Predator 1

rayne, Undefined, 16 years ago

Hay you guys i was wondering in Predator how and when did Dutch figure out that the pred used heat vision?

ScarredShadow, Undefined, 16 years ago

I'm not completely sure haven't seen the movie in a while. I wanna say either Mac told him or didn't the Predator kill something like a small mammal when it was in all the trees and the bushes and Dutch didn't even see it. Next time I see the movie I might figure it out. But I don't think thats right just a guess.

City-Hunter, Undefined, 16 years ago

I always thought it was after he fell from the waterfall and was covered in mood. The Predator didn't see him so it went off into the hunt. Dutch said to himself, "He didn't see me..." after whiping a fingertip of mud off his chester and looking down at himself awknowleding (spelling?) the fact he didn't see him.

Your right. Havent seen the movie in a long time. I know Mac told him something but i forget.

City-Hunter, Undefined, 16 years ago

I remember Mac telling Dutch about the Predator's eyes.

Oh yeah didn't he tell him the Predator tell him that the Predator couldn't see you if you blend in with the environment.

-Bloo-, Undefined, 16 years ago

Mac only told him how the hunter's eyes flashed, or glowed. It was the mud and some smart thinking that led him to think that Jungle Hunter saw in infrared.