DarkLioness, Yautja, 11 years ago

^I'm gonna say both.

Horror Film Survival

1.You survive if you're the monster/demon/alien/killer/

2.You survive if you the smart non-stereotypical African-American or smart blonde scientist

3.Usually you survive if you're a child on a cute animal

4.If you're kickass, good looking or Samuel L. Jackson(with the exception of the movies he has died in)

5.If you're the horror fil nerd/geek/expert(not all the time but sometimes)

6.If you're the loyal Doberman that aides the hero

Horror Film Deaths

1.You're the monster/demon/alien/killer

2.You're an asshole

3.You created the damn Super Jumping Spiders and then freed them

4.You're a slut that would get with anything and everything

5.You read/touched/looked at/breathed near the sacred scroll/amulet/rune/ward that said do not read/touch/look at/breath near

6.You're infected/possesed/altered anyway so you sacrificed yourself for the others. Or they killed you.

7.You're the first person the appear on the screen and you name isn't in the beginning credits

Zombie Apocalypse Survival

1.You are more likely to survive if the zombies are slow

2.After spotting the first zombie you drove to the nearest military base and holed up their with everyone else. Military Base=Lots of Weapons=Food=LIFE!

3.You live fifty miles away from Raccoon City so no worries

4.You've got supplies stocked up just in case something happens so when it happens you'll have food, medical aid and weapons

5.You know how long it takes to turn after being bit/scratched/spit on.

6.You were on one of Jack in the Box's cargo ships that's the size of the USS Ronold Reagan. More Food+Isolation from Infection=Life. For the time being anyway. You'll have to make landfall soon to stock up on supplies, find non-infected survivors, fuel up ect

7.You live/work in the last un-compromised Umbrella Corp lab under-ground and you secret have found a way to cure the outbreak. You just have to keep mum on it because of your asshole boss Albert Wesker

Zombie Apocalypse Death

1.You have to deal with those fast moving infecteds from 28 Days Later. In that case you're as good as dead.

2.You're dealing with those things from I Am Legend

3.You dealing with the creatures from Resident Evil.

4.You made out with you girlfriend/boyfriend just as they were about to turn and they nipped your lip.

5.You have to deal with all the creatures from Left 4 Dead

6.And Red Dead Redemption

7.And Zombieland.

8.You are disable and cannot move around

9.You're a disliked prick that no one can stand so someone pushes into a hoard of zombies and runs away as they enjoy their meal.

Bottom Line: Both are just as bad.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 11 years ago

You know you get to play as Ada in the new one? Hot.

Also I guess it's cool that Leon and Chris team up, or something.

Gambusia, Yautja, 11 years ago

Are there even real zombies in Resident Evil anymore? I don't know a whole lot about the series but it seems that the stuff they've been putting out lately is just full of psycho villagers infected with worms and giant monsters.

The last two main-series games were fantastic, in my opinion, "true" zombies or not. I'm not mad that they've gone in a new direction, because the new direction is welcome (aside from the terrible interactive cut scenes, though admittedly they're some of the better ones I've seen). We do not need another copy of 2 or 1. Sure they could go back to the roots, but look at it from the creator's point of view - would you want to keep pulling the same shit just because it's safe, or would you get bored and try something new?

I'll equate this to the difference between the first three Call of Duty games to the fourth. The overhaul was exactly what was needed. And then every single game after that copied it and it's bullshit.

RuthlessWarrior, Yautja, 11 years ago

So who think it sucks that egg nog is only for sale during the holidays?

Gambusia, Yautja, 11 years ago

Bloo I understand that they want to keep things fresh but I don’t like the direction they took. The monsters are just plain silly imo and I would rather stick with zombies. You can call me boring but that’s what I like.

Ruthless you should totally exploit this untapped opportunity and start making and selling eggnog all year round.

It's understandable, you can't please everyone. I agree with the monsters thing - partly; I thought the zombiegators were the most frightening aspect of the game, not to mention that fucking cockroach thing. The last fight with Wesker in particular could have been huge without resorting to turning him into just another monster. It was a fun fight, but story-wise, disappointing. They even had the Big No, though I forgave him for chewing the scenery because it was hilarious.

Though my 'fondest' memories with the series was playing 2 and shitting my pants from just looking at the scenery and not wanting to move at all, I really enjoy the fast-paced scares that the last one offered. It was a different kind of scary, if completely ridiculous. I think by now if they turned back to just slow-moving zombies, it would really underwhelm everyone, because I just know they'd do it wrong. Resident Evil cannot exist as that kind of game anymore - especially with the continuity we've been given. I think that's partly to do with the target demographic - we just like explosions.

Maybe if they rebooted or began a new continuity in the same universe, they can try something like Slender or Amnesia. Hell, you can still even mix in weapons, as shown by Dead Space. I just don't think you can be subtle with the bullets in Resident Evil when you have Chris and Leon running around whipping their flaming dicks at anything that moves. And when there's more bullets, there's more monsters, which leads to bigger monsters, which leads to bigger explosions, which leads to the fast-paced action movie gameplay. You can't drop in both series protagonists in the same game and expect the fanbase to be happy if you had them sneak around an old house the whole time instead of blowing shit up like expected.

concretehunter, Yautja, 11 years ago

Im putting the dog down tomorrow, This is my formal apology for me not posting as frequently the following weeks and the past few.

Hope it won't dwell on you too long. Sorry about that, CH.

Ill just post what i posted on FB. I had to put him down today rather than tomorow:

I had to say goodbye to my oldest friend today. Over the past month he's been struggling with cancer, His medication wasn't working and slowly he became more tired and lethargic. So after 10 years and over 3 litters of puppy's i have to say goodbye to Red. After all the problems I've had through my life he would always look at me with the same optimistic eyes. And today i had to look into the optimistic eyes while i watched him slip away. I'd like to say it was easy taking him for his last walk, Or listening to him take his final breath or having him lick my face one last time before his head fell limp in my hands. But after i took a minute alone with him after he was gone all i could do was cry about how sorry i was and about how much I'd miss him.

As i left i took one last look at him and that was it. The end of the road for him. After i dug him out from under a tent when i first got him i would never think that he would be as good a friend as he was. He never knew how strange me or my family were, He just loved us unconditionally. He just wanted to be everyone's friend. That's who he was and that's how he left us, Our friend.

This is one of the few times i will appear in picture

This was the last time he was outside.

284848_4304180960081_1744364175_n.jpg

ragnarok521, Yautja, 11 years ago

Thats you ?

Deathdrop, Yautja, 11 years ago

Aw, Christ. I'm sorry to hear that, man. Losing a dog is always rough.

badapple24, Yautja, 11 years ago

Sorry dude well i know how you feel iv'e lost 3 dogs in my life so far It doesn't feel good

tawganator, Yautja, 11 years ago

That news makes me sad.

Yes that is me Ragnarock. Soak it up while you can before this thread is buried into the ages!

ragnarok521, Yautja, 11 years ago

I loved the dog of my cousins and recently I lost her , I know what it feels bro ...

DarkLioness, Yautja, 11 years ago

I am so sorry you had to go through this. Truly I am. I wouldn't wish for anyone to go through the pain you and your family are going through right. Whatever you do, what happens after today, do not forget the good memories of your friend. Always hold onto them. Always.

tawganator, Yautja, 11 years ago

Would be offended if I said you look a bit like a young Jamie Oliver?

Titulus12, Yautja, 11 years ago

We are all very sad to hear that. My old dog died of old age two years ago

alienxeno, Yautja, 11 years ago

most times i suck at being nice.

just sayin i am not a good friend.....