osirus, Yautja, 11 years ago

Ragnorok hears a sound in the shower as he searches for his tiny penis to releve himself. Pulls open the shower to see osirus powdering his hands . Befor the fool can think osirus pimp smacks the fool an takes the skull and flys off into space on silver surfers surf board that he also got with a pimp smack!!!

DarkLioness, Yautja, 11 years ago

Sadly the navigation on your surfboard fails and you end up crashing into the sun. The Skull floast around in space before I falls back to Earth.

The Skull lands in front of me and I slowly pick it up. I realize now that I have the power to rule........................this thread!

HELL TO THE YEAH!

My Skull!

osirus down for three!

alienxeno, Yautja, 11 years ago

alienxeno then comes in and says:me and slendy are best friend,right slendy?
slender man shakes his head and points at the skull and then to alienxeno.
dark lioness is so scared he gives the skull and sucks her thumb.

LONG LIVE SLENDY AND ME!yeah!

dark lioness out for 3 because of sucking his thumb.

ThePredator13, Yautja, 11 years ago

You know what...fuck this -picks up tactical phone- "yes basecom we have a problem... yes unleash the full payload." Suddenly alarms cry out as the nuclear warheads of death desend on ax and with a bright flash of light instant desimation, after which i step up in a exosuit and claim MY SKULL.

-Ax blown away for three-

osirus, Yautja, 11 years ago

This is all funny to osirus as he watches the fools play around and kill each other over a fake skull! What U didn't know was osirus had a twin brother who traded the skull to the real osirus for a bag of candy corn! But not before he sabitages the the navigation on the surf board! Leaving you all to belive he is dead to fight over a fake skull made from xenomorph poop! Haha dumb asses!

Kirby-Cage, Yautja, 11 years ago

Kirby walks up to and inhales the now banned spammer that was Osirus and he becomes nothing and phases out of time and space completely fucking every thing up in the universal timeline. DD, useing his crazy MOD POWERZ, resets the time line without Osirus and the skull materializes in a open plain in DDs newly created universal timeline. Kirby grabs the skull and eats it whole absorbing the skull into his very soul.

MY SKULL

I just wanna see this game continue

slenderman absorbs kirbys soul and gives the skull to alienxeno who know laughs the hell out of it.
that is right.slendy will kill you.and slendy can not die either and he cannot be trapped either and you cannot stop him!!

my skull!!!!

kirby out for 3.

gamefreak33797, Yautja, 11 years ago

And then GF comes in and does something miraculous. GF draws a smiley face on Slender man, who in his confusion smacks the skull from AX and take AX into another dimesion. There they are trapped together. But only AX can leave, not slender man. Then GF bends down and picks it up and walks away.

My skull.

AX out for 3 for being trapped.

badapple24, Yautja, 11 years ago

Bad apple caused an epic HUGE PANCAKE RAINFALL that took away GF who had to eat all of the supersized pancakes before being able to leave. BA takes the skull and runs off where he becomes smeagle destroying the skull in the molten lava thus ending the silly feud. However DD once again with his AWESOME MOD POWERZ Recreates the skull and Smeagle BA was saddened.

GF out for 2 because of exstreme overeating

BloodHarpy, Yautja, 11 years ago

BloodHarpy uncloaks a few yards from BadApple crouched on the ground.

"Release Control Art Restriction System Level 0 until the enemy has been rendered.....silent. 1...2...3...RELEASE!"

All hell breaks lose. Legions of souls are summoned from the deepest parts of hell, souls of monsters, demons and creatures alike. All with one intent: destory BadApple!

BadApple tries to flee from his fate but it is no use. His legs are ripped off by a large savage Hellhound. Left at the mercy of the legions BadApple is mutilated so badly that even DNA would not be possible to ID him. BloodHarpy calmly picked the sword out of the bubbling mass of what use to be BadApple. With that everything returned to norma and the renagade huntress vanished into the shadows never to be seen again.

MY SKULL!

BadApple down for 3..because he got messed up.

then alienxeno came back from the dimension he was cast in and said:missed me?i got a new best friend!

