concretehunter, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

Not to be a "mom" but it may be worth SR emailing YOU though your email available on your account. Just so that we don't have everyone's email available when they dont want them to be.

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

That's true. My e-mail's in the original post of this thread, SR.

skull_ripper, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

Sent you email Bloo, and my email is visible on my profile so I don't mind if people see it.

Just sent a response. Thanks for helping out, SR.

skull_ripper, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

No problem man. I got an email out to you after I had my sis look it over.

@SR: While what you gave me didn't exactly fix the problem, all the confusion helped me search even harder for a solution, and I found it.

I'm aiming to update this weekend since I actually won't be able to work on this at all for the next 2 weeks beginning Sunday.

It's a big update, but with virtually all my problems regarding coding gone, I'm practically set. Thanks again.

Alright, I tried test-posting what I've got done in the clan room and... apparently there's a word limit.

I mean, yeah, I figured there should be a word limit, but now this means I'm gonna have to figure out how much information I can put in one post while still being organized, and it might be at least 3 posts of information.

If the mods will permit it, I want to organize all my information in a new thread while you guys can comment on this one. At the same time, I can post in this thread to let you guys know when I've added a design. Is that alright?

(By the way, Peterson, I have a sketch of your design on the previous page. Let me know if you and TDN look alright.)

Will we see any of Hunters Moon?

Really exited!

Peterson, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

It looks good Bloo, no complaints from me here!

@CH: Honestly, my biggest concern these past few months design-wise has been humans. That's not to say I didn't sketch an Alien and Predator once in a while (I DO have a simple drawing for you, but it's only of your mask), but I'm still really worried about the way I draw my humans. Aliens and Predators are as easy as hell by now, yeah, but all the drawing I've been doing since the beginning of May has been human anatomy, mostly faces, because I really needed the practice.

Comparing my first drawing of Jim to my newest one on the last page, I'd say I stepped up a hell of a lot, but I'm still worried you guys won't like them.

That doesn't mean Predators don't get a lot of focus in the next update, though, which you'll see soon enough...

@Peterson: Awesome, I'll stick with those faces from now on. I went through a lot of trial and error with you guys.

I just noticed, DD's mask looks like it has butcheeks for the forehead.

They call him Deathdrop because he literally shits on people.

Deathdrop, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

Don't pretend you don't like it, slut.

YO, EVERYONE. Read the original post!

Also, while these (really goddamn sketchy drawings) are in the other thread I just made, I thought it'd be easier for you if you're only interested in the designs:

CONCRETE HUNTER:
c7565f60-f803-4b02-90b9-1b4f02cc3ec9_zpsb460d313.jpg

DD:
ScannedImage-8_zpse64e2b27.png

TDN:
7637f726-0ffa-4fea-ae44-4b1100101ac0_zpsb7b26011.jpg

PETERSON:

And more:

Phone1_zps944321fd.png
ScannedImage-4_zps384466ce.png
Jim2_zps28031c4f.png
ScannedImage-7_zps4c09cffa.png
Nancy1_zps19d3709b.png
Xeuss1_zpsed1abbff.png
John1_zps50fcd342.png
Jordan_zps05597ff9.png
c5c4b5c9-5e2f-4bc0-8b8a-bc3ea6e5a6d8_zpsfa7d8365.jpg
a2094611-2d6b-4b0e-89c3-ddd97e75aa2f_zps140b9bfd.jpg
26faba14-87b0-4ab5-a901-8fb2887c7e23_zpsec78b94e.jpg
fc38e502-6b80-4603-86dd-6d013cf2da94_zps41530a7d.jpg
63a7ec2b-10c5-44a4-b2d0-14971addf716_zps7b70fda5.jpg

FireHunter, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

They look great, Bloo, and I read through the whole other post, it looks like it's going to be awesome. Although I can't see Peterson in the group of photos you just posted. Do you want me to lock and pin the other topic so that nobody posts in it? When you want to make an addition you can email me and I'll unlock it for you.

Jesus fuck. Bloo I'm sending you an email.

Deathdrop, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

Not to sound like a broken record, but, in the words of George Carlin:

"Holy jumpin' fuckin' shit-balls!"

Peterson, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

The newer topic looked really good Bloo, I'm rather interested to see what you throw out about me to be hoenst lol, but i gotta say the real twist caught me with TDN as a DBO member great job man!

Yeah, when I first started this, I really wanted all of the past leaders of AD to have a big part some how, and with the back-story TDN has in his profile, I thought it worked out best that way.

As for AD, I'm still not sure how I want to set you guys up. I know I want you to be mostly the same and I want to give your character leadership, but I'm also don't know what to do with Kidd and Hyro.

Edit: I know it's unrealistic to expect anyone read more than the intro at this point, but when you get the chance, tell me what you guys think of how I handled changing the back-stories of all the characters that belong to a member here.

I'm especially curious to see what all the Predators think, since I did the most to them.

Dronehive, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

This is much better than your original idea. Amazing job Bloo.