bug-hunt, Undefined, 19 years ago

Earth ruins, down town under ground...next door to burt reynolds heheh

gif-sig-small-1.gif

Been living on borrowed time so feck it if i die!

Avier7777, Undefined, 19 years ago

i got ya, so the preds see the ship crash, they go to investigate...then what

--
Game over man, game over!

would have to say that earth war and female war were the best but yeah labyrinth was great

gif-sig-small-1.gif

alphaalien017, Undefined, 19 years ago

yeah like the first time they ever ran into aliens.would the comic we're talking about now be the first issue about how they made contact with aliens or will it be later

all hail the queen who gives us love
and the egg who gives us life

i jus got the book earth war and female war, im gonna read em, read the comics a while ao now gonna read the book

--

Unknown, Undefined, 19 years ago

okay ill put a queen in. But would the queen be a predalien queen or a simple queen or can we put animals in the setting that can become hosts for the aliens.

well if its a forest place there could defintly be animals, for hosts, but i think the queen should already be there

i vote for a simple queen, u will prolly have to do lots of stuff with predaliens, prolly dont want to complicate with a pred queen
--

NO! keep her to the original queen

gif-sig-small-1.gif

we should put animals in it for hosts ur right lets make the hive huge like thousands of aliens by issue nub.5 let's have the entire clan of pred die exept 1 and it starts to live off the land and stuff like rambo he makes attacks on the hive every now and then and he can't escape the planet because the aliens have the place were his pod is then at the end of the first involvment he blows it to he//
hold on a sec..
now does the queen change because of it's host too??

yes i agree im gonna keep the queen simple but i think that the queen egg should hatch and find a host for itself on the planet mainly a large animal a made up animal.

I think preds should die, but i think more then one should live, if they were going to hunt there would have been a ship full, in AVP and Pred 2 there were quite a few preds per at least 15 but a major pred fan would prolly know how many preds to a ship, and i know in AVP:Prey it kinda implied there was like 15-20 preds on Dachands ship

* hey guys dont forget to post in the RPG too*

--

damn alpha i like that idea with one survivor pred. he can make his weapons out of the alien parts like in avp movie

Yeah do that as a face hugger takes on some of the dna of its host so would be easy to make a new kind of alien but please no flying aliens or invisible ones that kind of sad stuff

gif-sig-small-1.gif

i agree flying aliens like in earth hive the first alien book was kind of stupid

OMG NO FLYING OR INVIS aliens it would be sooooooo stupid, but making a new type of alien would be cool to see

--

that would be alot of pressure on me but i can handle it i would never make the queen look stupid or dumb the queen will look good i got to start making designs for it and stuff.

we can have like an alien heads be his chest plate and he'll have like tales cut off at the tip and put those 2 on where his wrist blade goes.wow this sounds cool

yea, u dont have to make a new alien, but definatly keep the old queen

--

Ah the flying aliens in earth hive were not xenomorphs some other kind of alien that were just as scared as the humans of the xeno's

gif-sig-small-1.gif

yeah he would basically be making his own weapons and armor.