Dronehive, Yautja, 10 years ago

No, OBVIOUSLY we are not real. Therefore predators are actually from INVADER ZIM?????

Yautjamorph, Yautja, 9 years ago

I recently watched Alien, Aliens, Prometheus, Predator, Predator 2, Predators and both AvP movies.

From what I see (and it will be hard to sway me), all of the series are linked. With the timeline going ROUGHLY in this order...

Predator
Predator 2
Predators
AvP
AvP: Requiem
Prometheus
Alien
Aliens
Alien 3
Alien Resurrection
(note that I have not seen Alien 3 or Resurrection in years, just going off memory.

I don't know much about the story behind the Yautja and the Engineers, but I think it goes along the line of;
Possibility ONE.
The Engineers are serving the Yautja, forced to make sustainable hunting grounds.
The Yautja would have used the Engineers for breeding Xenomorphs before the humans were created by the Engineers.

Possibility TWO.
The Predators have some sort of quarrel with the Engineers, being the two most dominant species around.

I, for one... Hope that all of the series are linked and hope that in the future, they bind it all together in a movie, multiple movies or T.V. series.

(To answer the question of who would win between the Engineers and the Yautja... I would say the Yautja. Especially if fighting together, species against species).

Dronehive, Yautja, 9 years ago

All bow before the powerful necrogod.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 9 years ago

Wow, that's a post I never wanna remember making.

^Good times.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 9 years ago

It's a good post though. Not the best analogy, but the logic is sound.

Lucky Star is better than K-On tho. Just so you all know.

HunkGenetic, Yautja, 9 years ago

my logic and engineers have created only the xeno and that my logic ja yautjas and the other theory

krio, Yautja, 9 years ago

Say WUUUUUUT???!

Ultimatehunter, Yautja, 9 years ago

I think that the predators and space jockeys could be at war. This is because the yautja hunt both humans and the aliens which are both creations of the engineers. And I'm sure th engineers don't want their precious creations being hunted by creatures they may or may not have made

siscarface, Yautja, 9 years ago

Jockey superior to yuatja, xenos superior to yuatja . One of e thing predators are superior to, humans..

Dude quit the necro.