General RPG topic

assassin, Undefined, 14 years ago

can i switch from xeno to pred in the rpg?

concretehunter, Undefined, 14 years ago

im sorry not during a rpg outside shure. when its over you can switch just go to edit profile and find species

your pychotic friend

black_warrior, Undefined, 14 years ago

you arent in the RPG. so yes, you can switch species. but if you are in a RPG in the future you cannot.

Also, any clan you may be in may disown you if you switch species.

so sinse i did not post i can?

Deathdrop, Undefined, 14 years ago

Are you in the current RPG?

IF your in a rpg currently as in have added yourself to the story line and initialyare in it, then no, if your not in a rpg as in not any of those above then yes you could change

i havint posted yet

But you did sign up, and therefore can't change species yet.

If you aren't going to post in the RPG, I'm removing you from it.

no ill post i was just wondering

edit i just like the preds story better

After the RPG is over, you can change species. But you can't go changing in the middle of things.

ok thanks dd

Alexandria_Rykov, Undefined, 14 years ago

I like being human better, but that is just me. Dont know why anyone would want to be anything else.

DeathWraith, Undefined, 14 years ago

Because humans suck lol.

(I'm not even gonna try to begin to understand the implications of what i just said.)

Becasue we already are human in real life and space monsters are cool?

EDIT: I figure we might as well put any RPG-related questions/comments in here to avoid clutter.

-Bloo-, Undefined, 14 years ago

"I like being human better, but that is just me. Dont know why anyone would want to be anything else."

[voice=friendly_sarcasm]Yeah, me either. I mean, who the hell would want to be a space monster from space that possesses better technology, heightened senses, and all that other stuff we superior humans don't have?[/voice]

One-Winged_Angel, Undefined, 14 years ago

and in all the movies it ends up that the human(main char) wins :P GO HUMANITY!!!!

Correction: 1-2 humans win, while all the rest slaughtered.

Alien: 6 people in, 1 person aad a cat out.

Aliens: An entire colony plus a squad of marines in, 3 people out, 1 seriously injured.

Pred 1: 5 badass commandoes in, 1 guy and a chick out.

Sensing a pattern?

DEATHSTALKER, Undefined, 14 years ago

lets get back on topic k?

i guess its cos were underdogs. exept ninjas. i mean how the fuck. human tech vs preds is fucking usless, human tech vs aliens sorta useful. but k take this

we have a alien human and predator. alien goes for the human. kills him suprise :P alien goes for predator. bang xoom dead. their pred victorious. thats because its strong and has awsome agility. so basicaly its both in one just better. humans are week. so in films we always win. say pred 1. 5 bassases. vs 1 pred. even it out 5 v5. the film would be a hell of alot quicker.

with ninjas a diferent story. food change is like this

Plants Bugs Rabits Fox Human. Loin Wale Alien Predator asteroid. ninja

see?

okkkkkkkkkkkkk man

DEATHSTALKER, Undefined, 14 years ago

hey um i think corm wanted to join the rpg but his computer was down when the rpg signup was up and if it was okay would you be able to join as like the chestburster or a drone that was like with us