Deathdrop, Yautja, 7 years ago

HOW THE FUCK IS HE THE PRESIDENT OH SWEET CHRIST CRACKERS.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 7 years ago

Because he's like a smart person.

He's, like, a really smart person, OK? THE BEST smartness. Many people say that. Lots of people say he's got the best words and the best brain because he's a very very THIS IS NOT SATIRE IT'S HOW HE ACTUALLY FUCKING TALKS. FOR REAL. IN REAL LIFE.

DarkLioness, Yautja, 7 years ago

I just want this year to be over

tawganator, Yautja, 7 years ago

Fucking 2016 still isn't done taking from us. I just heard about George Michael and Carrie Fisher. Fucking dammit.

I guess his heart was done getting given away every single Christmas.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!! Carrie Fisher's mother Debbie Reynolds died today. God Damn you 2016!

That poor family

Alright, there's no reason the keep up with all the deaths in Carrie Fisher's family, now.

Jesus Christ. What a year.

happy new year guz

Son of a bitch stole my line.

Happy New Year you magnificent bastards. May it be a damn sight better than the old one.

Gaunt, Yautja, 7 years ago

Happy New Years!! ^o^

Happy-New-Year-Cake-Design-Ideas-For-2016-3.jpg

Voltage-3000, Yautja, 7 years ago

fuck. we are old

2017. Let's see what I can get done this year.

Peterson, Yautja, 7 years ago

Well I hope everyone has had a good new years and heres to another year around everyone!

I need to get my license this year and then I need some kind of transportation. It's either a used car or a used motorcycle and as much as I really hate to do this I'm gonna need to use Craigslist.

Ah, there's a good topic. The grand old question of car or motorbike? If it's for short distances or traffic heavy travel then the motorbike is the ideal choice. However weather, safety and very very very limited storage space and usage usually leads to many choosing the comfy, a/c, multi-purpose automobile.

In short I'd recommend the car and get used to living in traffic.

I guess a car is my best bet. Shouldn't be too much trouble since my commute would be in the same general area(Riverside, Hemet, Corona, Norco, Redlands and Kern County to browse the BLM pens for available horses). Traffic sucks in Southern California but I'd rather risk the road in a car since half the people out here can't drive to save their own skins.