Peterson, Human, 10 years ago

yeah like i said you guys can add me ether way no sweat off me back, BECAUSE IM CHARLIE SHEEN! I DO COKE OFF HOOKERS TITS!

Deathdrop, Human, 10 years ago

Itty titty committee.

-Bloo-, Human, 10 years ago

My next band is gonna be called "Calamari Dick Safari."

Our first album is gonna be called "Balls Deep Kaiju Creep."

skull_ripper, Human, 10 years ago

I'd check that out if I saw it somewhere.

@Bloo: If you don't go balls-deep, there's just no point.

Is the term "Mute point" or "Moot point"?

concretehunter, Human, 10 years ago

Moot point.

I AM IN TWO PLACES AT ONCE.

Peterson, Human, 10 years ago

So right now we have a live chat goig on skype if anyone wants to join make sure to add me on skype my username is petersonusmc, just leave a note with your username on the site and ill make sure to add you to the conversation

DarkLioness, Human, 10 years ago

Sent you a request yesterday, not entirely sure if you got it or not my internet connection wasn't all that great.

Rampage, Human, 10 years ago

Got too much going on (internet wise) to get Skype right now so the chances of seeing me are slim to none.

@DL

Awww you remind me of a Siamese/French Bulldog hybrid. Please don't take that the wrong way.

I know talk of Skype is going around a lot right now but anyway I just thought about something.

I'm going on vacation in a few days so I'll have plenty of recreational time and whatnot so, how about a Skype Party?

@Rampage

No that didn't offend me.

badapple24, Human, 10 years ago

@Peterson.

Lol. I friended you on FB (Dawson cuff) and i linked my facebook and skype so now i have you. thank god

krio, Human, 10 years ago

Yay!

I didn't feel like saying something else.

ThePredator13, Human, 10 years ago

DON'T SPAM KRIO!!!!

-With warm regards and holiday greetings,

TP13

A Skype party would be cool, I'm always free it seems so I've got the time whenever you guys do.

I've currently got Concrete, Bloo, Peterson and DarkLioness on Skype, Ima collect you all.

^
I got Peterson, you, Dronehive, Bloo and Concrete on my Skype. But as for my freetime I'll have plenty of that in about seven days.

Yay loving the Pokémon reference :D

zero-alpha, Human, 10 years ago

I feel spam-happy and trigger-happy.

DeathWraith, Human, 10 years ago

I feel like taking a shit but I'm too lazy to buy toilet paper.

Waralien, Human, 10 years ago

Skype party eh? That sounds like fun. I'll bring the Spiked punch if anyone is interested.