-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

1. What's most likely is that an egg opened and impregnated him. He then landed on LV-426, knowing he was too far away to remove it before the embryo grew a placenta in his body, which is fatal. Either way, his "pregnancy" doesn't prove that there was a Queen on board.
2. I'd like to see your math. 90% is a lot, I just want to make sure your calculations are right. I only got 86%.

Dronehive, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

No, you both fail. The answer is 0%. No evedink no shizzle. Just like with me and religion.

Bloo, you still pass cause you drew a penis on your test and it was hot.

Seriously, Queens weren't even a concept back then. xenos turned people into eggs.

shockwave, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

if the mist is sopposed to keep the face huggers from emerging, how come one egg got opened up, same thing with alien, the space guy got really close and it opened. 0% chance that the mist was keeping them closed. @-Bloo-: According to my caculations to my math, have you ever played aliens: infestation for nintendo ds, because when you enter the ship, the second boss was the deacon queen, so i still win this one. Got any back up proof that there wasnt a queen? cause i just battled it 2 days ago in that game.Over 9000! % that there was a queen. ULTRA COMBO!!!!!!! fatality.

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

Wrong. I met the Jockey, and he said there WAS no Queen. He helped me do the math. Trust me, I went to college.

im sure you did 030. How do you know theres no queen. Mabye not all queens look the same you know, and im still in 7th grade

But any ways, lets get back on topic. What do you want in the next one. cause i never said a prometheus 2. I ment an aliens 5

FireHunter, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

First of all, there's an edit button for a reason.

Second of all, I want the second Alien movie to be legitimately scary, because only the first one actually struck me as a horror film, the rest were more like action films. Although the third one was pretty good in terms of setting and whatnot. Something like that where the creature is more or less unseen until the end would be cool.

daveberg, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

Christ, this topic is enough to give anyone a migrane.

I don't want to see another ALien movie. Whether a continuation from Resurrection or Prometheus. It's just getting stupid now. Franchise should have been over when Ripley died on Fury 161.

Enough is enough.

What the main problem is is that for example, i atleast want the bad guys to live longer. just like the predalien in AVP 2. The bad guy always has to die right in the same movie. Resident evil, for a change was a little bit better. Albert Wesker(the main villian) has a history of being in many movies, he didn't just die the first movie he appeared in. That could be a major change.

Going back and noticing the argument about there being a Queen on the ship and whatnot, the mist probably kept the eggs dormant, and when Kane fell in, he broke the barrier, releasing them from their dormancy. The Jockey would have been impregnated because of a malfunction in the mist, I'd think.

As for the Queen, no, there would have been no Queen on the ship, Queens weren't even a concept in the first Alien movie, and the Queen in Aliens was born from someone in Hadley's Hope.

I dont think the mist is very good at gaurding. Besides if the enginear got the chest burster escaped...then weres the full grown deocon? And I dont think I remember saying that the queen in Hadly's hope was the deocon.

ThePredator13, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

@SW: The alien would probably be a Protomorph not a Deacon (Trilobite=Deacon/ Facehugger=Protomorph) and the alien would have probably died off by the events of ALIEN possibly due to starvation or old age.

EDIT: Ment to say alien because a queen would not have existed during this time of the story arch

but xenomorphs can live for hundreds of thousands of years. So its unlikly. We dont even know if xenomorphs HAVE to eat meat.

edit: the matriarch queen in avp 3 (2010) was confirmed to be hundreds of thousands of years old. Mabye cause the drone knew it was going to die(not of old age)

Dronehive, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

Actually, the official novelization of Alien said the Drone was hiding on the escape pod to die.

skull_ripper, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

Well an interaction between a fully matured drone/warrior and a chestbuster would be interesting. In Aliens you can tell they have some sort of maternal instinct towards chestbusters(yes, I know im sappy sometimes).

@Bloo: Both my older siblings went to college, that doesn't mean their not full of shit(which I know they are). Also I want some answers from that Space jockey of yours. Do they have donuts of his homeworld? Are their public toilets as loud as ours? Do they make condoms that never fail anywhere in the galaxy? I must know!

gamefreak33797, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

Ok, lets settle this once and for all.

Fact Time (Oh how I love doing this.)

There were eggs.

There was a ship.

The Engineer had a busted open chest.

They did not find an empty egg that could have contained the facehugger.

When Kane broke the mist the egg started to move.

There was no thought of queens at the time of the movie.

There were multiple people near/in the ship.

Only Alien, Aliens, Alien3, and Alien: Resurrection are to be considered canon for the alien franchise. So none of this "but it was in AVP3" bullshit.

They did in fact not find anything other than the eggs and Engineer in the ship, no other skeletons remained.

Not Fact (Otherwise known as Non-Canon)

The queen in AVP3 was "at least a thousand years old"

What Shockwave thinks is fact.

There was a queen on the ship.

The queen laid eggs, while on the ship.

Xenomorphs can live supposedly thousands of years without food.

The mist didn't work.

The mist wasn't the cage.

So based on these I will throw in my two cents.

The entire reason the Engineer was impregnated was because Ridley needed something to give the audience some ominous thoughts when Kane got facehugged.

Boom!! There goes my brain for two days.

no, my main thought is the un answerd question of what happened to the enginear alien on board the ship. My other thought is " well did they search the whole ship? " I dont think so.

gamefreak33797, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

Did they search the whole sh-

Actually, I am done now, no more responding to questions that I personally believe to be stupid, not saying it is, but just saying I think it is. SO I am just gonna remove myself before I get into some serious trouble with the mods.

Deathdrop, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

*THREAD OF THE YEAR*

I don't think there's a particularly compelling story behind the Jockey Alien. Something went wrong with containment, some poor bugger got chestbursted, and the resulting alien isn't around anymore because it was a long time ago. Either it left, or it went to sleep, or it wandered round until it died. The only thing that matters is that it wasn't present for the Nostromo's landing.

That's pretty much it. If there were humans around for that, we would've seen some evidence of it.

The intention of the scene is that the ship crashed a long time ago because aliens. The five Ws of it are not terribly significant or interesting, in my opinion. Best thing to do for the next Alien movie is to start fresh or not make it at all.

I don't think a Deacon would have come from the Space Jockey in Alien because it wasn't a Trilobite that impregnated it. Although it is possible that the resulting xenomorph had wandered off into the wilderness or gone into hibernation elsewhere on the ship, assuming it hadn't died of old age or starvation (Assuming that Xenomorphs can succumb to either, we have no idea about their dietary habits or their lifespan) The creature wouldn't have been responsible for the eggs onboard the ship, and seeing as we never see it anywhere else in the series, it's safe to assume it died before the events of Alien.