DarkLioness, Human, 10 years ago

Awwww I love Bearded Dragons! I think they're cute and they eat bugs and scary spiders(like the small spiders the scare the hell outta me).

skull_ripper, Human, 10 years ago

I'm afraid I don't know what game "Nefarius" is from, but please feel free to enlighten me on this subject.

-Bloo-, Human, 10 years ago

I thought about naming my next dog Dogshit, but I'll go with Grampa.

DarkLioness, Human, 10 years ago

The former name is a very bad idea but the latter sounds nice.

Why would you ever name a dog Dogshit, that's just wrong man.

gamefreak33797, Human, 10 years ago

It is from World of Warcraft. Just look up Deathwing. And that is who Nefarius is.

It was Dogmeat's name in the original Fallout before they (understandably) changed it.

@GF: I cant believe I didn't know that, good name for a lizard.

@Bloo: Ok, I still wouldn't name anything that, but I get the reference now.

shockwave, Human, 10 years ago

Yeah show more respect to the animals will ya bloo? Especially since there in captivity....there basicly in jail. I have good feelings for them because my dog was the first best friend and friend I even had. I think hes going to die in 4 years since hes 12 years old. By the way that wasnt even the post of the day from your doom of shockwave for today :D . Some 14 year old girl just asked me out yesterday, should I say yes or no becuase im confused?

Deathdrop, Human, 10 years ago

^ As long as you're of comparable age to her, I don't see why there would be a problem.

Hunter_Predator, Human, 10 years ago

Why does our opinion matter if you date, you like her? why not? not so sure? give it more thought.

Animals are super dumb. I hate them.

Also, do me a favor? Do your duty, get that booty.

@HP: Actually, that's a good point. Why the hell should you care what a bunch of anonymous people on the internet think?

Maybe he might not know how to, you know, "pop that cherry," and he thought an AVP fansite would be the best place to ask since we know a lot about dick monsters?

I could refer him to some instructional videos, but those are probably illegal on this site.

Just three questions: Is she the woman of your dreams? Do you even have dreams? Are there women in them?

@Bloo: I don't believe you, you like animals and we both know it, in what way you like them I refuse to speculate.

I like them the same way I like my instructional videos.

gamefreak33797, Human, 10 years ago

Big wet and hairy?

Say what?

Also why cant marines today make powerloaders for battle? Sounds simple according to modern day technology. Or should I ask this somewhere else huh? and in the alien franchise they use powerloaders pacific rim style.

edit: (response to the dating the girl question) I dont know why I ask you guys, mabye its because I seem to trust you guys.

1. I dont have a girl of my dreams lol

2. Im 13 years old and shes 14 years old

3. We both like Aliens vs predator and video games

4. I still not completly sure what the awnser should be, mabye we should have a vote thing so it can help me make up my mind.

5. I like her as a best friend

Thats all the info that I can give you for now. :D

Yeah, they should really get on the whole giant robot thing.