Avier7777, Undefined, 19 years ago

yea, but dont steer to far away from the alien or pred movies, dont want to make up something stupid like they did in alienn res w/ the newbon

--
Game over man, game over!

alphaalien017, Undefined, 19 years ago

yeah but some thing like a maybe there are 2 clans of preds and they're competing in how many aliens they kill and the one w/the most get the planet as a hunting ground. they catch some humans and take them from earth and put them on the planet

all hail the queen who gives us love
and the egg who gives us life

Unknown, Undefined, 19 years ago

no i wouldnt doing something stupid like ressurection. Humans in the comic will be difficult but if have any ideas with what i should do with the humans tell me. Yeah i think i want to do it on a foreign planet that is forest like. But how would the aliens get their give me some of your ideas on that.

I like te idea of two clans fighting, never really seen two preds fight, but taking humans from earth i think would be hard, but if they were there i think it would be awesome

--

oh youv seen the first alien so u know about the space jockey thig in the spaceship on lv426.maybe they are slaves to the preds and they're bringing aliens to this planet and they get loose and it crashes on the planet then the preds get mad cause the aliens were gone and now they can't hunt they think there dead but they find out there still alive so they decide to make the planet a hunting ground and they catch some humans on earth they only bring great warriors to the planet to make the aliens more of a challenge.

thismay sound stupid but maybe 2 of the warriors from earth could be arny and the detective from the second predator

i like the idea alpha but im not sure if we should mix up the space jockeys with the predators. My theory would be that the preds just now about the aliens not the space jockeys.

yah that did sound kinda stupid so how bout a rival clan carried some aliens to another clans planet.and now the clans really mad and is gonna kill the other and the aliens escape

wait not slaves but the predators see a space jockey ship crash into a planet on their way to a hunting ground and they decide to go and investigate the planet and from their thats how they first discovered the aliens you guys kick started my thinking juices thanks. but ill still being taking ideas from you guys.

that sounds better, but i dont really see predators making an aggressive move like that to other predators, but this could show them from another view, but ive alween and from what ive read that if a pred had a prob w/ another pred then he would fight him not send aliens to do it

--

yaeh bt how bout they think it's another clan on there turf and get all their supplies and weapons ready but when they get down there they realize it's not pred technology.

but how do we all feel about pred aliens.now if the aliens came from the space jockey's what would they look like maybe buffer looking aliens

yeah that sounds good. The preds would not know what they were dealing with so some of the preds get snatched up and killed easily because this would be the first time they ever came across the aliens

yeah that sound really good

but i wonder wat they look like and bt wat do u think the queen will look like if it came out of a space jockey.and what do u think about pred aliens
avier u still there wats ur opinions
i think we should be dealing with big tuf buff aliens with maybe 14 aliens not including the queen

yeah but at least some of the preds will have a chance to kill but they wouldn't have acid proof armor because the armor they had was specially crafted with alien bone so yeah i really like this idea. The time period can be before humans were around like around 60 million B.C. Now give me some scene ideas like deaths fights anything like that.

yeah the queen would be to much for now.

and maybe one predalien would be cool.

for the first death a pred could be bent down investigating a tunnel he goes inand the entire tunnel behind him starts to move and then it shows a tail go through his chest and 2 other aliens start to bite and beat him then it shows the other preds hearing the pred scream when they get there the aliens are gone and the predator is laid down and if u just turned to the page u wouldn't know it was a pred because it is so messed up

yeah that sounds interesting but it would be in the space jockey ship right and the space jockey would be dead it would be somewhat like alien the movie except it would star predator characters

Well obvisouly the queen has to be intense, but the aliens could be predaliens, ive nvr really heard about lots of predaliens being together so it would be cool to see how it acts in a group.

--