yeah will we have dialog in it or is it just gonna be action

all hail the queen who gives us love
and the egg who gives us life

alphaalien017, Undefined, 19 years ago

hey avier how do u think the group will interact w/eachother

Unknown, Undefined, 19 years ago

there will be dialouge the predator wont talk but ill have a little saying in each box.

bug-hunt, Undefined, 19 years ago

Might seem a silly question but have you read any of the graphic novels / comics? Personally i would love to see the marines back in action with the apc and drop ship again.

gif-sig-small-1.gif

Been living on borrowed time so feck it if i die!

Avier7777, Undefined, 19 years ago

I really dont know, like Prdators can be very solatiry, while aliens work in groups. So it may be like a predator and work alone but the group is working on a differnet side, maybe like an sian, but i wuld love to see how it ends up

--
Game over man, game over!

ive read most of the comics, i would like to see marines involved, just to give a human perspective, but i wouldnt want their survival to be the main part like in most of the comics

i gotta sat Bug Hunt sweet sig
--

ohh ok u i think that scene i just said would be cool for the space jockey and then it shows the ship going down.ohh i got another idea for a jockey death u know the chair the thing sat in on alien.well it could have an alien drop behind him and hve it's jaw pierce it's head.

i like the alien drop dfown and through the head, sounds sweet

--

hey avier how bout they work together only when they have to but they only stay in the group of other pred aliens and not w/the space jockey's so their could be kind of a civil war within the alien society on the planet wat do u think about it broken tusk and avier

ive read some of the graphic novels like only 2 i cant find all of them in comic stores there extremely rare now days but yeah alpha, aveir and i were talking about just preds and aliens plot but if you can make a little plot in how humans become involved id consider the idea. So far our idea is that the predators are on there way to hunting grounds but they see a nearby planet and another ship crashing down into the planet. The ship is a spacejockey ship, but anways the preds decide to change plans and go and investigate the crash. The predators discover for the first time the aliens.

i sounds good except that i think the alien mind might dislike others, but i dont think it would cause a civil war, i mean aliens main goal is to kill, make sure the hive survives and protect the queen, i could defintly see a split between the groups that would make it uneasy to work together

--

Just want to see all the cool weapons back in the picture again. Have got the colonial marinas set 1-10 great little read.

gif-sig-small-1.gif

you have all 10, thast sweet, i read it back a while ago, my friend had like every single avp comic ever, he liked preds more though, but i read most back then, now i got some decent ones, nothing like the colnial marines series though

--

how about there wont be a queen to protect.the jockey's like genetically engineered them to not have a queen so they wouldn't run rampart on the ship.

colonial marines was good but i liked genocide better oh yeah and i thought labrinth was exelent

With out a queen though i dont see a lot of toughness in the story, it would seem like a waste of time for the preds, be like oh, couple of aliens, big woop

--

Sorry for the delay guys virus on my com and thanks for the remark about the sig had a day off work have been trying out image ready hard little program but getting hang of it (watch this space for more sigs soon)
As for graphic novel try ebay that is where i got mine all brand new think they have re-released most of them as they have new covers now

gif-sig-small-1.gif

ill have to check for the graphic novels on ebay thx

--

yeah ur right so umm where should the hive be located (in a cave,the ship,or in a hive the aliens made)
let's not let the pedaliens have eyes like in the game i thought they looked stupid

Hey guys lets try to set this up like a timeline the first comic will be about how the preds discovered the aliens. see where im going and then it gets to how the humans are involved