Jed-Chrizt, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

lol. I prefer to be more reserved here, than ALP. ALP is primitive, unwelcoming. If you want to 'test' me, I'm all open.I treat your 'ONLINE' friends like dirt? I simply don't care. They deserve it, you look at it from one end, that's your problem. We can sort it out on ALP.

Jedhiun.png

Unknown, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

k... guys it's done no need to start it up again (abomination) plz I understand but it's finally over plz plz dont start it again

KingofKings.jpg if you can see this your dead!

ALP is primitive and unwelcoming. Do you think that you treating people like helps that appearance? Do you think that I, as a new member here, and having read that think that you aren't primitive and unwelcoming? Do you think that knowing that these people can read that, and still stick up for you without any care that you treated two of their own like , makes this place anymore friendly then there?

I didn't come here, or there to "Settle things." I came here, because I like to RP, and because I have friends here. I went there, because I heard some little punk was tearing down people without a reason.

Test you? Why? I don't even know you, for god's sake. Do I hate you? No. So am I going to randomly flame you at times to 'test' you? No. I have NO problem with you, other than the fact that the common concept of RESPECT doesn't seem to penetrate your skull. Online or not, you'd think you'd have the slightest hint of manners.

Do I agree with what Masurao posted on the ALP forums? Not at all. I've talked to her about it.

Online? How do you know I don't know them in Real Life? Does it make a difference, are you that much of a coward that you think it's ok to sit behind a safe screen and insult someone, but do it to their face and it's rude?

You look at it from one end as well. We're both at fault. Drop it, deal with it, get over it.

Abomination.jpg

Jed-Chrizt, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

Post deleted: 'Being the bigger man to walk away'.

K thats enough!!! you better watch yourself man i liked you at first but this has gone to far! plz i will give you one more chance and thats all

black_warrior, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

Listen EVERYONE ON THE BOARD AT THIS TIME!

DO NOT POST IN THIS TOPIC ANYMORE. even if you tell him (Jed)to stop arguing it could still give him a motive to talk more trash. so DONT POST HERE ANYONE. leave it alone till a mod deletes it!

BWsig.jpg
Message Board, RPG Rules & Information
"By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes."

dont worry i emailed my friend (mod) and he will take care of this

Deathdrop, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

Everyone, that'll be enough. I don't care who started this; I'll finish it.

deathdrop1.jpg