-Bloo-, Yautja, 11 years ago

Nonsense. I murdered that bitch years ago. Pie Demon was incredibly gay for a hellspawn.

The anti-pie is something else entirely. Some say he was born in the place demons go when they die. Others say he was but a mere toaster strudel in France. They tried surrendering the oven in which he was birthed, but the sadistic bastard wouldn't have it.

One time God ordered him for breakfast at the international house of pancakes. He sent that motherfucker back because "that's not my order, that's my wife!"

...The last part wasn't true, but it's all the same to us mortals.

GrimReaper, Yautja, 11 years ago

Does anyone play games on WildTagnet?

Deathdrop, Yautja, 11 years ago

No.

tawganator, Yautja, 11 years ago

No.

@GrimReaper: At first I thought your sig was part of your question. I was very confused.

Titulus12, Yautja, 11 years ago

Was does the pie demon do once I turn around? O_o .......Oh no!

SHIT GETS REAL.

DarkLioness, Yautja, 11 years ago

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/09/spider-living-ear-canal-photo-_n_1761304.html

Maybe leaving the wax in your ear is a good thing?

Titulus12, Yautja, 11 years ago

Well I'm gonna become a badass and stop washing my ear who know maybe some sort of spider might try climb in but then bang My ears smell bad for the spider

Gambusia, Yautja, 11 years ago

Then where are the spiders going to sleep? All they want is a safe warm place to relax and lay their eggs. xD

^I am so glad I fall alseep with my ear phones in sometimes.

I only had to tale this once

Certificate: Test results

Would You Survive In A Horror Movie?

Congrats! You will be the survivor in the movie! Maybe next time you can save a few more of your friends.

You have correctly answered 9 of 10 questions.

Take this quiz: Would You Survive In A Horror Movie?

^ Useless. You die in the sequel.

Jason is a douche like that.

^O.O I forgot about that. Hey, if people like me enough I can survive an entire series. Or be the killer then I can die and come back as many times as I want! Even if I was melted down in acid and lauched in a rocket into the sun and blew up.

That's only one of the many problems of sequelitis - any forthcoming movie completely undermines any brilliance the original had (if it had any at all) by undoing what the characters tried so hard to do for 2 hours.

That's probably why Resurrection has such a bad reputation. Other than because it sucks, obviously.

People, let's imagine that your mother and father both had sex changes when you were born, so right now your mom is your dad and your dad is your mom.

DO NOT WANT.

That would be very odd.

So the Beyonce dance or The Creep dance?

If the Creep Dance is set to the song "Creep," don't you just slowly shuffle back and forth while looking sad?

tawganator, Yautja, 11 years ago

What does a world without tacos and nachos mean to you?

ragnarok521, Yautja, 11 years ago

Awkward

I didnt make a "would you survive in a horror movie " quiz or something , but I did a "would you survive a zombie apocalypse ?" and well i approve it so I can survive , but I dont now whats worse a horror movie or a zombie apocalypse .... What will be worse ?!

The first half of 28 Days Later was terrifyingly realistic while the second half of any slasher franchise is complete shit in the pants, so there you go. You want real horror, you should probably take a stab at Amnesia or Slender, which I hear will make you shriek your mother's name in a different language through the asshole of your manhood.

Also, Party Rock Cantina.