Deathdrop, Human, 6 years ago

"Marvel did that on their own"

SHOTS FIRED.

DeathWraith, Human, 6 years ago

^ I mean that's not exactly what he said, but sure, I can understand your clever paraphrasing, even tough it's not canonically accurate to the Bloo way of speaking things, WOW.

Anyway I watched The Disaster Artist, unfortunately came out at a really bad time for me so i had to pirate it instead of paying for it, but one day I will have money and I will buy it. It wasn't nearly as good as the book and Greg didn't look like Greg. And while Tommy sounded exactly like Tommy (you can see it in the post-credits scene where real Tommy talks to Franco Tommy), his facial aura wasn't captured enough. Also I think some character development scenes were changed for the worse and the actress who played Lisa was much prettier and better dressed in the movie than in the movie.

This has also brought to my attention that maybe I don't masturbate to enough things, but I don't even think I have enough time or food or water for all the things I should be masturbating to. What would Plato do?

tawganator, Human, 6 years ago

I don't know how. I also don't how he is still president. So apparently he is 71 and the average life expectancy for the american male is 78.74 years. So being optimistic he could drop dead in the next few years if the stress gets to him in his fantasy land.

-Bloo-, Human, 6 years ago

I hope he doesn't drop dead until his term is over. Otherwise, much worse people will take over.

@Peterson: You ALL need to hear about the way I run my delicatessen. My meat grinder never stops.

@DD: I wanted to read the current Spider-Man run, but I heard a bunch of nonsense is going on (something about the writer being bad), so I just decided to reread Ultimate Spider-Man, which I've never actually finished before.

@DW: Plato would argue that masturbation is just an imitation of true sex and would therefore condemn masturbation. Was Plato the one who said "books are bad, broseph"? There was no true anything with him.

Would masturbation be its own thing and therefore NOT an imitation of sex? Like, the way first-person shooters are clearly their own separate thing from actual warfare and are therefore not a copy of it? Or no--they're still copies of real warfare, but they're so far removed from it that they're basically their own thing. Right?

Also, I still have not seen the Disaster Artist movie or even finished the book because I forgot where I put it, but it's been fantastic so far.

I would argue that sex is just a type of masturbation, since masturbation comes first (haha) and can be done in many ways, one of which includes using a live human being. I'm sure Plato would agree.

He's President because Americans are stupid. Even with the Russian 'hacking' (ie: putting bullshit stories on Facebook that idiots read and believe), the unfair gerrymandering, the Democrats being inept, and good ole' Fox Propag- I mean News, even with all those advantages...

It's still Donald Trump. People looked at that THING and decided it should have access to nuclear weapons. It's the single most surreal thing I've ever witnessed.

Like, picture Snookie or Kanye West becoming President. Seriously - people think I'm joking when I say this, but I'm not; that's literally what's happened. We elected a glorified circus freak.

Honestly not sure Kanye West should be on that list. I mean I know his public persona is that of an asshole but he has some really good lyrics and seems genuinely intelligent in his songs. At least we would have had some great insults on twitter instead of "crooked hillary is not a smart, whereas i am a really smart."

^ You know what? Yes, POINT. You're right; Kanye West is actually superior in many ways. I mean, fuck. It isn't a joke; Kanye West would probably be the preferable option. Say that, though, and people will look at you like you're crazy. Because Trump wears a suit, I guess??

It boggles the mind.

concretehunter, Human, 6 years ago

*Laughs in European*

Hope everyone had a nice time over Christmas and New Years. Sadly I've been busy studying!

Yeah, but did humans start masturbating first, or did co-op come first?

Edit: This isn't a real question. I'm just making conversation that isn't about Trump.

Co-op existed before humans tho lol? Silly question.

Almost as silly as...

TR... TRUm

:-)

Edit: I've been listening to Exid and DIA a lot. I like that one girl with the deep voice. Also I don't know who the rapper is for Exid, but she's so good that I wanna suck her dick. Songs like "Up & Down" really gets me going.

LE (read as Ellie) is the name of the rapper from Exid. Yea she's one of the top 3 female idol rappers for shizzle. I'm sure I've linked this already maybe even several times, but here's a historic moment when MOTHERFUCKING NC.A decided that she was also gonna be a dope cunt now, not just one of the best singers I've ever heard in Kpop, along with LE and Yezi from Fiestar, who is probably the best female idol rapper right now: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlxp50kBEo4

I don't know which one's the one with the deep voice, but in DIA the rapper, known as Ki Heehyun or Cathy, has such a nice voice that I instantly burst into tears sometimes when I hear it. Example of her.

Wow I JUST downloaded Spell last night, but I haven't listened to it yet. I love Cathy. Her bit in "Light" is a little underwhelming compared to the LE stuff I've heard, but the song you linked to is much better.

And I could spend all day watching that video of the three of them rapping. I need more hot rappers in my life. I never get invested in the groups beyond their albums and EPs, so I never know any of the members' names or anything. I need to fix that.

Edit: My bad, I think the "deep voice" girl I was talking about was only a feature, and I was thinking about this song from YOLO. The DIA-only version of that song is great too, but the featured girl's voice is amazing.

@DD: "Because Trump wears a suit, I guess??"

That's not the only reason why. You know why they don't want Kanye for president. It's 'cause he's a robot.

Are you talking about Kim Yon Ja who sings most of the second part of the song?

For more hot rapping remember Mamamoo's 1cm Pride and D.ana (from Sonamoo) and Moonbyul's (from Mamamoo) parts in Deep Blue Eyes.

But we don't use recaptcha you fucking dumb bot.

DarkLioness, Human, 6 years ago

How many bots do we get here now?

Also why don't states that get crazy winter weather bother to actually salt and drag the damn roads? Almost went off the road twice already and that was while going at snail's pace!

Enough that I set the sparring chamber to closed just so they stop posting in it because I can't click get to their posts in there with a single click.

tawganator, Human, 6 years ago

I feel like I should say something if just for the sake of saying something. To let people know that I was here and wanted to say something but didn't know what to say. I did think that I could just come up with something to say but after what feels like 10 minutes of blank staring into a screen I came up with nothing and decided to just go with that. And now here I am, talking about how I've got nothing to say...

Couldn't think of how to end that paragraph but fuck it. Why should I bother now? Heck, I mean I didn't even spend 5 seconds on how to end that. Again just embracing the theme of moving on. Moving on, now that is a subject for discussion but unfortunately all I can think of is that damn school shooting and gun control and some of the most retarded logic leaps I've heard from gun nuts about the subject. I feel I should try to be diplomatic and state that I have heard some, a few, maybe one... well maybe two good arguments from them but I would be lying if I said it weighed up.

Well that paragraph went better than the first and now I've got nothing again. I think I should just stop right here and get out before this just becomes an even longer post about nothing. Ooh, Seinfeld! No, I mustn't (just had to Google that word. Mustn't. Doesn't look right and I can only say it by silencing the first 't') start.

Well... the end. For now.