black_warrior, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

No problem Abomination. that is why i got the rules under my sig. where did you find em? they are also in the forum section at the top.

BWsig.jpg
Message Board, RPG Rules & Information
"By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes."

Jed-Chrizt, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

..Were you saying I SHOULD BE punished before? just checking. Abom guy
Jedhiun.png

Unknown, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

Heh, I got them from under your signature ;). Still, I'm not sure it's showing up so I'm not quite positive what the problem is. It's the same size as TD (Top Dogs), so I don't know if it's to big or what. *shrugs* I'll resize it and see.

no it isnt with size.

you didnt put the code in right. i think.

<+i+m+g+s+r+c+="your code here"

there now do that in your sig box without the +'s.

also put one space between img and src.

BWsig.jpg

no offence Jed-Chrizt But i actually seen you flam the person...(cant spell the name right)twice on this fourm and then you quickly Edit your post be fore the mods can jump on it. i am not taking sides here though but will both of you 2 GROW UP!. seriously. Now If you 2 dont like each other fine. Just dont get others draged in to your fights. Iight? Look From seeing thsi you guys have some bad history with each other so all i ask is. Please just ignore each other on this fourm and try to get along. casue i think no one on this fourm wants to see 2 people fight each other like little kids. Ohhh we should ban him. oooooh we should ban her. Seriously i dont want to here this BullS*** Any more. i ahve seen this on to many fourms.

Genfc-DeAth-Sigg-Gif.gif

Ah. Apparently I'm retarded, because I simply can't get it to work.

That and everytime I click update, it refuses to update my profile, but instead resets it to the way it was before I deleted the bad image code.

Death guy...your mistaken. IF I WANT to flame, I'd do it with no regrets. Meaning, I never did it on AVP2, besides think of ALL my topics!

Predator model topics (3)
Predator: Legacy of Yautja (1)
Predator: Rise of Qintinks , brainstorm (1)
QUESTION! (1)

Jedhiun.png

@ abomination- hmmm. i dont know. maybe you should ask a sig maker about this one. cause i dont know.

BWsig.jpg

Alright - let's see if it works now...

EDIT: Victory is mine!

Abomination.jpg

Abomination is off to a good start by flaming me?

'He's nothing but trash' --- Abomination

Are you guys reading?

Jedhiun.png

abomination i think your sig is too big though. but glad you got it. the size should be 460x90 pixels. abomination if you have any more questions about sigs lets go to the sig topic.

BWsig.jpg

"IF I WANT to flame, I'd do it with no regrets."

The answer stands the same with me - except I do it with a purpose, and a reason, rather than just to be a . There's your answer for your last post.

Abomination.jpg

Flamed me for no reason, and comparing laws with internet relations?

Jedhiun.png

Here do copy this exactly except for the space between < and img
< img src="http://img362.imageshack.us/img362/6646/abomination2rm.jpg"

And that should just about do it......................................................Oops already solved it sorry *sighs*

BloodHunter.jpgHunt or be hunted....Kill or be killed....Check before you enter cus the chances are you aint gonna make it...Welcome to the world of AVP

Ooo, word block. Good one too. Just makes the words vanish rather than replace them.

And thanks, I'll resize it, if it's a problem. I already did once, but it looked odd, so I'll just remake it.

EDIT: I did do it for a reason. You insulted me on the ALP forums, you insulted someone I care about, and then when she stood up for someone, you made fun of her. You treat others like dirt, so I feel no obligation to show you any respect.

Abomination.jpg

So then your confirming your off to a bad start then? :)

Jedhiun.png

Jed-Chrizt can you please just leave the topic alone? man you were the one who wanted it to be locked and now you are constantly talking on it about flaming people or people flaming you. just leave it.

and Abomination i think we should just leave this topic alone so that Jed-Chrizt cant talk to anyone on it.

BWsig.jpg

So your saying it's okay for people to flame me? I'm deeply annoyed by this situation.

Jedhiun.png

So your saying it's okay for people to flame me? I'm deeply annoyed by this situation. (This was a double post, but I guess I can use it). I know who you are, S2....jeez you don't get it do you? So based on your post, it's okay for you to flame others right? ignoring the rules, right?

Jedhiun.png

Why feel annoyed? You think it's ok for you to flame people. Get over it.

"Aye. Feel free to condemn me for sticking up for a friend, I have no regrets."

When I said that, I mean - I don't care if I'm off to a bad start. I'll live on knowing people I don't know are dissapointed in me.

And as you wish, Black Warrior - I won't say anymore on the subject.

EDIT: S2? Wrong. I'm General on the ALP forums. Hi, remember me? Yeah.

Abomination.jpg