badapple24, Xenomorph, 8 years ago

Hello Kaajin, I'm Badapple! Xeno cx if you want to get to know the community, try the off topic thread, it's a good way to make friends here

badapple24, Xenomorph, 8 years ago

hello everyone

good to see you all here.

concretehunter, Xenomorph, 8 years ago

Awesome ^^ Look forward to having you here!

Dronehive, Xenomorph, 8 years ago

Well, we're glad to have ya KurRae! We're a bit slow at the moment, but we're focusing on fixing that right now.

Peterson, Xenomorph, 8 years ago

Welcome to the community read the rules and have a good stay

skull_ripper, Xenomorph, 8 years ago

Welcome to the site KurRae, I look forward to interacting with you!

DeathWraith, Xenomorph, 7 years ago

Welcome to the site, feel free to talk about AVP anywhere but the Off-Topic thread, where you may talk about any variety of topics from human genitalia to dinosaur genitalia. Have a swell time!

Hunter_Predator, Xenomorph, 7 years ago

But not Alien or Predator Genitalia.

Welcome to the site.

Well I wouldn't call it "long dead", I'm sure it was alive just a few weeks ago. But right now it looks like I'm the only one here with enough free time to say anything, so welcome and uh... OH MY GOD, NO ONE'S SAID ANYTHING IN 4 DAYS.

Since 2004. I've been here since 2006. There are still people here from before my time.

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 7 years ago

No one ever permanently leaves and we have a burst of activity every few weeks, so don't worry.

Aight, welcome!

Welcome, try not to sell me furniture.

Well it's been nice talking to you, then.

There aren't enough kids anymore and the adults have other priorities.

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 7 years ago

Not to discourage you, but none of our major RPGs in the last 4 years have been finished. The last one we managed to complete was phenomenal, but we've been going downhill ever since.

Our most recent one started out strongly (all things considered), but everyone either lost interest or were too busy in their personal lives to keep it going. I would have liked for it to continue since I'm the one who wrote it, but work and classes have been really overwhelming in the last 8 months, and I know everyone else is in basically the same boat.

We're too old to be on here all the time these days. I hope the new Alien and Predator films bring a bunch of young people to the site (but we've been saying that for years).

Sorry to disappoint. I hope you decide to stay anyway and join in on our Off-Topic Thread conversations.

Also this is the most I've posted in like 3-4 months, so that's how busy I've been. I miss the free time I had when I first joined.

DeathWraith, Xenomorph, 6 years ago

Are you sure you're new here, because I feel like we have at least 3 other people with that username. Anyway, welcome.

Yea the profile editing has been broken for quite some time. But hey, welcome, and uh, you know.

I am doing it on purpose.

Deathdrop, Xenomorph, 6 years ago

OK, look: This site has been around for a looooong time, and is updated pretty sparsely. Sometimes functions don't work, and there is very little we can do about it.