TheJoker, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

Wanna know how I got these scars? My father was… a drinker. And a fiend. And one night he goes off crazier than usual. Mommy gets the kitchen knife to defend herself. He doesn't like that. Not-one-bit. So – me watching – he takes the knife to her, laughing while he does it! Turns to me, and he says, “why so serious, son?” Comes at me with the knife… “Why so serious?” He sticks the blade in my mouth… “Let’s put a smile on that face!” And…Why so serious?

concretehunter, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for clever responses, I can tell you I don't have any. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If stop shitposting, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will put my puppy face on and cry to Peterson.

TheJoker, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

OMG DID U KNOW HEATH LEDGER DIED?

Deathdrop, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

ICE TO MEET YOU.

shockwave, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

welcom Kiwishaped(i think thats the name right) nice to meet you

beast99, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

every one knows he died

Deathdrop, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

Don't mind him, he's a spammer whose posts I edited to be stupid. I followed up with a little Arnie Mr. Freeze, and all was right with the world.

say what DD/ you...you talking about me...i dont think so after the mistake i made about reading UR godzilla post and mistakend it as a threat. Im just going to assume that commet wasnt about me.

Johnson, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

Hey I'm new here and personally prefer aliens. Can someone give me a link to the rule page so I can learn something about this beautiful new website and omfg this is awesome!

ThePredator13, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

http://www.avpuniverse.com/forum/4336.html

Welcome to the site man, read the rules and enjoy the rest of the site. Also you posted five times and while I don't think you were trying to spam, you might want to delete your extra posts.

Peterson, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

Welcome to the website, read and follow the rules and enjoy your stay.

Dronehive, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

Its so nice to see new members! I hope we can fuc....

NOPE, SAID NOTHIN'.

ANYWAYS, ENJOY YOUR STAY WHILE YOU STILL CAN.

HEHEHEHE.

enjoy UR stay new comer, but waqtch, theres a annoying little villian who shall not be named(shockwave) who can really annoy the hell of you. But like I said, welcome to the universe of AVP new comer.

zero-alpha, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

Hey guys im new here, this site is looking awesome already. Do you guys mind if I talk about jeagers(fighting robots) allot ?

predator34, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

sup. the name's predator34 and I'm ready to hunt.

let me know when to kill some serpents and I'll make some trophies

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

Jeager actually means "hunter," and this isn't a Pacific Rim fansite, so don't overdo it.

Anyway, welcome.

J4CKH4MM3R, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

hi, i've looked around the site and decided to sign up. My principle intrests include shocking films, disturbing anime, retro rpg's, strange musical time signitures, gore filled comic books, thought provoking philosophy, irvine welsh, chuck pahalaniuk and george orwell's 1984

ultimate-xeno, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

Welcome to the site hope you enjoy your stay.

zero-alpha, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

Welcome to the club, make yourself at home.

Dronehive, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

Welcome to the club. Hope you di...

I mean, have a good time. Yeah.