next alien movie

shockwave, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

It would be super awsome to see a whole planet full of xenomorphs in the next movie( if there are rel xeno's in this one

Dronehive, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

Promtheus is not an alien movie. Done.

Deathdrop, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

I don't get what the big hubbub about this is. Prometheus may not be a straight-up Alien sequel, but it takes place in the same universe and concerns plot elements from Alien, so it's basically an Alien movie.

Yes, but he was implying that Xenomorphs would be in this. By Alien movie, I meant with Xenomorphs. This is the space jockey movie.

Also, Portal is in the Half-Life universe. Is it a Half-Life game?

to be honest, i dont want the next movie to be based off prometheus. The mysteries on LV-426 still have a lot of explaining to do

Not really. I don't want another alien movie at all, we would just get a pics of shit ruined by resurrection. Prometheus offers a new slate.

they never explained what happened to the queen that layed the eggs in the dirlect ship. Yeah mabye aliens infestation, but come on, we all know that the enginears dont have trunks. I want to see a movie out of it. But im mostly expecting a avp 3 movie.

who wants to see an alien king in the next ALIEN movie, not the prometheus series. The next script could involve the deacon aliens vs the xenomorphs.

The eggs weren't produced on the delrict, they were on another planet.

Also, unlike you, I prefer the original Alien life cycle.

but, still, there were eggs and the warning signal could be because of the queen. theres a 90% chance that the queen was on board the ship.

No, Ridely Scott said that the ship was either a cargo or bomber ship. It didn't make the booms. Anyway, in the orignal, there were no Queens. So aproxamatly 0% chance there is a queen on there.

so the enginears brought the eggs on purpose. That sounds pretty stupid to me.

The eggs are weapons. ITS DESTINATION WAS EARTH.

mabye they wanted to destroy earth because the humans said that chocolete was better then vannila. Besides, your talking prometheus , the dirlect ship on LV-426 isnt the same ship. And who the fuck just leaves eggs laying around the ship ungaurded, not even a cage to put them in? dumb basterds.

ultimate-xeno, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

Hehehe... Shockwave your right who would just leave eggs on a ship ungaurded there has to be a queen on that ship or you can explain to me where the alien queen came from in aliens.

@SHOCKWAVE

NOPE.

THE MIST WAS THE CAGE. IT FUCKING STOPPED THEM BETTER THAN ANY METAL COULD THE EGGS SOMEHOW ESCAPED. GOD FUCKING DAMMINT. ALSO, LEARN TO SPELL, WRITE AND HOW TO NOT BE A DUMASS. JUST SHUT UP. AND uX, STOP SIDEWAYS ASKING FOR SEX. GROW A PAIR.

Deathdrop, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

As funny as that exchange was, let's all settle the fuck down for a second.

Ok....

The eggs were probably made by a queen, but a queen was definatly not on the ship.

DeathWraith, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

Great enthusiasm. Very wrong assumptions based purely on wishful thinking, but great enthusiasm.

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

SW, even then, both ships were cargo ships - one of them for urns, the other for eggs. There were no Queens. That would be like an ice cream trucks hauling the factory with it.

hehe, i laugh all the time when i see dronehive cursing . Besides, are you sure it was the mist? Then how come the enginear got impregnated, so there is a 90% chance that there was a queen.