WolfThePredator, Yautja, 11 years ago

Severs chuck norris's head takes skull runs

Blizzard and chuck norris out for 3 cuz i don't care

-Bloo-, Yautja, 11 years ago

"Please note: Your My Skull posts must have at least two complete sentences. I'm seeing a lot of people's posts have less than that."

This is not a joke. We have now split into two timelines: one where bullshit prevails (the doomed timeline) and one where we now branch off from the doomed timeline into something more presentable.

Do not split us again, lest we end up ass deep in more revolting bullshit. We want nothing to do with the doomed timeline.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 11 years ago

I mean, Jesus, how much more clear do I have to make it? From this point forward, if I see a post with less than two complete sentences, I'm deleting it on the spot.

skull_ripper, Yautja, 11 years ago

After talking to an English major, to make sure he had a full grasp of the meaning of two sentences, Skull_ripper returned to the bat-cave to repair the bat-mobile. Skull_ripper used some ridiculous contraption from the utility belt to rappel from a skyscraper, landing atop Wolf with a cracking sploosh. He grabs the skull and makes his getaway, leaving Wolf to bleed some more.

^ above is an example of three complete sentences, a sentence must be a complete thought that ends in either a period . an exclamation mark ! or a question mark ?
My SKULL!!! Wolf out for two.

Gaunt, Yautja, 11 years ago

Only caring to notice how lazily he'd been set on fire during his last adventure, Gaunt looked at his invisible [wrist]watch, the numbers scrawled to "does not give a f&$k", his fire retardant secretions having just lapped the flames to nothing, he was embarrassed for whoever thought writing "sets Gaunt on fire, takes skull" was a clever or funny post.

But he continued in his post mundane fashion, swan-diving through the air in what could only be fathomed as the lost Michael Bay explosion, fire chasing him in a wave of death as he did battle with it, gliding through the air, an SA-80 variant rifle in his claws as he unloaded hot lead casing into the flames with the pound of echoing DAKKA in the air, yoinking The Skull in his long, blind firing, fire wall EXPLOSHUNS! SWAN DIVE, before dropping into a puddle, the flames burning everything over him in virulent beauty.

Popping his buggy head from the puddle, scorched earth surrounded the scene, the overgrown hell-worm wriggling out of the waters, coiling it's tail over The Skull as he hurled it upwards with once fluent movement, The Skull flying up with a swoop obediance into the sky, dragging Gaunt with it on it's momentum, heading for the Sun.

MY SKULL!!

Edit:

P.S. Krio, out for 4, please keep your scat fetish off the board, there are younger kids on this site.

krio, Yautja, 11 years ago

sorry.

Skull_ripper, after a short stent in mental institution after the shit rain, made a full recovery and sought out revenge upon the one who did that to him. after exacting his revenge in a violent way, shot Gaunt in the ass with a dart gun filled with an anti-acid agent. Skull_ripper grabbed the skull from drooling pile of xenomorph, driving the bat-mobile into the open bay of an avengers quin-jet, flying away into the sunset, sipping alcoholic beverages with an already drunk tony stark and a slightly tipsy thor.

MY SKULL!!!! Gaunt out for two!

MWahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Voltage-3000, Yautja, 11 years ago

After a long time of absence it seems the skull was just lying there, he creeps over slowly while no one was in sight.

<_<

>_>

*picks it up and runs*

my skull!

WolfThePredator, Yautja, 11 years ago

Looks down from tree and sees somebody with the skull runs up to him uses wristbands to slice his hands and takes the skull. Mine! runs into the shadows

PredAlienWarrior, Yautja, 11 years ago

PredAlienWarrior is hiding in the shadows and kills WolfThePredator. Taking the skull back to the hive and hiding it within the nest.

burns down the nest and runs out of the hive. kicks alien over causing him to roll for a abit, runs deep into a forest and hides.

<_<

>_>

my skull

Paulthexeno, Yautja, 11 years ago

Hiding pounced voltage and slices his head off with tail takes skull.You mess with my bro wolfy you mess with me.runs

PredAlienWarrior stealthily comes from behind and penetrates you in the chest. Almost a half burnt crisp, PredAlienWarrior runs into a weyland yutani ship, taking off to another planet, the ship is on the edge of the universe.

concretehunter, Yautja, 11 years ago

Concretehunt trys to be an active member of the community but is too lazy to read the post above his, So he goes to the location which the person holding the skull is and takes said skull from there possession.

My skull.

Reaches over and takes the skull. yeaaaah if i can just have this that will be great thanks.
Runs off in random directions, not sure where to go but just runs.

my skull

Thrax, Yautja, 11 years ago

Looks at voltage withthe skull and blood on him remains hidden sets him on fire letting him burn to a crisp leaving the skull there.whispers to self.Nobody kills mutt but me

Out of nowhere comes Skull_ripper the mighty! riding a xenomorph spawned from a pony, he knocks thrax to the ground, grabbing the skull as thrax is trod on by the ridiculously adorable xenony. Skull rides off into the sunset, looking back but once, laughing all the time. He eats some shrooms then passes out with a bottle of booze while listening to "mastodon", needless to say he had some funky dreams. Waking up in sweats he cradles the skull, staring straight forward, bloodshot eyes darting around, here, there, allover. He mutters something as he rocks back and forth "No, not the crotch!.... not again!".

MY SKULL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Deathdrop, Yautja, 11 years ago

I was about to get on everyone's case for ignoring the 2 sentence rule YET AGAIN, but then I just sort of gave up.

2 sentences, guys. Please?

If the post above was in English I would assume he has the skull, i take it and MELT IT WITH MY ACID,,,,,BYE BYE SKULL!!!!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Skull_ripper once more rides the mighty xenony, knocking Predalienwarrior to the ground, wait one second, we've heard this before! NEw PLOt! Skull_ripper is now riding a GIANT man eating Butterfly! It impales Predalienwarrior with its curly cue tongue! Skull_ripper grabs the skull as the bodily juices are being sucked out of PAW(that's what i dub thee Predalienwarrior). He flies away into the sunrise (He has become tired of the sunset), skull in hand.

MY SKULL!!!

@DD: I hope im not included in the lack of the two complete sentences.