DeathWraith, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

Yea, that cought my eye also, Predator 2 is way better than Alien Rez, which was almost a falure, Predator 2 didn`t have at least a third of the bad aspects Rez had, an those aren`t that many either... They are few, but hey are major, but Predator 2 was a very good movie, i don`t see why it would be aweful in anyone`s eyes...

Deathdrop, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

Damn, this is an old one...

I don't agree with comparing Pred 2 and Rez with AvP. AvP simply had no... Well, you know the drill by now.

The-Wolf, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

Yeah.

It just bothers me (that it seems like) people want to take down Predator2 because the last films of the Alien series wasn't as good as the first ones. When I think Alien Resurection wasn't that bad.

Predalien_Claw, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

who cares if it is old

your old lol

jk

Who said anything about it being old?

Predalien_Claw, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

im kidding...

lol

The-Wolf, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

I was talking about the topic. And mods get annoyed when old topics are bumped. Thats all, Predalien claw. I know you were just joking but 15 isn't that old.

tropic, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

this is one hell of a bump.

^ Believe it or not, I've seen worse. It's certainly the the most extreme bump in quite a while, though.

Saint, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

naw, recently i've seen a bump from '04. dont remember tha title though

K1LLA_4_H1RE, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

i believe that avpr will shadow avp and alien res and restore both franchise to there former glory. atleast thats what i hope for.

DeathWraith, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

No avp will shadow Alien Rez!!! It`s a part of the franchise, as bad as some bits of it are, it`s still good enaugh cos it has Ripley!!! You can`t shadow Ripley!!

shadowatching, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

I use predator 2 to help me relax and sleep, yea i know weird huh, anyways. I don't think its a complete crap, we got to see more in to preds life in avp1

Saint, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

avpr will not restore either franchise, that ship has sailed. avp was already too long after the last movie on either side, BUT avpr can still make up for avp in it's lack of...goodness. all we can do is hope

Skull-Taker-101, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

Y'know, I might be one of the only people on this site that didn't mind the movie. Yes, the basic plot was complete shit and the characters weren't much better, but they did a pretty good job with all of that shit.

And besides, Scar kicked ass.