DeathWraith, Xenomorph, 13 years ago

Maybe it's just bad quality.

AmerthystBlades, Xenomorph, 13 years ago

or it's black market cement

Deathdrop, Xenomorph, 13 years ago

Oh, the BLACK cement is the bad guy! Of COURSE the black cement gets singled out! Fucking racists have t-

Black MARKET?

Shit.

PREDATORv2, Xenomorph, 13 years ago

Get ahold of yourself man, your turning into one of them!

BloodHarpy, Xenomorph, 13 years ago

Yeah that was kinda racist. I mean why call it the black market why not under ground market?

LadyDeathDealer, Xenomorph, 13 years ago

Well seeing as this is a topic where peole introduce themselves I'm LadyDeathDealer cousin of BloodHarpy. And before anyone asks me this I am not KalinaXenoWolf you can go to my profile and see the lies she has told. But in other words I Harpy's cousin so umm hi.

Crap, this means more people to say yes to... Welcome, welcome...

Yessssssss yes yes finally one of my SANE(Or Slightly insane) cousins have joined the website. And this is a bonus since I actually like this one. So welcome have fun and don't piss any of the mods of clan leaders off trust me.

Lol I just noticed you put I'm black and I'm proud of your page DeathDealer.

My trolling sense is tingling.

LadyDeathDealer, Xenomorph, 13 years ago

Well thanx for the welcome both of ya. Harpy your post reminded me of Megatron with all the yessssssss yes yes in it.

Yes I like the saying I'm black and I'm proud.

What does trolling mean?

ValkyrieWrath, Xenomorph, 13 years ago

HI NEWBIE! I'm ValkyrieWrath! I have no idea what trolling is I think it means more than one account of something I dunno. Not sure but yeah have fun here, oh and don't piss off DeathWraith the results are never good. But then again he's always mean and it's funny unless he talking about you then it's not.

Trolling is as trolling does.

Some say trolling is a art.

Mebber, Xenomorph, 13 years ago

"oh and don't piss off DeathWraith the results are never good. But then again he's always mean and it's funny unless he talking about you then it's not."

Looks like you've become a real legend, DW. First thing to say if someone is new to this site seems to be "Oh, don't piss off DeathWraith, or he'll go angry!"

Bah, they're wimps all together. And it is much less funny to see all these guys whimpering in fear you *might* say something bitchy then to see your "art" in action. (I know, this COULD provoke the evil DeathWraith to offend me, so hurry, RUN TO YOUR BUNKERS, WHIMPS!)

Anyway, welcome to the forum, LadyDeathDealer.

Mebber, as long as you're not offended by what i say, i'm not gonna offend you. Makes perfect sense, no? And plus, you've become a bit like me since you've come here, why would i attack my own kind...

I've been thinking all day in what way to start calling this new girl Lady DD, since she has the proper initials and has DD's avatar. I usually recognize people by sig and avatar, so whenever i read her posts i think "oh, it's that female Deathdrop."

WarBlade, Xenomorph, 13 years ago

Hello I'm WarBlade one of many kickass yautja on the site.

So if I have a female version, does that make me a Sweet Transvestite from Transexual Transylvania?

GOD I HATE THIS FUCKING KEYBOARD.

HeavyDuty, Xenomorph, 13 years ago

So here is another person who is close to Harpy. My username is named after the guy from the GI Joe: Rise of Cobra movie. My real name is Duncan but I go by Duke.

That's nice. But anyway, welcome.

Another one of my friends that I've known since we were tykes.

This is now the introduction thread.