I have a question

Soldier, Undefined, 18 years ago

I've recently been reading the Aliens novels, and I came across something odd. In one part of Female War, they describe an Alien Breeder. They said it was hardly animal, black skin, described it has "it" or "she". But it could talk, it said something weird about being the "mother" and it refered to it has human, or human-like. It was in that scene where Amy and her father are about to go into that tunnel, and one of their friends comes out with an Alien Breeder grabing him. I don't know what the author is talking about. Can someone please help me or cue me in?

donut, Undefined, 18 years ago

your welcome soilder :D
and no its not a facehugger, it makes sense to call them alien breeders but that isnt what the book is refering to.

~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~
I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF

Ancienthunter, Undefined, 18 years ago

Dont you mean Facehugger isn't it makes sense alien breeder they make them by finding Hosts

AH.jpg

Thanks for the help Donut. My question is answered.

donut, Undefined, 18 years ago

They might have been refering to the crazy people who were capturing others and giving them to the xenos :O

~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~
I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF

daveberg, Undefined, 18 years ago

ash, Undefined, 18 years ago

wat book is this then never heard of it lol ??

if ur an alien fan then you can come to me and ask to join our clan

Ash- The book, Aliens: Female War, is the third in a series of books, written by Steve Perry, involving a marine: Wilkes, and a survivor of an infestation of a colony: Billie. The two books before it are called Earth Hive, and Nightmare Asylum. I think they're novel renditions of the first Aliens comics by Darkhorse.