PredAlienWarrior, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

^So far I've been able to make the videos in a days time (On and off, sometimes I get stressed and need a tv break) but the most time consuming part is the actual filming, once I get onto Sony Vegas 10 I just upload the images and bam bam I'm pretty much done after a few effects, the only real time consuming part of that is the soundtrack and sound effects (Picking the right one and sizing it up right)

concretehunter, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

Sounds cool, What got you into it?

Well after avp came out I bought the McFarlane Queen and all of those predator and alien figures they made, I loved AvP but I started to get out of it until avp r came out and then I got back into it...for a few months. Two and a half years would pass until I was digging through my stuff and found those figures, I didn't have the spark lit by finding them again, the spark was lit when I decided I wanted to sell them and I searched up on ebay how much they were worth, however, I (for some reason) decided to type it in on youtube. I saw the film AvP Dark World Parts 1, 2, and 3. Then I saw AvP AL. I guess when I saw that I wanted to try it because I felt I could do it too (But you have to remember, at this point I was a 'punk'-to myself at least or a better word would be cocky- who was good at sports and played football, lacrosse, and basketball and playing with figures was a little uncharacteristic for someone who knew me) so I created the channel MrALIENSVSPREATOR, I started with Windows Movie Maker, than just gradually worked my way up the chain to Sony Vegas (Which I will soon be upgrading to either adobe after effects and dragon frame). But all of the sudden I found myself sucked into this 'world' and now I have been associated with AvP for 3 1/2 years and couldn't be happier, not only that I have still managed to maintain being a good athlete and film maker, also I made a live action film the ambush (It was my first ever film with people here's the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUhDaZiBr0E ) and I've now decided to pursue a career of film making if sports doent work out. (Dont worry, if I become a director in the future I will be sure to revive the Alien and Predator Franchises)

shockwave, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

hey predalienwarrior...I thought the hive video was fantastic! (I give you OVER 9000!!!! cheesecakes) :D

Almost done Alpha Draconis!

Peterson, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

Good deal i look forward to seeing the finished product!

DarkLioness, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

Wow, impressive work!

Hey guys, the final three clan videos (Alpha Draconis, Balatu, Shadow Serpents) will all be released at the same time