Alien vs Predator - Universe
 News   Forum   RPG   Clans   Members   Encyclopedia   Movies   Games   Books   Comics   Artwork 
HomeForum › OFF-TOPIC THREAD 18: IT MAKES MY PEEPEE SMILE

Forum

OFF-TOPIC THREAD 18: IT MAKES MY PEEPEE SMILE

Register or login to post
Deathdrop
2018-01-08 20:43:24
Yautja
^ You know what? Yes, POINT. You're right; Kanye West is actually superior in many ways. I mean, fuck. It isn't a joke; Kanye West would probably be the preferable option. Say that, though, and people will look at you like you're crazy. Because Trump wears a suit, I guess??

It boggles the mind.
concretehunter
2018-01-14 13:04:09
Yautja
*Laughs in European*

Hope everyone had a nice time over Christmas and New Years. Sadly I've been busy studying!
 photo Newsig.jpg

What would Peterson do?

-Bloo-
2018-01-14 17:06:28
Xenomorph
Yeah, but did humans start masturbating first, or did co-op come first?

Edit: This isn't a real question. I'm just making conversation that isn't about Trump.

MODERATOR / LEADER OF THE SHADOW SERPENTS

DeathWraith
2018-01-15 19:59:59
Xenomorph
Co-op existed before humans tho lol? Silly question.

Almost as silly as...

TR... TRUm

READ THE RULES

A song about me and skull_ripper that I wrote:
"Yeah, uh, yea yeah, uh, yeah, crackers gonna crack yeah, uh, yeah..."
(thats what I have so far hope u like it)
-Bloo-
2018-01-17 00:07:30
Xenomorph
:-)

Edit: I've been listening to Exid and DIA a lot. I like that one girl with the deep voice. Also I don't know who the rapper is for Exid, but she's so good that I wanna suck her dick. Songs like "Up & Down" really gets me going.

DeathWraith
2018-01-17 15:13:54
Xenomorph
LE (read as Ellie) is the name of the rapper from Exid. Yea she's one of the top 3 female idol rappers for shizzle. I'm sure I've linked this already maybe even several times, but here's a historic moment when MOTHERFUCKING NC.A decided that she was also gonna be a dope cunt now, not just one of the best singers I've ever heard in Kpop, along with LE and Yezi from Fiestar, who is probably the best female idol rapper right now: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlxp50kBEo4

I don't know which one's the one with the deep voice, but in DIA the rapper, known as Ki Heehyun or Cathy, has such a nice voice that I instantly burst into tears sometimes when I hear it. Example of her.

READ THE RULES

-Bloo-
2018-01-18 00:07:26
Xenomorph
Wow I JUST downloaded Spell last night, but I haven't listened to it yet. I love Cathy. Her bit in "Light" is a little underwhelming compared to the LE stuff I've heard, but the song you linked to is much better.

And I could spend all day watching that video of the three of them rapping. I need more hot rappers in my life. I never get invested in the groups beyond their albums and EPs, so I never know any of the members' names or anything. I need to fix that.

Edit: My bad, I think the "deep voice" girl I was talking about was only a feature, and I was thinking about this song from YOLO. The DIA-only version of that song is great too, but the featured girl's voice is amazing.

@DD: "Because Trump wears a suit, I guess??"

That's not the only reason why. You know why they don't want Kanye for president. It's 'cause he's a robot.

DeathWraith
2018-01-19 05:21:49
Xenomorph
Are you talking about Kim Yon Ja who sings most of the second part of the song?

For more hot rapping remember Mamamoo's 1cm Pride and D.ana (from Sonamoo) and Moonbyul's (from Mamamoo) parts in Deep Blue Eyes.

READ THE RULES

DeathWraith
2018-01-25 16:04:39
Xenomorph
But we don't use recaptcha you fucking dumb bot.

READ THE RULES

DarkLioness
2018-01-31 07:48:08
Xenomorph
How many bots do we get here now?

Also why don't states that get crazy winter weather bother to actually salt and drag the damn roads? Almost went off the road twice already and that was while going at snail's pace!

Heathen heart, rebel mind and a twisted soul.
DeathWraith
2018-02-09 15:24:32
Xenomorph
Enough that I set the sparring chamber to closed just so they stop posting in it because I can't click get to their posts in there with a single click.

READ THE RULES

tawganator
2018-02-27 21:16:09
Xenomorph
I feel like I should say something if just for the sake of saying something. To let people know that I was here and wanted to say something but didn't know what to say. I did think that I could just come up with something to say but after what feels like 10 minutes of blank staring into a screen I came up with nothing and decided to just go with that. And now here I am, talking about how I've got nothing to say...

Couldn't think of how to end that paragraph but fuck it. Why should I bother now? Heck, I mean I didn't even spend 5 seconds on how to end that. Again just embracing the theme of moving on. Moving on, now that is a subject for discussion but unfortunately all I can think of is that damn school shooting and gun control and some of the most retarded logic leaps I've heard from gun nuts about the subject. I feel I should try to be diplomatic and state that I have heard some, a few, maybe one... well maybe two good arguments from them but I would be lying if I said it weighed up.

Well that paragraph went better than the first and now I've got nothing again. I think I should just stop right here and get out before this just becomes an even longer post about nothing. Ooh, Seinfeld! No, I mustn't (just had to Google that word. Mustn't. Doesn't look right and I can only say it by silencing the first 't') start.

Well... the end. For now.

King of the Drones
Life is long but the Day is short
Register or login to post
Like AvP Universe
Become a fan on
Facebook
Follow us on
Twitter
Movies
Alien vs Predator
AvP : Requiem
Games
Aliens vs Predator
Aliens vs Predator 2
AvP : Extinction
Aliens vs Predator 3
Books
Comics
Movies
Alien
Aliens
Alien³
Alien Resurrection
Prometheus
Games
Alien Trilogy
Colonial Marines
Books
Comics
Movies
Predator
Predator 2
Predators
Games
Predator : CJ
Books
Comics
Link to Us
Contact
:: Associates ::
AvP Unknown
Planete Alien
Prometheus-Movie
The Alien vs Predator - Universe website doesn't own or represent any of the trademarks.
Alien vs Predator, Alien, Predator and all related marks are trademarks of 20th Century Fox or of any of its corporations.
All trademarks and copyrights are owned by their respective owners