My AVP book sign ups

caboose3456, Undefined, 16 years ago

Since everyone else is writing one I figured "Why not?" If you would like to be a character please sign up. I will begin writeing as soon as I feel I have enough

Namicole, Undefined, 16 years ago

well since im a pred in one a alien in to and a pred in one i guess ill be a Marine.

Leandros8, Undefined, 16 years ago

namicole your a marine in mine too ya know.any ways sign me up as a pred with..well ill just give u a description.

Name:Leandros8
Birthdate:october 22 1996
Description:Leandros likes double blazers and throwing weps,he has high accuracy and stealth.he also likes simpler weapons such as wristblades,because they're not so complicated and stuff.he was born during an alien war with the yautja's.his mother was pregnent during the battle and had him just as it ended.the aliens decided to raise him.later on they died of old age.so he found the hunters moon clan just as he was about to lose all hope.he can also speak alien.but to most aliens he is considered a threat nontheless.during his child hood many aliens despised him and bullied him.

alien-drone, Undefined, 16 years ago

if i could describe my alien he would be stealthy, fast, and is a great killer and would be good in any hive.

The-Wolf, Undefined, 16 years ago

Kinda off topic but wow. I haven't seen you here in years, caboose. Thats unless I'm mistaking you for someone else.