Jed-Chrizt, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

Close topic, why was this ever made? because some person was mad? I feel disrespected by this topic, HIGHLY disrespected. I expect to see some kind of action taken against this dilema.

Jedhiun.png

Unknown, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

k now now this is st*p!d plz just go to a different site me nor harrigan or (i dont think you wont one) you guys k so plz take this some where else and can someone plz lock this topic lol this is just annoying

KingofKings.jpg if you can see this your dead!

black_warrior, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

Isejin has already apologized for making this topic. So i think we should just leave this alone.

EDIT: King of Kings pretty much said what i meant. we were only seconds apart from posting.

BWsig.jpg
Message Board, RPG Rules & Information
"By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes."

i have a feeling this topic will be locked as soon as a mod gets in here.so lets just take a deep breath and leave it.go and ruin him /her on your other site.be good

pred3.bmp.jpg

HuntersMoonMEMBER-byceltic102.jpg

Yea, I know all that guys...but it's disrespectful having a topic that says 'YOUR NAME' should be banned...

Jedhiun.png

Then a Mod can just delete it and noone will ever see it again.

BWsig.jpg

fair enuff jed....let the mods decide...i agree with you m8 by the way.you see ppl get warnings for little infringements and then someone asks for you to be banned.to be fair tho iseijin has apologized.lets just leave it at that eh.

pred3.bmp.jpg

She clearly stated she is NOT apologizing to me.

Jedhiun.png

I wouldn't apologize in the least, Masurao. Or I suppose you're known as Iseijin here, because I may have just joined, but I do run other sites, and I do know when something should be taken in consideration outside of a forum.

It is very true that it happened out of site - but what difference does that make? If I commit a felony in one state, then leave it, I can still be convicted for that felony. Why? Because it's wrong.

Do I think that he should be banned? Not at all.

Do I think that he should be punished? Yes. Why? Because it affects two members that are involved in this site, and as far as I am concerned, the attacks were unprovoked.

You can decide you're own little opinions if you like, but perhaps this has put your friend in a new light. As a person he's nothing but trash.

she has apologized for starting the thread,thats enough.

pred3.bmp.jpg

...Your attacking me over another site, putting you in the same league as hers. SHE should be punished on THIS SITE for making this topic. I have no problem being banned on that other.

Jedhiun.png

i'll bang both your heads together if this carries on lol.abomination.....no matter what hes done on another site,as long as he follows the rules on here then,unprovoked or not,he gonna stay.

pred3.bmp.jpg

hyroglphsarenice, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

ok guys i have a idea and it may be way out there. lets just let it go. will that work well? i mean so far Jed-Chrizt hasnt done anything wrong wich is good. and Isejin sad sorry for posting this. ( by the way isejin i understand wheres the angers coming from and i appreciate you deciding not to bring it up any further) and Jed-Chrizt i understand this was not a good topic to be brought up on your behalf yes Isejin made a mistake by putting this up but as i said beefore you havnt done anything so we can all let this go. ok? ok? those are my two cents you wont be hearin more on this topic from me. i mean this stuff puts me off as well as im sure it does others

Hyrosig.jpg
No matter where you go or what you do, you live your entire life within the confines of your head. ~Terry Josephson

no offence to you or any one here but that has proven that it doesn't work in this forum lol

KingofKings.jpg if you can see this your dead!

i wish i could lock this up.

pred3.bmp.jpg

"no offence to you or any one here but that has proven that it doesn't work in this forum lol"

Yeah, apparently respect doesn't go very far here. I'll keep that in mind.

dude this is off topic but Abomination for your sig to show up you must do a different way of coding. it is in the rules.

BWsig.jpg

....Close it then, no problem over here!

Jedhiun.png

keep it in mind abomination......your off to a great start.

pred3.bmp.jpg

"dude this is off topic but Abomination for your sig to show up you must do a different way of coding. it is in the rules."

Yeh, thanks for that. Sorry for the confusion on that, still getting used to the ways things are done here - but I actually just found, and read the rules. Glad that's cleared up.

"You're off to a great start."

Aye. Feel free to condemn me for sticking up for a friend, I have no regrets.