bersekerpred, Xenomorph, 12 years ago

Hello, i am bersekerpred

PREDATORv2, Xenomorph, 12 years ago

Welcome to the site.

Peterson, Xenomorph, 12 years ago

Welcome to the site, read the rules and dont be a rookie and failure at life....

Shadowwall, Xenomorph, 12 years ago

welcome

shadow_hunter, Xenomorph, 12 years ago

hey i'm shadow_hunter i'm a new guy here and wanting to know a few things cause i have never explored the site alot and i might need help navigateing it

well just follow the rules and you'll do just fine around here.

could someone tel me where i can find the main board so i can request a fight with a person around my rank so i can try it out?

click the link that says forum and create a topic in regards to it.

thanks peterson. how do i get a higher rank on here since i'm new to the whole thing?

by participating in marinboard RPG's which we havent had one in a while but, participate in a mainboard RPG and then you can increase your rank.

ah so right now i can only do private rpg's with other members my rank? cause i'm waiting for someone to answer a challenge i issued earlier

oh welcome

hey what's up guys any lvl 10 members wanna do a rpg with me so i can get a feel for it?

or i should say sparring match?

Bumping this up so the new nvm the once that just signed up can introduce themselves.

I welcome you all and enjoy the crew.

DeathWraith, Xenomorph, 12 years ago

"Bumping this up so the new nvm the once that just signed up can introduce themselves."

Huh?

Since people that are here for 1-2 years are still considered newbies...

PREDATORv2, Xenomorph, 12 years ago

Welcome to the site.

And lets not get it mixed up; You can be here for a million years and still be considered a newbie. The only way your going to move up, or gain any real respect by 'us' i.e veteran members is to participate in a positive way (not just posting in the off topic, topic) on this website.

Shadowwall don't take that statement as a poke just at you, I'm just laying it down for anyone who read this topic.

DarkLioness, Xenomorph, 12 years ago

Hi I'm new here. That it. Oh and don't piss me off(I mean it don't EVEN try it. You will be very sorry.)

GrimReaper, Xenomorph, 12 years ago

What's up new girl?