Reviews
Forum
RPG
Clans
Members
Login
Signup
Login
/
Signup
HAHA! I REMEMBER!
Graf
,
Yautja
, 18 years ago
Does anyone remember when a member of this site wrote a script for AVP 2 and sent it in to Fox? I was here at that time!
I still can't remember the name though.......
Venom
,
Yautja
, 18 years ago
i remember but, i think it was AVP 2: the two princes
Graf
,
Yautja
, 18 years ago
Somethin like that. It was based in the desert, lots of aliens being bred underground... ect Ect
Venom
,
Yautja
, 18 years ago
Yeah it was definatly the two princes, I'll try and find a link to the script.
Graf
,
Yautja
, 18 years ago
Np, but I am just happy I remember whenI was here last
add reply
Reviews
Nightmare Asylum (Aliens)
Comics
Jungle Tales (Predator)
Comics
DNA War (Aliens)
Books
War (Aliens Vs. Predator, Book 3)
Books
Nightmare Asylum: Aliens Book 2 (Aliens, Book 2)
Books
Predators
Movies
Alien Harvest (Aliens)
Books
Strange Roux (Predator)
Comics
Homeworld (Predator)
Comics
The Female War: Aliens, Book 3 (Aliens)
Books
Batman vs Predator III: Blood Ties
Comics
Aliens vs. Predator vs. Terminator
Comics