size of the newborn, it would have impaled that freak like a plastic bag.

stalker.jpg

DUDE THIS IS IT!!! Ive had enough of the ****ing newborn. Man so you like it thats great.KEEP IT TO YOURSELF!!!. I mean I can understand if you say it good and stuff once in a while I mean I do that to but making like 1 or 2 or like 5 topics on it. THATS MASSIVE OVERKILL!!!. I may be sounding mean but i have been as patient as possible. I have had enough of the newborn okay. Its ugly, cheap, and a dumb idea okay so enough of the frickin newborn.

Mods im sorry but this kid has got to get it that we don't really like this guy posting so many topics about the frickin newborn. I think he's posted like 5 topics and none has been without the word NEWBORN. Can you please just make him stop talking about the newborn so frickin much. Its freaking annoying and just taking up space. I dont even think people post on them all that much

DragonSigy.jpg

I kinda agree with him ^ but in a much nicer way... Newborn is not imuned to Pred weapons... and its not really that good at fighting, very slow and sluggish. No tail, No inner jaw. Only strength is Strength. And it killed the queen because it was vurnerable to a attack. And I think topics should be thought out more, and most the topics on the board are yours. we want new topics with stuff that involves other peoples oppinions sometimes. not just every topic about the newborn.

navyspaz.jpg
MessageBoard Rules

CuteFaceHugger, Undefined, 18 years ago

DRAGON CALM DOWN he has his right to talk about
but newborn dont make so many post so other people get a chance to have there post at the top

CuteFaceHuggersStalkerSig.jpg
MessageBoard Rules

Proud to be of The Hive

black_warrior, Undefined, 18 years ago

The newborn would lose in a fight aginst the queen because in alien ressurection the queen had restricted movement due to the massive egg sack (or is it even considered an egg sack in ressurection?) anyway they queen would wipe the floor with the newborn because well it is the queen the most powerful alien in the hive her strength is rivaled by no other as someone else said.

Btw: "Her tail alone was nearly twice the size of the newborn, it would have impaled that freak like a plastic bag."

ROFL nice one Stalker.

blackwarriorssig.jpg
Rules Of The Board
"It is not the way you die that makes you a hero, it is the way you live."

Btw, Make more variety of Topics, every topic I click it mentions "The Newborn" or "The Empress"

Navyspaz6thSig.jpg
MessageBoard Rules

New born is strong enough to kill her physically easily, the newborn was entended to be stronger. Just ask the makers of alien reserection.

oh yea just ask them...... I dunno who they are even..... And the Queen is Much Stronger, and better at battle. its just the queen was very vurnerable at that time.. just because its possible for newborn to kill her doesnt meant it can in a fight. Queen would rip right threw it with tail.

Navyspaz6thSig.jpg
MessageBoard Rules

Ok maybe your right but the queen is not that tough, aperently a predator with a star fireiong plasma caster can own her. And that is what really es me off. That predators can beat aliens anyday? Well $crew that Im sick of it! The aliens have hives, tthousands of them, a face hugger is just waiting to make puonce on a predator! The aliens will have satisfaction when face huggers are jumping on kryptonyians and saiyans, the hive will kill the predator's, just as they killed the jockey's, they will domonate!

I Am made of what the devil fears, a missfiguration of nature, THE NEW BORN... And I just got done eating preds...

The aliens will rule!

I just got done eating preds... I am the queen and I will domonate everything! My hives will over run the universe!

(applying to Preds owning Aliens)
Not true... Aliens can fight just as good. it was a tie on the movie... but I know Predators dont "Own" Aliens...

Navyspaz6thSig.jpg
MessageBoard Rules