About AVP2!! XD (NEWS!)

Hive_Tyrant, Undefined, 17 years ago

Hey guys longtime no see. well my uncle send me an e-mail of AVP2 and here it is:

AVP2 Update
New cast members and title revealed!
by IGN Staff

October 5, 2006 - Three new actors have joined the cast of the upcoming Alien vs. Predator rematch. Half Nelson star Shareeka Epps will appear, along with Miami Vice actor John Ortiz, and Johnny Lewis, who plays Chili on FOX's The OC -- that's per today's edition of The Hollywood Reporter.

AVP2, perhaps the most overt "do-over" attempt in Hollywood history, also has a new title. 20th Century Fox appears to have dubbed the flick, Alien vs. Predator: Survival of the Fittest. Mmm 'kay?

Epps will reportedly play Kendra, a young girl who must protect her little brother. Ortiz will portray a recently elected sheriff. And Lewis plays a troubled kid named Ricky. The trio join a cast that already includes 24's Reiko Aylesworth and Steven Pasquale.

The film will be directed by Greg and Colin Strause from a script by Shane Salerno (Armageddon). And while the story is still a mystery, filmmakers have publicly made their case for the film to fans, making it clear that they intend to take the franchise back to its gritty horror roots.

Alien vs. Predator: Survival of the Fittest is scheduled for a December 21, 2007 big-screen release.

Sorry i couldnt put the website up tho :( but its true.
Well there it is, its pretty cool and kinda weird tho. so yeah i gotta go so...bye. =P

new-HiveTyrant-sig.jpg The killer of the elders, work for The Hive!
"What Gaiaonline user are you?"
"The
Forum Rules"

-Bloo-, Undefined, 17 years ago

Hmm, I think I speak for all when I say that I don't want a fierce battle going about in the place where some kid might be telling his dad, "Hey, dad, that 'dinosaur' looks cool, but I bet the Power-Rangers can beat them!"

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the mental house got caught."

shadowatching, Undefined, 17 years ago

bumping this up

Shadowatching_02.jpg

TOTAL DISTRUCTION, I LIVE FOR NOTHING ELSE
http://galvergd.proboards57.com/index.cgi

god_of_blades, Undefined, 17 years ago

Thank you for informing us.... But des anyone know when it's being released in Australia....

GOB.jpg

MessageboardRules

Stalker, Undefined, 17 years ago

Not much there that I didn't know already, lol.

Considering what the brothers' Strausse have said they were going to do with the movie, I doubt they will end up using the "town in Texas" script, or at least I hope they don't.

thorndesignssig.jpg

hay stalker leave texas out of it just because texas is a desert we could see for miles if anything is comming they might use the mtns in texas which is almost like in avp pyramid (dnt think the spelling is correct)

Shadowatching_02.jpg

The setting just isn't right in my opinion, the thought of having Aliens & Predators fighting in Texas just doesn't make sense. A sequence in that script actually involves the creatures fighting inside a Wal-Mart, pfft, why not have a Jaws movie set in space while they're at it? It makes no sense & is completely out of context.

thorndesignssig.jpg

walmart might be helping on making the movie thats an advertisment u should know that i would love to c jaws in space that would be the funniest movie

Shadowatching_02.jpg

*sigh*, it's just far too off the wall for me. Having Aliens & Predators in Wal-Mart would completely spit on everything the franchises stand for, & if they go through with this script, I doubt the two franchises would ever be looked at the same way again.

thorndesignssig.jpg

predatoress, Undefined, 17 years ago

lol Hey it could be worse, they could get in McDonald's.

Personally, I like keeping them in distand, wild, hostile places.

new-Predess-sig.jpg

There‘s something worse than aliens, predators or marines...

What is it?

Me.

Mishmuf, Undefined, 17 years ago

Why don't they just go the whole nine yards? Have the one of the predators say something like "Oh no! I used up all my plasmacaster's energy! Oh, but wait! There's a plasma recharger in aisle 3!"

Mishmuf_02.jpg *sigh* If only I was witty enough to think of something to say here.

Alienation, Undefined, 17 years ago

I would rather have it at some ancient place, not at a temple but like a time portal that the scientists of Weyland made and that portal holds many secrets to random places. I think I am talking about futuristic stuff so my idea is not a good one =P

ALienationSig.jpg
I am the Warrior alien of the Hive

MESSAGE BOARD RULES

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

i read on www.bloodydisgusting.com that salerno's script has been thrown out for an all new one,but no info on the new script.hopefully there will be no wallmart confrontation,i for onr dont want to see a predator run out of ammo and start throwng random tins of food at the aliens,oh my can u imagine,heinze beanz everywhere.

avp4.jpg

HuntersMoonMEMBER-byceltic102.jpg

Deathdrop, Undefined, 17 years ago

You know that scene in the first Wayne's World where Wayne and Garth are speaking out against selling out, all the while plugging name brands, thus doing the very thing they were speaking out against?

The Alien movies originally spoke out against corporate greed. Now, here they are plugging Wal-Mart. If that’s not irony, I don’t know what is.

EDIT: Ideas for a cross-promotion...

TROJAN PREEEEEEEEED!

deathdrop1.jpg

Jed-Chrizt, Undefined, 17 years ago

This is some fantastic news! I'm glad to hear about AVP2 finally!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting