-Bloo-, Yautja, 7 years ago

That presidential debate was something else

Deathdrop, Yautja, 7 years ago

Picture this:

At a televised debate between the two main candidates for the Presidency of the United States, a sunburned senile old racist with what appear to be the armpit hairs of an orangutan stretched over his head like some grotesque reverse hairnet stumbles out from behind the curtain like a brain-damaged Vaudeville act.

His suit does not fit. He is a known con artist. His eyes are permanently squinting because he's injected so much Botox into his face that it could survive a nuclear winter. He's utterly incoherent.

This ballsack-textured reality show circus freak, this witless buffoon who thinks all women are his personal dick holsters, this stupid little twat with the personality of a serial killer and the facial expressions of a climaxing baboon...

This final, putrid distillation of everything petty, mediocre or mean in the American national character that has, by some unholy anti-miracle, gotten within a hair's breadth of one of the most powerful jobs in the world, has the BALLS to show up to the debate with the vocabulary of a six year-old and the impulse control of a goose with a firecracker up its ass, having not prepared at all.

This repulsive THING waddles on stage with his gaudy awful tie and his creepy Stepford family, and-with the entire world watching-promptly shits himself. He doesn't seem to be wearing underwear; the liquefied sludge splatters down his pant legs and soaks into the pristine blue carpeting.

His face is covered in cocaine. He drops his shit-filled pants, masturbates for several minutes using orphan blood as lube, and, just as several long beads of thick, oil-black demon jizz sputter out of his cheeto-colored micropenis, he does a nazi salute while shouting "FUCKIN' CUNTS ALL OF THEM UGLY STUPID HA HA LIKE PUTIN YES KILL FUCK THEM ALL YES HA HA."

While all this is going on, the screen behind him is playing a series of home videos in which this evil fuck releases kidnapped black teenagers onto a private island so he can hunt them for sport. The island is a giant flat paved lot with no cover. The teenagers are quadriplegics. He uses a tire iron.

The video ends, and, with his load thoroughly spent at the thought of dead minorities, the abomination resumes his favorite pastime of babbling like a drunk. He promises to build a wall made of Muslims to keep out AIDS so taxes can get rich and lots of people can stop pretending we don't have to find out what it the problem with exports to the military and gay also? Then he stands there drooling for a minute before his mail-order bride lures him off-stage with a wad of money stolen from a charity.

...And then HALF THE FUCKING COUNTRY goes "Yup, seems legit."

I don't. I can't. It isn't. It's just.... Oh my dear sweet fuck.

EDIT: NO, actually fuck this Tumblr "oh I can't even finish my sentence" shit, WHAT THE FUCK? How? How did it come to this? Why now? Why this? Why HIM? Of all the people on Earth, why did it have to be Donald Fucking Trump? No. NO. You are not this stupid, America. You are stupid, but you are not THIS stupid. This level of stupid literally doesn't exist. This is cartoon stupid. This is "Duck Season, FIRE!" stupid.

Actually, no-it's far stupider than that, because Donald Trump is not the intellectual equal of Daffy Duck. Daffy Duck, who I'll remind you is a fictional-ass fuckin' cartoon-ass not real-ass WATERFOWL, is smarter than Donald Stupid Trump, and I would sooner vote for Daffy Duck to be Emperor Supreme of The Entire Goddamn Universe than vote for Donald Shit Trump to be city dogcatcher of a town 3,000 miles away.

This is beyond anything I've ever seen or was even capable of imagining. "Donald Trump for President" would have barely rated as a bad SNL sketch 10 years ago, and now it's actually happening. IT'S ACTUALLY HAPPENING. There are no words.

It is too absurd even to mock. It is satire-proof. It isn't the bottom of the barrel; it's drilling straight through the bottom, into the ground, mantle, and eventually core of the Earth before eventually burrowing through the other side of the planet AND BEYOND.

If Oliver Stone wrote this election as a screenplay, even lefties like me would criticize him for using a ridiculously cartoonish strawman, because we would understand intrinsically that such an event is too absurd even for fiction.

... And yet here we are. The motherfucker is pure evil, and he has a very real chance of being our next President. I don't even know what to say.

tl;dr: DONALD TRUMP IS A BIG FAT POOPY-FACE!

tawganator, Yautja, 7 years ago

To be honest I am very surprised that there have been no assassination attempts on this modern day Hitler.

This is what's been playing through my mind ever since Trump started to win the Republican candidacy: https://youtu.be/XljmO_KPQaM

Also if you had seen my recent post in "The picture topic" I have acquired a new pet. I have not decided on a name yet so I could use some suggestions.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 7 years ago

If Trump becomes president, which I think is probable, I predict he will have two consecutive terms. I say this because we've already had this president. We had this president for 2 years. People voted for him twice. And do you know what? He didn't even have minorities to belittle. He belittled the people who voted for him. And then they voted for him again. Do you know why? Because of democracy. Out of 25 years of democracy, 10 have been a complete shitshow. Because democracy allows the uneducated to choose the leader of the educated. Democracy allows campaigns of misinformation and disinformation so as to make the stupid and disinterested people who are about to vote think that the one they're voting for is one of them. And the stupid and disinterested people are always more than the the educated and interested people and always spiteful of them and will always assume that, in placing one of them in a position of power, they have won the battle against those pompous educated people and so they vote for the guy who hates them.

And the most idiotic thing about democracy is giving the president immunity. So he can do whatever the fuck he wants and nothing short of a coup will stop him. Great job.

That's not democracy, it's a fucking joke. The voting isn't mandatory and the elected isn't always the one the larger number of people voted for with those electoral districts being rigged up from the start. And some areas get more voting power than the others. The whole thing is just so corrupted and stupid that any intelligent society would do away with it. But thanks to the flag waving, overly patriotic "don't say anything bad about the founding fathers they knew what was best" the loudest of the bunch idiots and the rich bastards that would stand to loose a single fucking dollar that is never going to happen.

And that is the last time I talk about politics in a country I know nothing about. Yay stereotyping.

^No, that's pretty accurate. The U.S. is way too patriotic for its own good. Or, it's patriotic in the wrong way. Half of us still wave the Confederate flag around (a symbol of white supremacy) because "it's our history." You don't see any fucking Germans waving around the Nazi flag just because their ancestors did it.

We currently have a Trump in the Philippines who likes murdering people and brags about it on the news the same way Actual Trump bragged about not paying his 600 million dollar tax debt on live TV during the goddamn presidential debate (calling it "good business"), so to see this level of bullshit happen in lots of other countries within the same decade is mind-numbingly terrifying.

@DD: Reminds me of the Schindler's List criticism that Ralph Fiennes' portrayal of Amon Goth wasn't realistic because he was too cruel even though he probably wasn't cruel enough compared to the actual Goth. Like, people don't understand how fucking terrible humanity can be even though things like the Vietnam War, the Korean War, both World Wars, and the Civil Rights Movement happened within the last hundred years. And that's just U.S. history. There's also the Syrian Proxy war happening right fucking now, and if anyone wants to add onto the list...

I wouldn't call the Vietnam War, the Korean War and the two World Wars "just US history" but alright.

Sorry, I didn't mean to be so U.S.-centric in that post. You're right that they're not, and all those things are actually a lot bigger than the U.S.

I don't know how the history of these things are taught around the world but Americans put too much emphasis on learning about them from just our point of view--so much so that I forget we had nothing to do with a lot of them until like half way through them.

I think a better example would be the U.S. Civil War and African-American slavery in general, since I brought up the Confederate flag.

Edit: Maybe a better way to phrase that would be "bad shit that the U.S. has been a part of."

It's amayzing how doing the right thing is so difficult for the leaders of the world today. Though you do get the exceptions like Obama which was a huge step forward after the Bush brigade.

Also I was thinking of Larry "the handy guy" or li'l Giger for my pet. Come on guys help me out here.

Well he likes to dress as a clown, so maybe a clown name, but I'm pretty sure you're not allowed to keep humans as pets anymore? Also cute facehugger plushie.

Baby carrots are so good you guys.

Oh my god it's been a while since I checked up on here. I'm gonna watch the video as soon as I get home in like 30 minutes.

So did you check the videos, or are you a https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNZKqhXCv5c

Dronehive, Yautja, 7 years ago

Hey guys. Been a while.

@DW: I ACTUALLY DID but forgot to post here again. It was really interesting as far as camera work, and of course I liked everything else too.

@DH: This place is exactly like it was 2 months ago, but welcome back.

Guys, why is there more on-topic discussion than off-topic discussion. This has never happened in the past 3 years. Get it together.

Well I don't know what to talk about? There have been 4 important Kpop releases since yesterday:

Berry Good

Hyorin and Jay Park

Black Pink

also Black Pink

WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM?

Deathdrop, Yautja, 7 years ago

He have more moderators than members at this point, so it's par for the course. Eventually, it'll just be the three of us threatening to ban each other over not being on-topic in the off-topic thread.

There can be only one.