black_warrior, Undefined, 14 years ago

I was wondering if the banhammer might be impemented into future RPG's? or perhaps DD can pull out his bendy straw......havent seen that damn thing in ages.

-Bloo-, Undefined, 14 years ago

For a second there I was thinking your post was implying a similar situation to when Shadow wanted to pet his monkey.

BUT, anyway, the rest of this post will be RPG-related:

I'll try and finish reading the RPG by Friday, but if anyone wants to post the current situation up (anything I need to know, specifically with the Aliens) that'd be nice. I'm not saying you need to, but then again, Bill Gates never needed to give his money to charity.

...Just sayin'.

Sam-Jack-Dunn, Undefined, 14 years ago

A question about member-created RPG's.

For some reason, I cannot remove members from the Weyland-Yutani RP. I can change thier status, promote or demote, but I cannot remove members for some reason.

Is this a bug, or intentional, and how can I fix the damn thing so that I can boot people who aint on the site anymore?

-Sam

Deathdrop, Undefined, 14 years ago

I'll take a look.

EDIT: Ok, I think I found the problem. It was set to "closed" and not "active." I switched it back, so try it now.

Sam-Jack-Dunn, Undefined, 14 years ago

Already tried that. Didn't help. I'll try again.

EDIT: Nope, same bullshit. "Error removing user."

Bah.

I don't know what to tell you. You're still the "owner" of that RPG, so you should be able to change whatever you want.

Anita_Cafall, Undefined, 14 years ago

Hey, i know i'm really late in coming but at the time that the role play was created i was dealing with the death of my other half, getting a job and doing all the stuff that comes witht he death of a best mate.

I'm pretty sure it's to late but hell, it's worth a shot

may i please join in the current rpg as a human under W-Y?

DeathWraith, Undefined, 14 years ago

You came too late. Next time come sooner. It's a race against time here, not a popularity contest.

I'm really sorry about all the shit you've been going through, but if I keep letting people in, I'll have to let everyone who asks in.

Anita_Cafall, Undefined, 14 years ago

I understand...just thought it wass worth a shot...and don't be sorry, you weren't the one who killed yorself and i'm dealing...

One-Winged_Angel, Undefined, 14 years ago

ok on relation to the question above when will the next rpg maybe come in?? i didnt bother asking to come in "end of the line" cause i prefer being in from start

We'll probably start working on it when "End of the Line" is over with.

ok.....even though i have no idea when that will be
also is the WY-102 sniper rifle a approved weapon in the rpgs? i know it was in avp(not sure which i think 2)

DeathWraith, Undefined, 14 years ago

An hero... is h- ok that may be a bit TOO insensitive. I'll stop now.

Well, I feel like a complete douche now. I'm allowed to start late but no one else is. I'm thinking I need to hurry up with reading the RPG.

Or I can bullshit my way into save time. You know, make my entry post a short one without any crucial information in it, and THEN read the RPG some more.

meh its ok i prefer to be in from start anyways when it comes to rp. i just don't like reading whats happened before to catch up and i still havent got my question answered D=

is the WY-102 sniper a weapon that a marine can use in the rp?

black_warrior, Undefined, 14 years ago

I know there are NPC kills to be involved. but really in an RPG fight, how are you gonna use such a long range-specialized weapon, against a player....?

its why i carry side arms such as pistol and knives?? plus if its a sneak attack and im unprepared and desparate i can use the gun butt as a club of course thats desperation

I'm wondering whether or not I should make my character a magnificent bastard, an insane toddler son of a bitch, or a "The difference between you and me is that you are you and I am me, so I do what I want" type of guy.

I think I'll go with the magnificent bastard, but I might change it up sooner or later.

i like the insane toddler :P