Ok once again I'm sorry! Ok sheesh!

WrathyChick, Undefined, 10 years ago

Ok once again I'm sorry! Ok sheesh!

Ok I realize that I shouldn't have cussed out DL and that getting pissed over being banned the first time was wrong and I'm sorry about that ok? For fucking realze I'm sorry about saying all that! And I have to confess some other stuff:
I'm sorry for putting in the signature that Deathdrop and Peterson were assholes and the DL was a tramp.
Sorry for bad-mouthing the Mods
DL I'm sorry for the following:
Calling you a bitch, kitty, slut, whore, cunt, tramp, cocksucker, jail-bait bitch, The Mod's cum dumpster, idiot, stupid and a buch of other stuff.

Sorry for saying the only reasan you were nice to DL was because she was screwing one of you(at one time on another site I said she probably had fucked all of you at once)

I REALLY FUCKING SORRY FOR REAL THIS TIME!

So can I be unabanned? I mean really I sorry I wasn't trying to be mean or anything I was just a little nervouse or something like that. And I was kidding about some of this stuff!

Really so Deathdrop, Peterson or FireHunter can I get ONE more chance please!

And like I SAID on the other thread I promise I won't say anything to DL ever again at all I won't even post in the RPG's as her or anything I swear to fucking god I won't. I just want anything goddamn chance is that too much to fucking asking for?!

Deathdrop, Undefined, 10 years ago

Are you serious? You say you're apologizing, yet you're going "OK, GOD, I'M FUCKING SORRY ALREADY," acting like you're the victim and we're the big mean mods who banned you for no reason. You're not sorry at all, you just don't want to be banned. Furthermore, you're insulting my intelligence-not only with this garbage, but with the fact that you can't be bothered to spell-check your supposedly heartfelt apology.

Also, brilliant move listing a whole ton of OTHER stuff you did that I wasn't even aware of. If anything, we were overly lenient with you.

"And like I SAID on the other thread I promise I won't say anything to DL ever again at all I won't even post in the RPG's as her or anything I swear to fucking god I won't. I just want anything goddamn chance is that too much to fucking asking for?!"

And again, you demonstrate that you don't understand what you did wrong. You are allowed to talk to DL, you're just not allowed to call her a cum-dumpster. What is so goddamn hard about this? I'll repeat this once and for all-You were not banned for flaming Darklioness. You were banned for flaming, period.

Why the hell should I make an exception here? You were given chance after chance and all you did was continue insulting people. Put yourself in my shoes. Would you unban a person who behaves this way?

Peterson, Undefined, 10 years ago

And im going to chime in as well here, I was trying to keep my opinion out of this but im sorry...

First off using the word "Fucking" almost every scentence isnt a great way to apologize, and the fact that you have the audacity to accuse the staff of being in a relationship with one of the members is just... WOW... If i did ban you I wouldnt unban you for anything, and since I am the one that just banned you again I wont unban you, Who cares even if one of us is in a relationship with a member its none of your fucking bussiness, you publicly harass and attack another member what do you think is going to happen? This isn't your board, this isn't your website, you're not a mod, you're not a staff member, or a clan leader, you have no reputation around the board, you're a useless member who has done nothing but cause hate and discontent and now I can see why you were banned in the first place, you think you're shit doesn't stink and you can get away with anything, well tough luck, congradulations you've officially made the most laid back mod (Deathdrop) pissed off, which i gotta hand it to you is an achievment in itself, so hey guess what, You're not coming back, and every account you make I will Personally go out of my way to ban! You think you insult the staff that have been on this site since you were old enough to even know anything about the franchise, and get away with it? No sorry but welcome to reality you're done...

TOPIC LOCKED