*samantha maxis apears*

i will create a thousand of zombies just to kill you bloodharpy!

spawned zombies:

10000000000000 toxic crawlers

20000022222222222222222 zombies

9 pentagon thiefes

15000000000 astronaut zombies

10000000002222222299999999944444000000088888888877777777777333333333366666667222876473847362893762897692378628678264929643292679286389326 hellhounds

1209210930189078340978273002707893202789902781 of cosmic silver backs

all kill blood harpy and sent him to zombie land.

my skull

blood harpy out for 3

Kirby runs up and kicks AX in the ballz scoring a 100.3 on a 1 out of 10 scale. By achieving such a score on the pain o' meter, the fabric on space and time suddenly rips and DD spawns out of AXs ass where a most annoyed and, somewhat surprised, DD starts to beat the ever-living shit out of AX spawning even more members of this game out of AXs ass who join in the beat down therefore spawning even more members. Bloo eventually Spawns and after saying some sick humorous remark snaps his fingers(?) and every spawned, including Bloo himself, disappears with AX to continue said beat down in another dimension. Kirby picks up the skull and walks calmly to a lemonade stand and splashes the owner in the ace with lemonade to help him forget seeing the beat down that just occurred.

AX out for 3

MY SKULL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RuthlessWarrior, Yautja, 11 years ago

"Release Control Art Restriction System Level 0 until the enemy has been rendered.....silent. 1...2...3...RELEASE!"

Teh entire planet blows up sending Kirby floating off into space. Ruthless spots the skull floating in space and retrieves it and flies off in his ship.

My Skull

Kirby down for 2

Deathdrop, Yautja, 11 years ago

And on the Third Day, the Earth was reborn in the form of a 9-dimensional ostrich.

It knows. You thought you could fool it? Ha. Haha. It knows, and there is nothing to be done. It hunts for your stinky noses and destroys them, peeling away the filth. It's ass feathers tickle the wind, and the nearby hurricane sneezes, launching the skull through the air and into the realm of the Cheese Bastards.

You thought you could hide from the Cheese Bastards, didn't you? Whore. Whore with your filthy makeup.

Not pretty like me. No.

The Cheese Bastards' unholy rampage begins in Saskatoon, New Mexico. The Limburger progresses, and Deathdrop pries the skull from your cold, cheese-encrusted hands.

MY SKULL!

alienxeno then screams:i got pizza!

deathdrop races to the pizza and orders a pizza with pineaple.
alienxeno comes out,takes a pineaple and punches deathdrop with it.
deathdrop is mortaly wounded and starts crying.alienxeno takes the skull and says:the power of the pineaple is inevitable!

he runs and says:MY SKULL!

DD out for 3

Persuasive Speech Topic Generator creates free random persuasion public speaking topics instantly using my extensive database of handselected statements.
This tool is very useful for a cool speech to persuade at high school, college or university public speaking, and other educational or business occasions on speechwriting.

Why further scanning and scraping the net if you have them all at hand right now?

Go for free random persuasive speech topic ideas over and over again!
Press the Go-button and look what happens :-)

Boring speech topics can be hard to talk about without sounding monotonous and your audience is probably going to get restless pretty easily unless you make things a bit more interesting. That's the truth. Writing the best speech really isn't as hard as you think so long as you keep the following boring speech ideas in mind:
1. Grab Attention of The Audience From The Get Go

While alienxeno is reading this I calmly walk up and pick up the skull and walk.

My Skull

AlienXeno down for 3 because he's too busy giving speeches.

A sudden blur runs up to DL. Time slows down as DL and Kirby eyes meet during which time Kirby takes the skull and says "Yoink!" and Kirby runs up to a nearby hill were time suddenly resumes its normal course. DL looks up the hill where Kirby is now standing "MEP MEP!" is the only sound DL hears as Kirby once more takes off as a blur.

DL out for 0 because I feel like being nice today

MY Stolen SKULL!

Rampage, Yautja, 11 years ago

Suddenly all of the banned mmber's ghosts appear to fight the Spammerborn, Kirby-Cage!

While Kirby as dueling it out Like A Boss, take the Skull and run off and hide behind The Rake and Slender Man who for some reason joined the fight.

My Skull!

Kirby Down for 1 because he decided to cause extra pain to Slender and The Rake

Voltage-3000, Yautja, 11 years ago

grabs skull causally and smacks rampage over the head with it and just walks away from all the commotion.

my skull

I tackle Voltage for the Skull and knock it away with my tail. I then proceed to take out Voltage with the Tombstone Piledriver knocking him out.

My Skull Voltage down for 2, he needs some Advil for that headache.